Admit simp crimes you've committed

Daps
i almost simped this guy. we were out together not on a date. it was a weird place between friends and partners. i was getting the idea he had no money. i was hungry, and i did not want to embarrass him. i don't like people watching me eating when they aren't.

i considered buying him something to eat, but if my spidey senses were right :wtb:then i didn't want to start such a dangerous precedent. to solve the problem i told him to wait outside while i went in a restaurant and :eat: i felt a little bad when he later complained of hunger, but then i remembered i was full :stylin:

last time out with him, but that was only one of the things that ticked me off that caused it.

i bought them hos a pizza and took it to them. they aint even offer me none of the pizza a

:heh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my big bytch i jus met..

2d6nx0.jpg

jus broke her off a 5 stacks...today...storm came thru dallas this mornin..n she destroyed the front end of her fx35

flew her down today..so she can pick up my truck..so she can have transpo to work..until hers is fixed

while my main bytch..is out of town for fathers day n a family reunion:yeshrug:

why would u do all this for a sidepiece :wtf:????????

am I missing something here????

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
R.O. Double said:
Serious tho. You cant speak on it and not elaborate.

Hmmmm I never shared the Plum Lumpkin stories because I think I had already wrote the original "Confessions of an Utterly Pathetic Simp" on SOHH and didn't want people to know I relapsed in a major way. If my original simping was crack, Plum Lumpkin was bath salts. :snoop:

Anyway, I met Plum right after my girl of three years moved out. Plum is a bus driver. I started riding her bus after my job moved my shift start time forward 15 minutes. This required me to leave a full hour earlier for work so I started riding her bus. It took me awhile to notice her but when I did I was :noah:

She was amazing behind the wheel. She had big juicy lips. And a high, ditzy voice. We started greeting each other and she would get downtown a few minutes early so I could make a connection with another bus. After a few weeks I got the nerve to talk to her. My opening line? "You drive well." :snoop:

She giggled and we began talking. I stayed with her on her layover and we went from there. Anyway between the free bus rides and the good sex your boy was smitten. She was having trouble paying a variety of bills so I paid them. Rent? Paid. Car note? Paid. Storage fees? Paid. Lawyers? Paid. Oh yeah, she was married too.

Everything was going great until she started acting strange. Real passive aggressive. I'd ask her what's wrong and she'd be like, "nothing." You know how women be. And if I pushed the issue she'd say something was wrong with me.

So after like a week of this we got into a huge argument and deaded each other. She was one of those chicks to run to Facebook and make statuses about every life detail so she was lighting me up. Had to unfriend her.

A couple of weeks later I wrote a long Facebook message letter that would make Drake cringe and she just shyt all over me. She was still on my Yahoo messenger list so I'd see little status messages about other nikkas. Had me :to: for real.

nikka was at work crying. CRYING. Blubbering my nigs. I had to be consoled in the private screening room. Suicide was running through my head on the daily. Had my anti depressant meds upped. Sad times. But we're not through.

There was this particular bus that came to represent me and Plum's relationship; 2871. I don't know why because all that happened on that bus was that Plum had a slip a and fall after someone tripped over the wheelchair lift. That would factor in later though.

So anyway I see this bus everywhere. I mean everywhere. Seven days a week day and night all across town 2871. Even had it as my FB profile pic. A few times. One night I say to myself if I ride this bus home that means to talk to Plum. Sure enough there it was. :gladbron:

So I get drunk and message Plum. She's actually receptive. :obama: I told her I missed her. She says she missed me too. After being asked. :why: But that's good enough for me. So after a little small talk she starts talking about her financial issues. Turns out she got suspended for a week for that slip and fall on bus 2871. :ohhh:

Instead of seeing this as a HUGE fukkING RED FLAG and running far far away. I dive right in. I take care of certain bills THAT NIGHT and we meet a later that week so I can give her money.

We start dating again but it's not like last time. This time she treats me like shyt the whole time. She would talk to me like I'm stupid. Anyone could tell she was barely able to stand me. I used to bring her lunch on my off days and I'd ride a couple of trips with her. But then she'd want me off. :sadbron:

Man, this is long. I'm tired of typing. I'll finish later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh yeah. She was also a single mother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
try a year and and 8 month of paying a chick's phone bill. put her on my plan on a contract for 2 years. this was after i did it for a year with a different chick who also had the phone in my name.

when i was a teen i let a chick borrow my parents car without them knowing for a whole day.

i took a bytch over her boyfriend's house to fukk and picked her up after he hit it then threw her out.

i gave one chick the first month's rent and security deposit for an apartment and she backed out of the apartment took the money order and cashed it and started blowing the money she promised to give me $300 of it back stood me up and went to a club instead. this was the same chick i bought the car for and at that club they broke into the car with her purse and laptop in the trunk and stole that shyt and the rest of the money. the next day i bought her a replacement laptop cause she would have failed her online school without one and couldn't afford another one.

i let a chick move in with me for over 6 months free of charge. in that whole span she didn't contribute a damn thing to the household.

i bought a chick a pair of Jordans for a just because gift less than two months after meeting her.

if this is the lifetime simpolympics i'm at least getting the bronze. my highlight reel is unreal.

:sadcam:

this is why everything you speak about women is the gospel , folks who have been to battles>>>>>>>>>>

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
my big bytch i jus met..

2d6nx0.jpg

jus broke her off a 5 stacks...today...storm came thru dallas this mornin..n she destroyed the front end of her fx35

flew her down today..so she can pick up my truck..so she can have transpo to work..until hers is fixed

while my main bytch..is out of town for fathers day n a family reunion:yeshrug:

5 stacks?!!!! :wow: She do look like the type who puts in 125% in between the sheets though

Daps
nikka was at work crying. CRYING. Blubbering my nigs. I had to be consoled in the private screening room. Suicide was running through my head on the daily. Had my anti depressant meds upped.

Anyone could tell she was barely able to stand me. I used to bring her lunch on my off days and I'd ride a couple of trips with her. But then she'd want me off.

were you thinking of suicide because you were depressed BEFORE you met her or did being apart from her make you depressed?

tumblr_lta4m3Swt71r4ghkoo1_250.gif

were you depressed before the other women as well?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man i don't even know where to start SIMPING made me change as a man and NOT SIMP but thankfully it my SIMPING happened when i was young

1. Liked a girl a lot but hated guy she liked try to cockblock but instead helped him get with her smfh

2. Payed for a girl's phone bill even though wasn't my girl (DAMN SHAME)

3. Caught my gf cheating on me with a friend ( Friend knew i was simp but didnt realize I wasn't a punk when he pushed me I WHOOPED HIS ASS) she wanted to get back with me after that told her no and my SIMPING DAYS WERE DONE AFTER THAT

Daps
Goddamn brehs... the most ive done is send some drunken "take me back" texts to my ex's. I expected to be one of the worst nikkas in here but ya'll got me like :whoo:
I just hope you brehs learned and don't repeat some of this shyt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goddamn brehs... the most ive done is send some drunken "take me back" texts to my ex's. I expected to be one of the worst nikkas in here but ya'll got me like :whoo:
I just hope you brehs learned and don't repeat some of this shyt.

I know I have and never gotta worry bout females anymore :smugdraper:

I'm sure most of the fellas here have also and i hope they have too :cheers: