Admit simp crimes you've committed

Daps
never did that shyt...I mean fixed a girls computer all weekend for free...thats as far as it went.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
That was my 2nd one, plus I couldn't eat meat, gotdamned vegans :scusthov:

:sadcam: :sadcam:

I told my 1st I would stop smoking for her, ofcourse I didn't though I was just safer with it. I remember seeing her in between class and I was high as fukk gave her a hug and broke her necklace :laugh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:sadcam: :sadcam:

I told my 1st I would stop smoking for her, ofcourse I didn't though I was just safer with it. I remember seeing her in between class and I was high as fukk gave her a hug and broke her necklace :laugh:

Did you give her a new one? :scheme:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Extras and shyt......Love Notes to chicks

Uuuuuuuuuugch! /Clipse What THE FUKK was THAT? Oh, it was me. Well, you know where that simping got me? A couple of message board feuds, some puss, a six day "relationship" and then dumped. Later I found out she caled me skinny and ugly. But as you'll see later, a nikka got a hard head.

This next selection dated 9/27/04 is another e-mail to Princess after the break up. This is so embarrassing, I wasn't even going to post it. But you all need to learn if you haven't by now, THIS SHYT GETS YOU NOWHERE. If you have weak stomachs, I advice you to stop right here.

This next girl I won't protect her name. Her name was Tasha, another Nigerian. Never met, never fukked, just talked to this girl on the phone. The following is a letter I typed up after she called me crying talking about her boyfriend came to her house, called her names, threatened her, and then slept there.

Got into a HUGE shouting match over this one. I was at my cousins house and I know he was like, "This nikka stupid as fukk." And I was because two days later......

Needless to say I talk to none of these chicks. I simped hard. I bought flowers for some, sent e-birthday cards to others, bought food, shoes. etc. for others. I had no job at this point by the way so I was using a combo of school refunds and my mom's meager earnings (sorry mom!).

Hope you enjoyed!

:wtf: u related to drake?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Text the bytch all day everyday for like 2 weeks straight and aint smash :sadbron: stopped talkin to her n ended up seein her at a party and hit it :win:

Breh, that's success through simpin'! You pioneering shyt, my nikka :gladbron:

Malcolm-X-top-300x279.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll admit brehs like 3 years ago I dated a girl who just got out of a Abusive relationship, she was a dime and I didn't look at the red flags just that she was hot and a freak.

I fell for the sob story of how her ex treated her horribly, and I wouldn't be that a$$hole id be the nice guy :ehh:

She was also molested as a kid, so I tried to be careful and nice as she had no trust in guys

We only dated 3 months before I found out yep she was talking to her bad boy ex who gave her black eyes and threatened to kill her.

Simp crimes committed - She lived two hours away, and I was the one who always visited her on weekends

- damaged goods I thought I could fix by being nice

Anyways to make a long story short this whore messaged me like 3 months later on fb begging for another chance :scusthov:

Seems after being nice for a little while dude went back to putting knuckle to face yet again:dead:

Last I heard she got knocked up with twins for a grocery clerk dude.:laugh:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
2 years ago, chick i was smashin's fiance found out about her dirty deeds, they split up, couple weeks later he bought her new iphone 4 when it first came out, then an ipad, then made downpayment on brand new car for her. i felt guilty about fukkin with her even knowing she was foul as fukk...anyway, she was onto the next one, but i wanted to keep smashin, hittin her up n shyt. then i woke up one day with the :childplease: face and ignored the chicken.