Admit simp crimes you've committed

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The coli definition of simp is just being nice to women .

To me a simp is someone who tries to buy affection from someone they know isn't interested .

The person continues to show they dont care and you still doing the most .

In that case...I don't think I've ever simped... but the catch is, I've done some downright pathetic shyt for women I've fukked or been in a relationship with.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Put my self on a finance for my ex girlfriends furniture.

But for me a SIMP is any one that sides with or does dumb shyt for women just because she is attractive knowing damn well he isnt close to getting p*ssy.

But I gotta respect that people will view my actions as SIMP move since opinions vary.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thankfully you live and learn. Now once a woman asks me for money I just delete and never say another word again I don't say no I don't say yes I just don't say anything

The thing about simping when you realize as you get older there is a guy that got her and he didn't have to do anything.

You simp because you think what you have isn't good enough

Maybe if I lend her the 500 she wants she will give me a chance

Maybe if I rush over and drop her off some food shell see how good I am as a mwn

Maybe if I just pay off her bills she will realize I can offer her security and we will live happily ever after

While in the end you get nothing xept lost of time and money while there's a breh out there who said no to her money request and she was bobbing her head on his dikk even after the no

The guy who said nah buy your own food she's bobbing her head on his dikk

I just don't see it anymore breh I drive a hour to work a hour back ane I'm in the office for 7-8 hours a day. The government takes a big chunk and the pittance I have left I'm supposed to hand it over to some chick because she had big titties and a big ass? Or because maybe it will push me to the forefront of ten other nikkas in her circle

The Mind of a simp is truely outstanding

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Thankfully you live and learn. Now once a woman asks me for money I just delete and never say another word again I don't say no I don't say yes I just don't say anything

The thing about simping when you realize as you get older there is a guy that got her and he didn't have to do anything.

Maybe if I rush over and drop her off some food shell see how good I am as a mwn

Maybe if I just pay off her bills she will realize I can offer her security and we will live happily ever after

While in the end you get nothing xept lost of time and money while there's a breh out there who said no to her money request and she was bobbing her head on his dikk even after the no

I just don't see it anymore breh I drive a hour to work a hour back ane I'm in the office for 7-8 hours a day. The government takes a big chunk and the pittance I have left I'm supposed to hand it over to some chick because she had big titties and a big ass? Or because maybe it will push me to the forefront of ten other nikkas in her circle

This is so true. And besides you ain’t doing nothing wrong cause women already know to ignore your ass if they aren’t interested in you. They don’t say yes or no. They just flat out ignore you.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

So I take it you've learned as well ?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
High school...junior year.

Took the 31 bus up Eastchester to High School every morning.
This fiiiiiine light-skin honey from the female catholic school up the way would get on at the next stop every day. When I say she was built perfect...I mean PERFECT!!! Smooth soft skin, Legs like a model, perfectly hood but still sweet to older folk when she talked, beautiful hair, nice mouth, sexy and beautiful eyes, perfect lips, her smile was worth more than gold...I could go on and on.

So after watching her and simping from afar for about 6 months, I decided to say hi to her when we got to Westchester Square. I walk up to her, star talking, she laughed at my pathetic joke and I asked her if I could walk her to school. She says she goes to St Catherines up the hill.
Now, that school is a good 20 minutes off my path to my HS...but I go for it anyway...fukk the rules.
Went with her to her school every day for like 3 months, chatting the whole way, getting to know her, thinking I'm making a way into her heart....every damn day I'm doing 30 minutes of detention after school for this girl. The dean looking at me every morning like...
:dwillhuh::stopitslime::francis::ufdup::camby:
DETENTION!!!
I even explained it to him that I was late cause I was head over heels for a girl.
He took me aside and broke it down for me...told me "Son, it's been 3 months....have you kissed her yet? If not, you're wasting your time and ruining your record for nothing."
Stupid me didn't listen.
End of the year comes and it's the last few days of junior year, we get to her school steps and she asks me to pass along a note to some dusty ass nikka in my school. She claims she had something she wanted to ask him. I'm like...
:dahell::mindblown::wtf::damn::sadbron::snoop:
Here I was thinking that I was the better man...nope.
As usual....all chicks want hood nikkas...

I knew right there what was up.
The Dean was right...I got played for months. fukking MONTHS!!!!
A whole fukkin schoolyear buttering this chick up and for what....nothing.
Never got a kiss, never held her hand, never got to those lucious t*ts...nothing.

That was a rough heartbroken summer.
I was useless for almost 3 weeks...depression hell.

Fast forward to 2013...I find her on facebook. Find out same dude she asked me about wound up knocking her up three times, then getting shot....leaving her with 3 kids and taking her prime years.
:childplease:
Talking over facebook she claims she thought I was sweet and wished I would have asked her out back then. Gave her the update letting her know I was married with a kid and working for the govt travelling and living big...ghosted.
Never another word since that last sentence I typed...so you know what kinda chick that is.
PREDATOR! (Just another one lookin for a come up....BWAHAHAHAHA)

Now she's all :flabbynsick: but still kinda cute...just a lot bigger around the middle and she look tired...
I prolly never stood a chance at all anyhow....But, birds get what birds get when they go for birdfeed nikkas.
:manny:

Back in 1993
26777313ee887385d37973185fd36acd2eab345c.jpg

Stolen by this bum....
267772877f7713b05866dc89f8c25b2998537159.jpg

2016 pics
26777234cfb95f59016eaf739d81658131b12468.png

2677728817aaae1f09c81c2ee2134044f0c7b873.png

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Follow up...

After learning from my simp lessons back in the day...I proceeded to treat my first-love and then years later my current wife real mean when I got with em.

After you become...modified...it's hard to turn that shyt off.
:depressed:
Definitely fukked over my ex...never gave her my heart after it was closed off and when she fukked up...I bounced before she could even talk to me about it.
:ufdup::pacspit::camby:

I almost walked away from my wife permanently cause I don't chase shyt now and I was hardcore AMS back then.
Thankfully, we got back together and picked up where we left off.
:whew:

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
Aint nothing topping that shyt breh :laugh:
Yeah the most I have done is buy a necklace from the pawn shop for a Christmas gift, and even then I had a 100 dollar limit.
:gucci: Damn if I had just waited one more week until New Year's .:wow:
:patrice:Hope her neck didn't turn green.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Back in 1993

Stolen by this bum....

2016 pics

She was chubby back then from the pics. Nothing wrong with it but I could see where that would lead her after some time and kids. And chicks always be on that "you should have blah blah blah." Shaddup bytch. :camby: Nice buses in the background. A GMC RTS and a GM New Look. That second bus was probably 20-25 years old in that shot.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How many of these threads do we have/have we had over the years? :heh:

Mim-Wage Baller

ASAPdemon
Daps
Reppin
NYC
High school...junior year.

Took the 31 bus up Eastchester to High School every morning.
This fiiiiiine light-skin honey from the female catholic school up the way would get on at the next stop every day. When I say she was built perfect...I mean PERFECT!!! Smooth soft skin, Legs like a model, perfectly hood but still sweet to older folk when she talked, beautiful hair, nice mouth, sexy and beautiful eyes, perfect lips, her smile was worth more than gold...I could go on and on.

So after watching her and simping from afar for about 6 months, I decided to say hi to her when we got to Westchester Square. I walk up to her, star talking, she laughed at my pathetic joke and I asked her if I could walk her to school. She says she goes to St Catherines up the hill.
Now, that school is a good 20 minutes off my path to my HS...but I go for it anyway...fukk the rules.
Went with her to her school every day for like 3 months, chatting the whole way, getting to know her, thinking I'm making a way into her heart....every damn day I'm doing 30 minutes of detention after school for this girl. The dean looking at me every morning like...
:dwillhuh::stopitslime::francis::ufdup::camby:
DETENTION!!!
I even explained it to him that I was late cause I was head over heels for a girl.
He took me aside and broke it down for me...told me "Son, it's been 3 months....have you kissed her yet? If not, you're wasting your time and ruining your record for nothing."
Stupid me didn't listen.
End of the year comes and it's the last few days of junior year, we get to her school steps and she asks me to pass along a note to some dusty ass nikka in my school. She claims she had something she wanted to ask him. I'm like...
:dahell::mindblown::wtf::damn::sadbron::snoop:
Here I was thinking that I was the better man...nope.
As usual....all chicks want hood nikkas...

I knew right there what was up.
The Dean was right...I got played for months. fukking MONTHS!!!!
A whole fukkin schoolyear buttering this chick up and for what....nothing.
Never got a kiss, never held her hand, never got to those lucious t*ts...nothing.

That was a rough heartbroken summer.
I was useless for almost 3 weeks...depression hell.

Fast forward to 2013...I find her on facebook. Find out same dude she asked me about wound up knocking her up three times, then getting shot....leaving her with 3 kids and taking her prime years.
:childplease:
Talking over facebook she claims she thought I was sweet and wished I would have asked her out back then. Gave her the update letting her know I was married with a kid and working for the govt travelling and living big...ghosted.
Never another word since that last sentence I typed...so you know what kinda chick that is.
PREDATOR! (Just another one lookin for a come up....BWAHAHAHAHA)

Now she's all :flabbynsick: but still kinda cute...just a lot bigger around the middle and she look tired...
I prolly never stood a chance at all anyhow....But, birds get what birds get when they go for birdfeed nikkas.
:manny:

Back in 1993

Stolen by this bum....

2016 pics

Why she looks so familiar :ohhh:. She looks like a regular chick from Fordham.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
She was chubby back then from the pics. Nothing wrong with it but I could see where that would lead her after some time and kids. And chicks always be on that "you should have blah blah blah." Shaddup bytch. :camby: Nice buses in the background. A GMC RTS and a GM New Look. That second bus was probably 20-25 years old in that shot.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn breh, you know your vehicles!!
:leon:

Yeah, she was chubby in all the right places back in the day.
I just think that if she and I would have hooked up...she would have had an easier and happier life.
Instead of being a struggling single mother to three children for decades.
But who knows...I didn't know her...not really.....still don't....never will.
None of this shyt matters anyhow...lol.
The past is dead...that simpin ass fool I used to be is dead too...long time now.
:lolbron: