Admit simp crimes you've committed

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
This whole thread got me :laff:

But liggins stories had me like :damn::scusthov::wtf::why::snoop:

I can honestly say I've never paid any car notes, rent, bills, etc...for any woman and won't until I'm married or living together. But then again the majority of the women I deal with have their own, I don't deal with broke bytches.

The most I'll do is give em a ride if they catch a flat or ever break down... but paying bills or giving them money :pacspit:

I never put these chicks on a pedestal, I guess its because I'm a selfish dude. The worse I treat em (not like physically or verbally) the more they seem interested in me :steviej:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
As a former simp honestly i didn't know what simping was. my simping was never intentional it was always manipulated out of me. i'm the kinda person that doesn't have a problem looking out for people close to me its not that i can't say no its just that i always treated people how i wanted to be treated. if somebody asked me for something and i was able to chances were i'd do it.

women like to start small and work their way up. it can start with something simple as buying her a soda or a pack of gum and it can go as high as paying a bill for her or some shyt but it always starts off with something very simple.

once a woman gets you to do something simple they have this gotcha type reaction and its let me see what else i can get him to do. when this shyt happens especially early into things you get tossed in the trick bag and there's no recovery.

these days if a chick ask me something half the time i don't even say no i get them to tell me never mind. you want a pack of guy i tell you what give me $20 and i'll but that gum for you. you need a ride to work i charge $50 per trip so if you need to go to and from work that's $100. you need me to pay your cell phone bill? get me the new Galaxy S III and i'll pay that bill for you.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I admit, I had one slip up. It happened with one of the baddest bytches at my school. Usually, I'm pretty good at handling all types of women and never really phased by bad ones. But this chick I joke with my friends that she was wifey because she was THAT bad and had an actual cool ass personality.

We were cool and would flirt every so often, but everyone would claim she was digger who only fukked with the athletes going pro. I didn't care because I never really tried to get at her as I knew the type she wanted (rich older dudes or hoopers). Anyways, we're cool so I put her on this event to model. Yet, she was bytching bout my team and I had to press her. In the end it worked out and she got hella connects and loved me for it.

Anyways, my friends and I are going to this club and outside the party bus she comes and hugs me from behind. I was on 9 shots by now so I was feelin myself. Introduced her to the brodies and they were shocked she wasn't a bytch. At the club I was chillin but as I kept drinkin, I was like imma find this chick fukk it in my head. I see her chillin at a booth with her friends with her drink and I approach her telling her lets go dance. She tells me after she finishes my drink, she'll find me. I'm thinking she's gonna play me so I head off to another room and dance with some other chicks. 10 mins later, she comes out of nowhere, grabs my hand and I bend her over on the pole. Fast forward, with a few breaks, we were grindin for over a hour all over the club and im thinking as i feel on her perfect body "man now I see why nikkas with money come to Hollywood" :ohlawd:After, I lost her when it ende and then committed my simp ever after some small talk through text. Paraphrasing "when you get bored with them nikkas, hit me up and I'll take care of you. You'll be surprised : )" and got no response.

The smiley face brehs:sadbron:

I found out the next morning she was dating Harrison Barnes and showed the boys the text and got straight clowned on. Never again, but I had to blame it on the rum :to:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
:huhldup: at some of these stories. learned a lot readin this shyt.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I admit, I had one slip up. It happened with one of the baddest bytches at my school. Usually, I'm pretty good at handling all types of women and never really phased by bad ones. But this chick I joke with my friends that she was wifey because she was THAT bad and had an actual cool ass personality.

We were cool and would flirt every so often, but everyone would claim she was digger who only fukked with the athletes going pro. I didn't care because I never really tried to get at her as I knew the type she wanted (rich older dudes or hoopers). Anyways, we're cool so I put her on this event to model. Yet, she was bytching bout my team and I had to press her. In the end it worked out and she got hella connects and loved me for it.

Anyways, my friends and I are going to this club and outside the party bus she comes and hugs me from behind. I was on 9 shots by now so I was feelin myself. Introduced her to the brodies and they were shocked she wasn't a bytch. At the club I was chillin but as I kept drinkin, I was like imma find this chick fukk it in my head. I see her chillin at a booth with her friends with her drink and I approach her telling her lets go dance. She tells me after she finishes my drink, she'll find me. I'm thinking she's gonna play me so I head off to another room and dance with some other chicks. 10 mins later, she comes out of nowhere, grabs my hand and I bend her over on the pole. Fast forward, with a few breaks, we were grindin for over a hour all over the club and im thinking as i feel on her perfect body "man now I see why nikkas with money come to Hollywood" :ohlawd:After, I lost her when it ende and then committed my simp ever after some small talk through text. Paraphrasing "when you get bored with them nikkas, hit me up and I'll take care of you. You'll be surprised : )" and got no response.

The smiley face brehs:sadbron:

I found out the next morning she was dating Harrison Barnes and showed the boys the text and got straight clowned on. Never again, but I had to blame it on the rum :to:

nikka I KNOW You Got A Pic

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
its good to see you guys learned from ur mistakes.

to put things into perspective, think of this.

i read a post on here from another poster. i forget who. he said he had this one chick at his house. and when he goes to put his arms around her, she pushed him away and said she "doesnt like to be touched".

he decided right then and there the date had to be over. so he drove her home. on the way home, she changed her mind and said she wanted to go back to his spot. they went back to his place and he smashed.

whats the point of the story?

what would yall have done in that situation? if yall have any simp inside of you, would you have done what he did? probably not. a typical guy woulda tried to seduce her or do all sorts of things which will end up making him look like she's a prize to him.

nah, what this guy did was perfect and the epitome of real game. he understood that when women like you, words like "i dont like to be touched" dont come out of their mouth. the ones who like u but want to play hard to get may say "dont touch me" but they'll say it in a entirely different less threatening manner.

so this guy realized ok, the night is still young. i'm with a chick who doesn't like me. what else is there to do? fucck it, she gots to go. im not about to be sweet talking her for nothing. he handled it like a man, and she caved in. she probably wasn't attracted to ol boy from the getgo. but the way he handled the situation turned her on, hence the change of mind.

:ohhh:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
When i was in the 6th grade there was light skinned chick named Kimberly who everyone liked.

Me, like an idiot started buying her candy everyday even after she rejected me and called me ugly.

I stopped buying her things once her friend Alexis told me that she was talking behind my back about how ugly and dumb i was. She even told me that she would eat the candy like popcorn in the lunch room while looking at the other boys judging which one was cuter.

I spent over 50$ in one month buying her candy(back then that was a lot to me).

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i was in the 6th grade there was light skinned chick named Kimberly who everyone liked.

Me, like an idiot started buying her candy everyday even after she rejected me and called me ugly.

I stopped buying her things once her friend Alexis told me that she was talking behind my back about how ugly and dumb i was. She even told me that she would eat the candy like popcorn in the lunch room while looking at the other boys judging which one was cuter.

I spent over 50$ in one month buying her candy(back then that was a lot to me).
:mjlol: