Admit simp crimes you've committed

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
bytch stood me up on my prom (senior) but I took her to hers (junior) prior. We're still cool but the ether still burns slow. Shorty prego with triplets by some nukka who married his cousin to stay in the country (mexican shyt) so I guess justice was served.

I still SORT OF simp this chick who from time to time asks me for random technical support (computer, blu ray, etc.) Always goes out of her way to tell me how awesome I am (guess because I aint TRY to hit that.) honestly I'm too old to be manipulated into THINKING I'm going to hit it. I am attracted to her and seemingly that's why sometimes I go the extra mile for her. <--- this story is weird I know.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
my big bytch i jus met..

2d6nx0.jpg

jus broke her off a 5 stacks...today...storm came thru dallas this mornin..n she destroyed the front end of her fx35

flew her down today..so she can pick up my truck..so she can have transpo to work..until hers is fixed

while my main bytch..is out of town for fathers day n a family reunion:yeshrug:
And I thought me buying a car for a chick was bad. You did this for a side piece on top of that.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
:dead: shyt just bodied me.
my big bytch i jus met..

2d6nx0.jpg

jus broke her off a 5 stacks...today...storm came thru dallas this mornin..n she destroyed the front end of her fx35

flew her down today..so she can pick up my truck..so she can have transpo to work..until hers is fixed

while my main bytch..is out of town for fathers day n a family reunion:yeshrug:
I'd rock that broad. Have them thighs in the air until she be looking at me like :ooh:

They're all true. Don't even get me started on Plum Lumpkin. :snoop:

tell-me-more-500x375.jpg

Serious tho. You cant speak on it and not elaborate.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Hm.....

- Gave a female 7 bucks to catch the train home. We worked together, she was mad because her car had broken down and a coworker of ours said he would give her a ride and he didn't. Next day, he gave her a ride and she sucked his dikk. (I didn't know this at the time) This comes into play.....

- 3 months later, we're all at a party. I'm thinking that I'm about to get the alley oop into the p*ssy right? Played the game right, said nice things, complimented her, took her out for lunch/dinner a few times, talked on the phone, listened to her sob stories... She fukks two of my coworkers that night. Turns out everyone else knew she was a bopper and treated her accordingly. The plan was for her to get tossed up, which is why everyone was mad when she was late for the party, and why one of my coworkers basically guaranteed p*ssy for anyone in attendance that wanted some. I wanted to smash still but not after finding out the legions of dudes that ran up in her :heh:

Lessons learned: fukk these broads until they show you what they're about, or just do you with no regard for her feelings. Fast forward another few months, I've been in the gym working on me & guess who's interested? :smugfavre:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Other assorted simp crimes:

- buying birthday presents without knowing if I was gonna get the box or not
- friend zoned by females because of a lack of aggression
- paid a couple of phone bills, it's a 50/50 on the times that I got the box as a result.

Most of my heaviest sipping happened when I was between 16-21 and I feel fortunate that my mind has repressed the memories of so many people I used to know. Being a nice, friendly, good natured doormat gets you nowhere in life. Find your lane and cruise down it, if females are feeling you they will come for the ride. Stop making their feelings and shyt important and just do you.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Other assorted simp crimes:

- buying birthday presents without knowing if I was gonna get the box or not
- friend zoned by females because of a lack of aggression
- paid a couple of phone bills, it's a 50/50 on the times that I got the box as a result.

Most of my heaviest sipping happened when I was between 16-21 and I feel fortunate that my mind has repressed the memories of so many people I used to know. Being a nice, friendly, good natured doormat gets you nowhere in life. Find your lane and cruise down it, if females are feeling you they will come for the ride. Stop making their feelings and shyt important and just do you.

try a year and and 8 month of paying a chick's phone bill. put her on my plan on a contract for 2 years. this was after i did it for a year with a different chick who also had the phone in my name.

when i was a teen i let a chick borrow my parents car without them knowing for a whole day.

i took a bytch over her boyfriend's house to fukk and picked her up after he hit it then threw her out.

i gave one chick the first month's rent and security deposit for an apartment and she backed out of the apartment took the money order and cashed it and started blowing the money she promised to give me $300 of it back stood me up and went to a club instead. this was the same chick i bought the car for and at that club they broke into the car with her purse and laptop in the trunk and stole that shyt and the rest of the money. the next day i bought her a replacement laptop cause she would have failed her online school without one and couldn't afford another one.

i let a chick move in with me for over 6 months free of charge. in that whole span she didn't contribute a damn thing to the household.

i bought a chick a pair of Jordans for a just because gift less than two months after meeting her.

if this is the lifetime simpolympics i'm at least getting the bronze. my highlight reel is unreal.