Admit simp crimes you've committed

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'll admit brehs like 3 years ago I dated a girl who just got out of a Abusive relationship, she was a dime and I didn't look at the red flags just that she was hot and a freak.

I fell for the sob story of how her ex treated her horribly, and I wouldn't be that a$$hole id be the nice guy :ehh:

She was also molested as a kid, so I tried to be careful and nice as she had no trust in guys

We only dated 3 months before I found out yep she was talking to her bad boy ex who gave her black eyes and threatened to kill her.

Simp crimes committed - She lived two hours away, and I was the one who always visited her on weekends

- damaged goods I thought I could fix by being nice

Anyways to make a long story short this whore messaged me like 3 months later on fb begging for another chance :scusthov:

Seems after being nice for a little while dude went back to putting knuckle to face yet again:dead:

Last I heard she got knocked up with twins for a grocery clerk dude.:laugh:

Similar story fam.

I was dealing with this woman who was in the process of getting divorced (married 13 years). Her husband was abusive and constantly cheated on her. I figured that since I was also going thru a divorce that we could relate to each other. That shyt was far from the truth.

Things were smooth. She gave me keys to the crib and everything. Her estranged husband caught wind and started making things difficult. Instead of me getting ghost when shyt got hectic, I did a simp move and stuck with her thru it, even helping her fight her battles. But the chick didn't really wanna win. Her husband knew her inside out and how to play her. The mind control was too great, and no matter how good of a guy I was to her, and no matter how much she claimed that she wanted him out of her life for good, she kept him around for some capacity.

I eventually bowed out after I saw that she stayed in this situation because she did nothing to try to get out of it, but I learned never to take on anybody's problems. There's never an acceptable reason to put on the cape. Never

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Yes. Liggins did that, so hopefully we don't have to go thru that.

He died for our sins.
She was stunting on letting me smash, sucked her pinky toe as a hail mary attempt. :yeshrug:

1293695_o.gif

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
She was stunting on letting me smash, sucked her pinky toe as a hail mary attempt. :yeshrug:

1293695_o.gif

Wow. Pinky. Toes be the worst and ugliest looking toes on the foot. shyt be all ballled up in the corner screaming for help becuz it ain't got no nail.

I got my own sins too breh.

It was my ex. I caught so many L's becuz of this broad. :snoop:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Wow. Pinky. Toes be the worst and ugliest looking toes on the foot. shyt be all ballled up in the corner screaming for help becuz it ain't got no nail.

I got my own sins too breh.

It was my ex. I caught so many L's becuz of this broad. :snoop:

She had pretty feet and toes.

But it was a SOHH broad :to:

:snoop:

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nobody will top me. I met a chick, no place, job, or car. I fell for her and and about a year into things she convinced me that if she had a car she could get her life right. Told me if I got her one within two months she was gonna get her student loan and start paying the note. I wanted her to get on her feet so I got her the car. Fast forward 11 months and she never paid a dime for it. I had to put gas in the car as she never got a job I had to insure the car cause she had fukked up credit and a suspended license come to find out. My car note was $430 a month and insurance was an extra $100. I paid almost $5000 into the car and she ended up getting into an accident and totaling the car.

For me this was it I wasn't even buying that car to get cooch cause I was already fukkin I was just trying to help a girl I really cared about get on her feet. That is the last simp. I'll never do shyt for a bytch again.

I went through almost the exact same thing. I copped a car for my chick and when we broke up i let her keep it.

Buying clothes/shoes/random shyt for girls all the time man

One time bought a plane ticket for this chick i just met cuz i was feelin her hard and she need to see her fam but had no money or way to get there

ive probably spent more on random chicks im stuck on then on myself. I don't mind being called simp tho. I have alot more but cant remember right now lol

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
we have all been there sadly....some to more extreme measures

210 is simp city breh, the simping in town makes me look like a pimp name slickback

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Damn since its confessional time...

Paid a girl's entire late phone bill. It was about 300 bucks. Then she stopped answering my calls

Paid this girls Public Storage bill to keep her stuff from being sold off at auction and again she stopped accepting my calls.

Other stuff here and there like going to clubs and paying for $10 drinks.

Im a changed man though I haven't relapsed in over 3 years.

One day at a time brothers, one day at a time...

ManMade

Another Black Hero
Daps
Reppin
East of Atlanta
-bought her a valentines gift even after she said she wasnt big on the holiday

-bought shoes for an ex for her birthday

:snoop:

women are the devil brehs