Admit simp crimes you've committed

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Wow, going back through this thread. :mjcry:

I can't believe that was me. I can't believe I used to do that. Would do that. :wow: I did redeem myself with one of the chicks. That was 15 years in the making and oh so worth it. But the rest I have no idea where these chicks are now. All that effort and they could be laying up somewhere stankin'. Either way they probably don't even remember me. Think about that, you can love someone and years later they won't even remember your ass. :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Told a chick I was insecure..and I was shocked I bagged her because I spent most of my life as a fat shy loner :mjgrin:

Still got to smash but boy oh boy did she put me through some shyt tests...I learned multiple lessons with that one that I won't repeat :mjgrin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Pretty much, except for the bolded part.
I disagree. Many woman are passively looking for mister right and actively looking for a simp. The misunderstanding is that women are only really looking for good quality men. Many aren't they're actually looking for simps. The consideration for being quality only begins when a man proves he's not a simp.

Simps exist and continue to exist because women want them. The problem is that the simp sees his value and role in a woman's life much different than the woman sees it. The simp wants to be her man and plays the role of a simp because he thinks it can get him to that point. The woman just wants him to be her simp.

If the simp understood what the woman wanted they could adjust accordingly. Most simps don't understand what being a simp is nor do they understand that woman actually want simps but that a simp will only have a very specific role in her life and will likely never be her man.

Saying women are looking for simps isn't to say that she doesn't want the good quality man but there's a difference between wanting something passively and actively searching for it. You don't find what you want by actively searching for something you don't really want. Most women aren't going to stumble across good men while they're out trying to find simps to take advantage of. What they'll find are a lot of simps which is why many of these women have a simp or two but not a quality man.

A guy might want to look like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime but there's a gap between wanting that and doing what it takes to get that and you're not gonna find that body at the bottom of a bag of Cheetos eaten in one sitting. The question isn't what does a woman want (because women want a lot of things all at the same time) it's what does she want more because what she wants the most dictates her actions and intellectually a woman will say she wants a quality man the most. You'll find these same woman wasting their time on the simps they come across. If she really wants a quality man the most she's not wasting her time dealing with simps she doesn't want.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Damn. I felt bad about taking this thicc Congolese ting on a 200 dollar date and not smashing, but y'all in here breaking off stacks wallahi :phewmayne:

If I was religious I'd pray for y'all