Admit simp crimes you've committed

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You might've been a sadomasochist breh :picard:

You were practically begging to get hurt :to:

You made every mistake in the book :huhldup:

Legendary thread.

Pretty much. The problem is you can't just turn on the "a$$hole" persona if you're that type of person. Women can sniff out the fakes a mile away. I just can't be that arrogant confident a$$hole that women like. My a$$hole side is nearly fukking psychotic. No one would want to see that shyt. So I just stayed doing simp shyt. I mean eventually someone would bite. It was the only choice I had. My two settings are pathetically nice and Satan. I've dropped a lot "tactics" and behaviors from my nice guy repertoire but overall I still consider myself a good prospect. The biggest difference is I'm not as selfless and I stand up for myself now. The latter is a work in progress because I just go overboard. Usually I never talk to them again or they have to follow up with me. I feel like once I argue with a chick that's it so I mentally detach myself from the situation. If I'm quite certain it is the end and there's no saving the relationship (usually because the chick got too comfortable with some criticism) I just go to my mental database of past traumas and insecurities they've shared with me and unload on them. This ensures they will hate me and never contact me again and I will never be tempted to contact them because I know they hate me, a hate that will never die. I promised I would stop doing this because if I found out they died it would devastate me because their last interaction with me was rubbing their noses in personal tragedies. It's something that I have to control .

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have taken Ls but never any of this thread's magnitude. Damn. :wow:
No matter how bad you have it, others have it worse. @Rarely-Wrong Liggins, bless your heart homie :mjcry:

Yeah man life was rough. Now my biggest issue is misjudgment and entangling myself in situations where I don't want to get serious but it seems like I do because all I know is simping so they get the wrong idea. Of course this never happen with women I wouldn't mind getting serious with. If something does pop off they're like 8 states away :mjcry: or a chick moves from Texas go Wyoming and are like "You know I liked you, right? :troll:

Like come on, I'm not THAT stupid......anymore.

Last edited:

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
try a year and and 8 month of paying a chick's phone bill. put her on my plan on a contract for 2 years. this was after i did it for a year with a different chick who also had the phone in my name.

when i was a teen i let a chick borrow my parents car without them knowing for a whole day.

i took a bytch over her boyfriend's house to fukk and picked her up after he hit it then threw her out.

i gave one chick the first month's rent and security deposit for an apartment and she backed out of the apartment took the money order and cashed it and started blowing the money she promised to give me $300 of it back stood me up and went to a club instead. this was the same chick i bought the car for and at that club they broke into the car with her purse and laptop in the trunk and stole that shyt and the rest of the money. the next day i bought her a replacement laptop cause she would have failed her online school without one and couldn't afford another one.

i let a chick move in with me for over 6 months free of charge. in that whole span she didn't contribute a damn thing to the household.

i bought a chick a pair of Jordans for a just because gift less than two months after meeting her.

if this is the lifetime simpolympics i'm at least getting the bronze. my highlight reel is unreal.

Bronze my ass... You're the Hussain Bolt of simping.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bronze my ass... You're the Hussain Bolt of simping.
Not really. Most of the stuff I did was pretty petty. Probably doesn't add up to much monetarily. That's not to say it wasn't stupid cause it was. But it's guys out here raising another man's kids, buying chicks houses, and buying them cars. I was buying budget laptops and kids sized Jordans.

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Not really. Most of the stuff I did was pretty petty. Probably doesn't add up to much monetarily. That's not to say it wasn't stupid cause it was. But it's guys out here raising another man's kids, buying chicks houses, and buying them cars. I was buying budget laptops and kids sized Jordans.

I'm just coming across a story about a breh that gave a broad 3k for hair school. So you can hold this silver medal for now.

Daps
the hardest thing for a simp to learn is you can't convince a woman to like you or be attracted to you. you can't show her how good you'll be to her and have that matter. women will accept random acts of kindness and be pleasant with you but at the same time feel nothing for you or even feel disdain.

a simp thinks its important for a woman to like him. he thinks women have a sense of loyalty but they don't. a woman liking you is almost irrelevant. what matters is that she's attracted to you. simps don't know what attraction is when it comes to women yet they feel attraction to those same women and it causes them to simp.

a woman can logically dislike you but feel attracted to you and give up the p*ssy. its not logical but attraction is far more powerful than liking. attraction is why bad boys can literally beat a woman's ass and still have her melt like putty in their hands. attraction overpowers liking and logic.

This!!!!!

Daps
I aint commit it but this chick told me a story about a dude she used to deal with.

She was having problems with her car, told him and he offered to take care of it. So he takes the car to a jiffy lube (or something) where she had been before so they had all her personal info already stored in the computer. This dumb a$$ nikka uses a bogus cc to pay for the shyt. Sh1t eventually gets tracked back to her and (she didnt say it but im sure she blew the whistle on that nikka) he's now doing 5 years in prison....

good job simp

Good lord. This fool actually committed a simp CRIME :francis: