Admit simp crimes you've committed

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I don't think I did anything to crazy cause I got put on game kind of young before I had money and the ability to become a simp criminal. If it hadn't been for someone schooling me I mos def would've gone in that direction.

I used to walk this girl home and she lived MILES away from my house like a mish and a half. This one time while walking her home, her friend was with us and she had some big ass t*ts and a nice round booty. She's like "Can I punch you in the arm?" I'm trying to look cool so I'm like whatever. This girl swings back and punches the shyt out my arm. I can't look phased so I put a stupid dopey look on my face.
She's like "Did that hurt" I'm like "No." She ask if she can hit my arm again and I still think I'm looking cool so I'm like "Sure." This goes on for a long ass time. Next day my arm is as purple as a pimp suit :sadcam: and that girl never gave me the time of day again.

The other girl that I walked home all the time that I really thought was feeling me ended up going to Knotts with her and her friends and my older homie and his cousins, come back and I found out they took turns fingering her on the log ride.

I remember I used to steal toys from this store across the street from my school in 7th grade and give em out to all the girls then later I'd find them thrown in garbage cans and shyt. I used to write poems and letters to but never had the balls to give them the girls.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
fukk is yall nikkas doing out here? i got a homeboy who came and copped an SLR camera on black friday, $800. hoe gave this nikka the camera back and he had to sell it. nikka talked to her for like a year or so total. :scusthov:

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i was a senior in high school i had a crush on this fine ass mixed chick who was only a sophmore. she had just broken up with her boyfriend over christmas break so i decided i was gonna swoop in and get a valentine's day present. i stayed up until 1 a.m. after getting off of work making her a card on MS Paint.

when i gave it to her at school the next day shorty literally cried in my arms!! i just knew i was gonna get some p*ssy. after school, she gave me a ride home along with some other people and out of no where she just broke down crying talking about how she misses her ex and can't believe another girl (a girl who i previously simped on). shorty put her head in her lap and started crying while she was driving!! i had to hold the wheel to keep us alive.

after i finally convinced her to pull over, she called her ex, but she was so hysterical she couldn't talk to him. that's when she pulls out a notepad and starts writing shyt down that she wants me to tell him. i was actually the go-between for this bytch i was trying to smash and her ex. everytime dude saw me for the rest of the year he was like :smugfavre::smugdraper: i never hit. she started fukking some freshman whiteboy literally days after it happened.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll admit brehs like 3 years ago I dated a girl who just got out of a Abusive relationship, she was a dime and I didn't look at the red flags just that she was hot and a freak.

I fell for the sob story of how her ex treated her horribly, and I wouldn't be that a$$hole id be the nice guy :ehh:

She was also molested as a kid, so I tried to be careful and nice as she had no trust in guys

We only dated 3 months before I found out yep she was talking to her bad boy ex who gave her black eyes and threatened to kill her.

Simp crimes committed - She lived two hours away, and I was the one who always visited her on weekends

- damaged goods I thought I could fix by being nice

Anyways to make a long story short this whore messaged me like 3 months later on fb begging for another chance :scusthov:

Seems after being nice for a little while dude went back to putting knuckle to face yet again:dead:

Last I heard she got knocked up with twins for a grocery clerk dude.:laugh:

:huhldup:

This is an experience everyone can learn from. No matter how hot a girl is, if she had an abusive relationship or has/had an eating disorder or anything like that, avoid at all costs. It sounds fukked up but those are words to live by.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
i bought my ex a full breed Pomeranian puppy... them shyts expensive :to:

Pomeranian-11.jpg

my mother had one of these. ol' girl was hyper as fukk. seeing that thing bolt at you was like seeing Tails going HAM :krs:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nobody will top me. I met a chick, no place, job, or car. I fell for her and and about a year into things she convinced me that if she had a car she could get her life right. Told me if I got her one within two months she was gonna get her student loan and start paying the note. I wanted her to get on her feet so I got her the car. Fast forward 11 months and she never paid a dime for it. I had to put gas in the car as she never got a job I had to insure the car cause she had fukked up credit and a suspended license come to find out. My car note was $430 a month and insurance was an extra $100. I paid almost $5000 into the car and she ended up getting into an accident and totaling the car.

For me this was it I wasn't even buying that car to get cooch cause I was already fukkin I was just trying to help a girl I really cared about get on her feet. That is the last simp. I'll never do shyt for a bytch again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nobody will top me. I met a chick, no place, job, or car. I fell for her and and about a year into things she convinced me that if she had a car she could get her life right. Told me if I got her one within two months she was gonna get her student loan and start paying the note. I wanted her to get on her feet so I got her the car. Fast forward 11 months and she never paid a dime for it. I had to put gas in the car as she never got a job I had to insure the car cause she had fukked up credit and a suspended license come to find out. My car note was $430 a month and insurance was an extra $100. I paid almost $5000 into the car and she ended up getting into an accident and totaling the car.

For me this was it I wasn't even buying that car to get cooch cause I was already fukkin I was just trying to help a girl I really cared about get on her feet. That is the last simp. I'll never do shyt for a bytch again.

Neither will I
Sometimes it's good being burnt because in the future when they try and ask again nope

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

damn.........

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

yo....:dwillhuh: