Admit simp crimes you've committed

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hardest thing for a simp to learn is you can't convince a woman to like you or be attracted to you. you can't show her how good you'll be to her and have that matter. women will accept random acts of kindness and be pleasant with you but at the same time feel nothing for you or even feel disdain.

a simp thinks its important for a woman to like him. he thinks women have a sense of loyalty but they don't. a woman liking you is almost irrelevant. what matters is that she's attracted to you. simps don't know what attraction is when it comes to women yet they feel attraction to those same women and it causes them to simp.

a woman can logically dislike you but feel attracted to you and give up the p*ssy. its not logical but attraction is far more powerful than liking. attraction is why bad boys can literally beat a woman's ass and still have her melt like putty in their hands. attraction overpowers liking and logic.

Realeast shyt i've ever read, i've been through this.:bow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel much better after hearing about rent and car notes...never did that for any chick that wasnt serious with...smh @ payin for a jumpoffs repairs,i dont care how wet that puss is....
Key words "wasn't serious with" a simp can be serious with a woman and she's not serious back but he dont even know.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hell no.

i aint reading through this shyt again at work. coworkers gonna be looking at em crazy

Wondah_Woman

Rookie
Daps
Truth be told I'm actually thankful I went through that at 25 instead of 35 when I most likely would have sank my financial battleship. Wasn't far off this time though. After paying my bills AND Plum's bills there were times I had to cash in Chase Reward points just to have enough money to put food in my mouth. But between Plum and my previous ex before her I learned that if a woman doesn't want you, she doesn't want you and there's nothing you can do about it. No amount of simping, fukking, tricking, or whatever can change her mind. A woman can wake up and decide it's over. And it is. Its OVER. And she'll NEVER get those feelings back. When they're gone, they're gone. Dudes say they understand but unless you lived it you don't. If you never experienced it you still hope and believe otherwise in your heart.

After Plum I had still had some simp slip ups. But all men simp in some form or fashion. But the hardcore simping was over. I never give myself to anyone like that. Not faithful. Not caring about them at all really. I've done some scumbag shyt since then. All women have it in them to be Plum Lumpkin and you can't tell me otherwise. Keep your hearts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

As a woman this is so true. Though when I begin to feel this way it isn't over trivial things like he's a simp or he isn't aggressive enough. It's always more substantial reasons why I feel the way I do.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I think that most of us can agree that we all have pretty much simped at some point in our lives.

The important thing is realizing that it is simping and stopping this self destructive behavior at once.

If you're still simping, don't be afraid to get help

We got a thread stickied to help you transition from simp to a man of respect

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I feel much better after hearing about rent and car notes...never did that for any chick that wasnt serious with...smh @ payin for a jumpoffs repairs,i dont care how wet that puss is....

I doubt you have had very much p*ssy in your life time

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
try a year and and 8 month of paying a chick's phone bill. put her on my plan on a contract for 2 years. this was after i did it for a year with a different chick who also had the phone in my name.

when i was a teen i let a chick borrow my parents car without them knowing for a whole day.

i took a bytch over her boyfriend's house to fukk and picked her up after he hit it then threw her out.

i gave one chick the first month's rent and security deposit for an apartment and she backed out of the apartment took the money order and cashed it and started blowing the money she promised to give me $300 of it back stood me up and went to a club instead. this was the same chick i bought the car for and at that club they broke into the car with her purse and laptop in the trunk and stole that shyt and the rest of the money. the next day i bought her a replacement laptop cause she would have failed her online school without one and couldn't afford another one.

i let a chick move in with me for over 6 months free of charge. in that whole span she didn't contribute a damn thing to the household.

i bought a chick a pair of Jordans for a just because gift less than two months after meeting her.

if this is the lifetime simpolympics i'm at least getting the bronze. my highlight reel is unreal.

:what: Son whats wrong with you?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
the hardest thing for a simp to learn is you can't convince a woman to like you or be attracted to you. you can't show her how good you'll be to her and have that matter. women will accept random acts of kindness and be pleasant with you but at the same time feel nothing for you or even feel disdain.

a simp thinks its important for a woman to like him. he thinks women have a sense of loyalty but they don't. a woman liking you is almost irrelevant. what matters is that she's attracted to you. simps don't know what attraction is when it comes to women yet they feel attraction to those same women and it causes them to simp.

a woman can logically dislike you but feel attracted to you and give up the p*ssy. its not logical but attraction is far more powerful than liking. attraction is why bad boys can literally beat a woman's ass and still have her melt like putty in their hands. attraction overpowers liking and logic.

This post right here could save many simps in the struggle :ohmy::lawd:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
try a year and and 8 month of paying a chick's phone bill. put her on my plan on a contract for 2 years. this was after i did it for a year with a different chick who also had the phone in my name.

when i was a teen i let a chick borrow my parents car without them knowing for a whole day.

i took a bytch over her boyfriend's house to fukk and picked her up after he hit it then threw her out.

i gave one chick the first month's rent and security deposit for an apartment and she backed out of the apartment took the money order and cashed it and started blowing the money she promised to give me $300 of it back stood me up and went to a club instead. this was the same chick i bought the car for and at that club they broke into the car with her purse and laptop in the trunk and stole that shyt and the rest of the money. the next day i bought her a replacement laptop cause she would have failed her online school without one and couldn't afford another one.

i let a chick move in with me for over 6 months free of charge. in that whole span she didn't contribute a damn thing to the household.

i bought a chick a pair of Jordans for a just because gift less than two months after meeting her.

if this is the lifetime simpolympics i'm at least getting the bronze. my highlight reel is unreal.

When ever I feel down about myself I read your story.

You went through that, so hopefully we wouldnt have to go through that.

I'm sorry breh :to: