Admit simp crimes you've committed

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty much HOH but I slipped up and gave this thick latina at my job my breakfast ( muffin, banana, and iced coffee)

:sadcam: forgive me HOH brehs

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Breh, after reading all those simp posts, I'm wondering.... have you EVER experienced a W?

:gucci:

Yeah but it took some time. Some of that shyt happened in a "good" year. I had a lot of chicks but it's like a hood nikka winning the lottery; poor decisions will be made. I wasn't used to that much attention so I made a ton of fumbles. I also realized later Princess didn't call me ugly and we broke up because I was involved in several messageboard feuds that I took time out of our day to handle. Sigh.

I've actually had girlfriends every year from 2003 to 2007, I'd just keep fukking up. Side chicks, main chicks, chicks that I was ashamed of. Didn't matter I was screwing up eventually. It wasn't ALL my fault. Some shyt people did I just let slide. That's comparative negligence.

I have more simp crimes post 2005 but I need to really think about them and see if they are interesting. I got played a lot but that shyt isn't interesting. The old shyt was a comedy of errors

EDIT - 2017, 14 years of girlfriends and fukk ups. :mjcry:.

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I used to get up at 5:00 AM and drive 30 miles to take my ex to work every day before i went to work .

30 miles brehs .
:mjcry:

just so she could cut of sex because she said i wasn't chasing her anymore.

She was fine tho:mjgrin:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Helped some chick I was talking to out of some legal troubles. It took me about 15 minutes so it wasn't that bad :manny:

The stories in this thread tho :picard:

Daps

Most of my heaviest sipping happened when I was between 16-21 and I feel fortunate that my mind has repressed the memories of so many people I used to know.

:russ: I thought I was the only person like this

I literally can't remember my late teens early 20s when it comes to women

Thank god cause if I remembered every detail of how I used to simp, I would be ready to commit that too :to:

It's why Im hoh now. I feel it's the only way to redeem myself

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Honestly breh me neither. If you were a weaker man, you would no longer be with us

I was certain that I was doing right so I would not kill myself for my own convictions. That would be an admission of gross miscalculation. I still believe I had the right ideas but the wrong execution with the wrong people (most times) and I was just a general screw up with decent women and I couldn't afford to do that because I didn't have enough clout or looks to get second chances.