Admit simp crimes you've committed

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True story, the unit that I am in just got back from Iraq the previous summer. I wasn't in the unit yet because I was stationed in Korea but one of my good friends told me a story about a guy who found out while they were over there that his wife was fukking one of the sergeants who hadn't deployed. Dude got so depressed he killed himself and his wife ended up receiving the insurance money (100k):to:

Another guy came home on mid-tour leave to suprise his wife, dude brought her a bouquet of flowers and chocolate, comes home to find his wife fukking another soldier and ends up trying to kill her. Because of this, he ended being dishonorably discharged..:damn:

both of these stories are depressing. but n1ggas goto smarten up man.

even if you've known the woman for years, going away for a long time and expecting her to be faithful is kinda stupid.

dont know much about the army but when ur deployed dont u have the option of bringing ya family with you?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
damn breh, you put alot of thought into that post.

:rudy: you plagiarizing ass nikka. mountain wolf posted that shyt, word for word, on that other site months ago in a thread about marriage. i remember nikkas clowning him about because of the bambi reference. get your own fukkin ideas.

I am Ziggiy. In both The Sohh Forums and The Coli I am ZIGGIY nikka. Go check your facts, go back and check that thread, see the post, see the screen name and then come back here and retract that statement bytch:childplease:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Damn I used to get mad at myself but after hearin' the stories in here my shyt is tame..

-Took this dime out to eat numerous times..nice spots too, I paid the bill of course and didn't even get the puss. bytch was bad :wow: fukk her though

-buying rounds at the bar for me and random chicks I meet, I can afford it but I gotta chill with that shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
both of these stories are depressing. but n1ggas goto smarten up man.

even if you've known the woman for years, going away for a long time and expecting her to be faithful is kinda stupid.

dont know much about the army but when ur deployed dont u have the option of bringing ya family with you?

Not if your deployed in a combat zone. You cannot bring your family to Iraq/Aphganistan

You CAN bring your wife/family with you to Korea/Germany via Command Sponsorship but it can end up being a lengthy process....

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I don't think I did anything to crazy cause I got put on game kind of young before I had money and the ability to become a simp criminal. If it hadn't been for someone schooling me I mos def would've gone in that direction.

I used to walk this girl home and she lived MILES away from my house like a mish and a half. This one time while walking her home, her friend was with us and she had some big ass t*ts and a nice round booty. She's like "Can I punch you in the arm?" I'm trying to look cool so I'm like whatever. This girl swings back and punches the shyt out my arm. I can't look phased so I put a stupid dopey look on my face.
She's like "Did that hurt" I'm like "No." She ask if she can hit my arm again and I still think I'm looking cool so I'm like "Sure." This goes on for a long ass time. Next day my arm is as purple as a pimp suit :sadcam: and that girl never gave me the time of day again.

The other girl that I walked home all the time that I really thought was feeling me ended up going to Knotts with her and her friends and my older homie and his cousins, come back and I found out they took turns fingering her on the log ride.

I remember I used to steal toys from this store across the street from my school in 7th grade and give em out to all the girls then later I'd find them thrown in garbage cans and shyt. I used to write poems and letters to but never had the balls to give them the girls.

Knotts? What city was that in?

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
my big bytch i jus met..

2d6nx0.jpg

jus broke her off a 5 stacks...today...storm came thru dallas this mornin..n she destroyed the front end of her fx35

flew her down today..so she can pick up my truck..so she can have transpo to work..until hers is fixed

while my main bytch..is out of town for fathers day n a family reunion:yeshrug:

Hold the phone! This is a side chick that is getting this???? :ohhh: 5 stacks....:snoop: I hung up my cleats too early......

planD

Legends Live Forever
Supporter
Daps
But yeah, honestly I'm not going to lie. When I was younger I was a hopeless romantic (simp) I use to write poems to girls I liked in middle school ( ACTUAL POEMS bruhs, not know "roses are red" shhit) and all of that. My father both schooled me on the game as well as let me experience for myself what it was like. He always tells me now that he use to HATE to think of the day I'd get my heart broken and become cynical towards women because I was always such a caring boy. But he explained to me then and now, that women aren't really looking for "feelings" as opposed to "security". Women want a man who is sure of themselves, confident, and willing to live without them. Women NEED to know that they are expendable in any given relationship. If your woman is your everything and she KNOWS this from the jump, then she has the advantage. Which means she has license to do any and everything she wants, including disrespect you, talk down to you, fukk over you,etc.

"A woman looks at a man the way a man looks at money" My Father always taught me. "A man will spend his entire life chasing dollars because Dollars equal a better life, a better car, a better house. But when they get enough of it then it becomes disposable, they lose respect for it, for what it took to accumulate it." This is why you see Floyd Mayweather burning $100 dollar bills at the club. Why you see T-Pain rocking a chain that says nothing but "BIG ASS CHAIN" in diamonds. Why you see Jay-Z and Kanye West tearing up $200,000 plus luxury cars in videos. What it took to gain that wealth has been trivialized, it's in abundance and therefore it has become disposable.

Women are the same way. A woman will spend half her time searching for the "right man" a man who respects her, loves her, listens to her, is attentive, romantic, etc. A man who truly loves her and supports her equal a better life, better house, a better car. But when that man is truly and unconditionally open to her and they get enough of it, then he becomes disposable, she loses respect for him, for what it took emotionally to forge that connection and openness. The "mystery" of him is no more. This is why you see women who constantly chase after "thug *****s". This is why you hear about wives fukking thier husbands friends, associates, coworkers. This is why you have music videos with Rhianna glorifying unstable relationships full of arguing, drug use, and insecurity. Talking about falling in love in a "hopeless place", because in that "hopeless place" is the thrill of the unknown. What it takes to have a man who can provide security, comfort, open displays of affection, and love has been trivialized, it is in abundance and therefore has become disposable.

Even as a married man I still, and forever will, see my wife as a woman first. I'm as open with her as I've been with any woman however, she knows that she is NOT irreplaceable. I will dump her just as quickly as I would have before we were married and have made this quite clear. Before we were married I broe up with her before and just cold turkey stopped talking to her. She knows that as a man I've been taught and raised that I need NO woman to define my life or make me fulfilled. If she disrespects me its a wrap. If we're having a conversation or argument and she begins to speak to me in a manner unbecoming of my status as a MAN, I calmly ask her " Who the Fukk do you think your talking too?" Not like I'm Ike Turner, but like a MAN who will not be talked down too. As a RULE I make it a principle to not talk down to my wife, I treat her as an adult and a grown woman, and she WILL do the same at all times. I've told her, as well as any other woman I've dated that this is NOT a request, it is a DEMAND. My father taught me that when it comes to women never EXPECT respect. DEMAND it. I give it to her and she will give it to me.
A lot of men let puccyy dictate how they treat women, they'll put up with certain things in order to make sure they are still smashing that Ass at the end of the night. I get this, but as my father taught me, " She wants it just as much as you do." this is key. If I need to allow a woman to run roughshod over me just to get some sex then something is WRONG in this equation. If I stand my ground on an issue and it equals no sex, then that woman is probably giving up the goods on the side anyways.

I'd love to go back to the fairy tale of my youth, where girls were exotic, heavenly creatures to be admired and romanced. Where beng inspired to write a poem about a female was a thrilling gesture.Where I could dream about getting a girl to love me based upon the virtue of my character. Sadly, that world does NOT exist, and honestly it never did. The "Game" is the same as its been since the beginning of time. My father, when I was a kid, use to always watch cartoons and animated movies with us. One time we were watching Bambi, and he pointed to a scene in which grown up Bambi sees the female doe and falls in love. He's dancing around the forest all "twitterpated" and in awe of this beautiful creature. Suddenly another male aggressively shows up and begins to make off with the female. Bambi, at first confused, tries to lead off with the female, but the aggressive male buck comes between them. The female doe begins to walk off with the aggressive male buck until Bambi, coming to understanding with the way the world and nature truly is, becomes enraged and engages the Male Buck in combat. It is a thrillingly violent sequence (for a childrens movie) that ends with Bambi triumphantly subduing his adversary, his prize the right to mate and have children with the female doe. My father would watch this sequence, tell me to pay attention "Because this is a lesson I'd learn later in life" and say "that's it!" at the end of the sequence.

The point is that the female doe didn't give two flying fukks how much Bambi was in "love" with her. How much he was frolicking at the sight of her. She was perfectly happy to go mate with the aggressive male buck until Bambi wised up and fought for his right to mate. His right to sire children. His right to call himself a Buck. It was the AGRESSIVENESS that got Bambi the woman, his unwillingness to be disrespected, his DEMAND for proper loyalty. NOT his emotions.

THIS is the way of relationships. A man must never allow his emotions for a woman to be the end all and be all of the relationship. For if it is, he will NOT have his woman for long, she'll be off smashing the next male Buck.

:dwillhuh:Damn bruh, that was some of the realest shyt I ever read:myman:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
my big bytch i jus met..

2d6nx0.jpg

jus broke her off a 5 stacks...today...storm came thru dallas this mornin..n she destroyed the front end of her fx35

flew her down today..so she can pick up my truck..so she can have transpo to work..until hers is fixed

while my main bytch..is out of town for fathers day n a family reunion:yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:

:ufdup: :ufdup: :ufdup: :ufdup: :laff:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Let's see who can top buying a mac book for a chick among other things. :popcorn:

I've paid a car note, paid rent, but these chicks were actually my girlfriends, but I still feel like a simp because they didn't appreciate it. Entitlement issues be running rampant.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Some, definitely not most but some, of these things sound like shyt the girl thought you were just being a nice dude (giving them rides...man come on) when really you wanted the puss...but you never said anything about it so she thought you were doing her a favor.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its good to see you guys learned from ur mistakes.

to put things into perspective, think of this.

i read a post on here from another poster. i forget who. he said he had this one chick at his house. and when he goes to put his arms around her, she pushed him away and said she "doesnt like to be touched".

he decided right then and there the date had to be over. so he drove her home. on the way home, she changed her mind and said she wanted to go back to his spot. they went back to his place and he smashed.

whats the point of the story?

what would yall have done in that situation? if yall have any simp inside of you, would you have done what he did? probably not. a typical guy woulda tried to seduce her or do all sorts of things which will end up making him look like she's a prize to him.

nah, what this guy did was perfect and the epitome of real game. he understood that when women like you, words like "i dont like to be touched" dont come out of their mouth. the ones who like u but want to play hard to get may say "dont touch me" but they'll say it in a entirely different less threatening manner.

so this guy realized ok, the night is still young. i'm with a chick who doesn't like me. what else is there to do? fucck it, she gots to go. im not about to be sweet talking her for nothing. he handled it like a man, and she caved in. she probably wasn't attracted to ol boy from the getgo. but the way he handled the situation turned her on, hence the change of mind.
I feel like he sold himself short to get some ass. Once she got in the car her fate to go home should have been sealed.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I feel much better after hearing about rent and car notes...never did that for any chick that wasnt serious with...smh @ payin for a jumpoffs repairs,i dont care how wet that puss is....