Admit simp crimes you've committed

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I was dating this co worker last year. Hit me with the sob story of her baby daddy being a no job having weed head who doesn't do shyt for her son.

Simp crimes:

I got her iron and vacuum cleaner for her new apartment :bryan:

Put gas in her car once in a while :bryan:

Tried to get me to pay for her sons insurance but I refused so we had a fight about it. :bryan:

Dinner and dates. Money for food and such. One time had me washing her weave :sadcam: . The p*ssy was great though. :youngsabo:

Anyways after awhile I find out I was sharing her with two other guys at the job. I got promoted to her boss :umad: :win: and I just stopped talking with her. I started dating my gf then. Come to find out she got married to the no good baby father to keep him from gettin deported. :rudy: Then come to find out she was stalking my Facebook and instagram, taking pics of my gf and photoshopping and talking shyt. My gf threaten to cut her then press charges. She goes and talks crap about me to anyone who will listen at work but everyone just laughs cuz she married her baby father who she used to complain about all day. Meh

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I was dating this co worker last year. Hit me with the sob story of her baby daddy being a no job having weed head who doesn't do shyt for her son.

Anyways after awhile I find out I was sharing her with two other guys at the job. I got promoted to her boss :umad: :win: and I just stopped talking with her. I started dating my gf then. Come to find out she got married to the no good baby father to keep him from gettin deported. :rudy: Then come to find out she was stalking my Facebook and instagram, taking pics of my gf and photoshopping and talking shyt. My gf threaten to cut her then press charges. She goes and talks crap about me to anyone who will listen at work but everyone just laughs cuz she married her baby father who she used to complain about all day. Meh

:krs: :ooh: :leon: that's that boss shyt my nikka :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
But yeah, honestly I'm not going to lie. When I was younger I was a hopeless romantic (simp) I use to write poems to girls I liked in middle school ( ACTUAL POEMS bruhs, not know "roses are red" shhit) and all of that. My father both schooled me on the game as well as let me experience for myself what it was like. He always tells me now that he use to HATE to think of the day I'd get my heart broken and become cynical towards women because I was always such a caring boy. But he explained to me then and now, that women aren't really looking for "feelings" as opposed to "security". Women want a man who is sure of themselves, confident, and willing to live without them. Women NEED to know that they are expendable in any given relationship. If your woman is your everything and she KNOWS this from the jump, then she has the advantage. Which means she has license to do any and everything she wants, including disrespect you, talk down to you, fukk over you,etc.

"A woman looks at a man the way a man looks at money" My Father always taught me. "A man will spend his entire life chasing dollars because Dollars equal a better life, a better car, a better house. But when they get enough of it then it becomes disposable, they lose respect for it, for what it took to accumulate it." This is why you see Floyd Mayweather burning $100 dollar bills at the club. Why you see T-Pain rocking a chain that says nothing but "BIG ASS CHAIN" in diamonds. Why you see Jay-Z and Kanye West tearing up $200,000 plus luxury cars in videos. What it took to gain that wealth has been trivialized, it's in abundance and therefore it has become disposable.

Women are the same way. A woman will spend half her time searching for the "right man" a man who respects her, loves her, listens to her, is attentive, romantic, etc. A man who truly loves her and supports her equal a better life, better house, a better car. But when that man is truly and unconditionally open to her and they get enough of it, then he becomes disposable, she loses respect for him, for what it took emotionally to forge that connection and openness. The "mystery" of him is no more. This is why you see women who constantly chase after "thug *****s". This is why you hear about wives fukking thier husbands friends, associates, coworkers. This is why you have music videos with Rhianna glorifying unstable relationships full of arguing, drug use, and insecurity. Talking about falling in love in a "hopeless place", because in that "hopeless place" is the thrill of the unknown. What it takes to have a man who can provide security, comfort, open displays of affection, and love has been trivialized, it is in abundance and therefore has become disposable.

Even as a married man I still, and forever will, see my wife as a woman first. I'm as open with her as I've been with any woman however, she knows that she is NOT irreplaceable. I will dump her just as quickly as I would have before we were married and have made this quite clear. Before we were married I broe up with her before and just cold turkey stopped talking to her. She knows that as a man I've been taught and raised that I need NO woman to define my life or make me fulfilled. If she disrespects me its a wrap. If we're having a conversation or argument and she begins to speak to me in a manner unbecoming of my status as a MAN, I calmly ask her " Who the Fukk do you think your talking too?" Not like I'm Ike Turner, but like a MAN who will not be talked down too. As a RULE I make it a principle to not talk down to my wife, I treat her as an adult and a grown woman, and she WILL do the same at all times. I've told her, as well as any other woman I've dated that this is NOT a request, it is a DEMAND. My father taught me that when it comes to women never EXPECT respect. DEMAND it. I give it to her and she will give it to me.
A lot of men let puccyy dictate how they treat women, they'll put up with certain things in order to make sure they are still smashing that Ass at the end of the night. I get this, but as my father taught me, " She wants it just as much as you do." this is key. If I need to allow a woman to run roughshod over me just to get some sex then something is WRONG in this equation. If I stand my ground on an issue and it equals no sex, then that woman is probably giving up the goods on the side anyways.

I'd love to go back to the fairy tale of my youth, where girls were exotic, heavenly creatures to be admired and romanced. Where beng inspired to write a poem about a female was a thrilling gesture.Where I could dream about getting a girl to love me based upon the virtue of my character. Sadly, that world does NOT exist, and honestly it never did. The "Game" is the same as its been since the beginning of time. My father, when I was a kid, use to always watch cartoons and animated movies with us. One time we were watching Bambi, and he pointed to a scene in which grown up Bambi sees the female doe and falls in love. He's dancing around the forest all "twitterpated" and in awe of this beautiful creature. Suddenly another male aggressively shows up and begins to make off with the female. Bambi, at first confused, tries to lead off with the female, but the aggressive male buck comes between them. The female doe begins to walk off with the aggressive male buck until Bambi, coming to understanding with the way the world and nature truly is, becomes enraged and engages the Male Buck in combat. It is a thrillingly violent sequence (for a childrens movie) that ends with Bambi triumphantly subduing his adversary, his prize the right to mate and have children with the female doe. My father would watch this sequence, tell me to pay attention "Because this is a lesson I'd learn later in life" and say "that's it!" at the end of the sequence.

The point is that the female doe didn't give two flying fukks how much Bambi was in "love" with her. How much he was frolicking at the sight of her. She was perfectly happy to go mate with the aggressive male buck until Bambi wised up and fought for his right to mate. His right to sire children. His right to call himself a Buck. It was the AGRESSIVENESS that got Bambi the woman, his unwillingness to be disrespected, his DEMAND for proper loyalty. NOT his emotions.

THIS is the way of relationships. A man must never allow his emotions for a woman to be the end all and be all of the relationship. For if it is, he will NOT have his woman for long, she'll be off smashing the next male Buck.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
But yeah, honestly I'm not going to lie. When I was younger I was a hopeless romantic (simp) I use to write poems to girls I liked in middle school ( ACTUAL POEMS bruhs, not know "roses are red" shhit) and all of that. My father both schooled me on the game as well as let me experience for myself what it was like. He always tells me now that he use to HATE to think of the day I'd get my heart broken and become cynical towards women because I was always such a caring boy. But he explained to me then and now, that women aren't really looking for "feelings" as opposed to "security". Women want a man who is sure of themselves, confident, and willing to live without them. Women NEED to know that they are expendable in any given relationship. If your woman is your everything and she KNOWS this from the jump, then she has the advantage. Which means she has license to do any and everything she wants, including disrespect you, talk down to you, fukk over you,etc.

"A woman looks at a man the way a man looks at money" My Father always taught me. "A man will spend his entire life chasing dollars because Dollars equal a better life, a better car, a better house. But when they get enough of it then it becomes disposable, they lose respect for it, for what it took to accumulate it." This is why you see Floyd Mayweather burning $100 dollar bills at the club. Why you see T-Pain rocking a chain that says nothing but "BIG ASS CHAIN" in diamonds. Why you see Jay-Z and Kanye West tearing up $200,000 plus luxury cars in videos. What it took to gain that wealth has been trivialized, it's in abundance and therefore it has become disposable.

Women are the same way. A woman will spend half her time searching for the "right man" a man who respects her, loves her, listens to her, is attentive, romantic, etc. A man who truly loves her and supports her equal a better life, better house, a better car. But when that man is truly and unconditionally open to her and they get enough of it, then he becomes disposable, she loses respect for him, for what it took emotionally to forge that connection and openness. The "mystery" of him is no more. This is why you see women who constantly chase after "thug *****s". This is why you hear about wives fukking thier husbands friends, associates, coworkers. This is why you have music videos with Rhianna glorifying unstable relationships full of arguing, drug use, and insecurity. Talking about falling in love in a "hopeless place", because in that "hopeless place" is the thrill of the unknown. What it takes to have a man who can provide security, comfort, open displays of affection, and love has been trivialized, it is in abundance and therefore has become disposable.

Even as a married man I still, and forever will, see my wife as a woman first. I'm as open with her as I've been with any woman however, she knows that she is NOT irreplaceable. I will dump her just as quickly as I would have before we were married and have made this quite clear. Before we were married I broe up with her before and just cold turkey stopped talking to her. She knows that as a man I've been taught and raised that I need NO woman to define my life or make me fulfilled. If she disrespects me its a wrap. If we're having a conversation or argument and she begins to speak to me in a manner unbecoming of my status as a MAN, I calmly ask her " Who the Fukk do you think your talking too?" Not like I'm Ike Turner, but like a MAN who will not be talked down too. As a RULE I make it a principle to not talk down to my wife, I treat her as an adult and a grown woman, and she WILL do the same at all times. I've told her, as well as any other woman I've dated that this is NOT a request, it is a DEMAND. My father taught me that when it comes to women never EXPECT respect. DEMAND it. I give it to her and she will give it to me.
A lot of men let puccyy dictate how they treat women, they'll put up with certain things in order to make sure they are still smashing that Ass at the end of the night. I get this, but as my father taught me, " She wants it just as much as you do." this is key. If I need to allow a woman to run roughshod over me just to get some sex then something is WRONG in this equation. If I stand my ground on an issue and it equals no sex, then that woman is probably giving up the goods on the side anyways.

I'd love to go back to the fairy tale of my youth, where girls were exotic, heavenly creatures to be admired and romanced. Where beng inspired to write a poem about a female was a thrilling gesture.Where I could dream about getting a girl to love me based upon the virtue of my character. Sadly, that world does NOT exist, and honestly it never did. The "Game" is the same as its been since the beginning of time. My father, when I was a kid, use to always watch cartoons and animated movies with us. One time we were watching Bambi, and he pointed to a scene in which grown up Bambi sees the female doe and falls in love. He's dancing around the forest all "twitterpated" and in awe of this beautiful creature. Suddenly another male aggressively shows up and begins to make off with the female. Bambi, at first confused, tries to lead off with the female, but the aggressive male buck comes between them. The female doe begins to walk off with the aggressive male buck until Bambi, coming to understanding with the way the world and nature truly is, becomes enraged and engages the Male Buck in combat. It is a thrillingly violent sequence (for a childrens movie) that ends with Bambi triumphantly subduing his adversary, his prize the right to mate and have children with the female doe. My father would watch this sequence, tell me to pay attention "Because this is a lesson I'd learn later in life" and say "that's it!" at the end of the sequence.

The point is that the female doe didn't give two flying fukks how much Bambi was in "love" with her. How much he was frolicking at the sight of her. She was perfectly happy to go mate with the aggressive male buck until Bambi wised up and fought for his right to mate. His right to sire children. His right to call himself a Buck. It was the AGRESSIVENESS that got Bambi the woman, his unwillingness to be disrespected, his DEMAND for proper loyalty. NOT his emotions.

THIS is the way of relationships. A man must never allow his emotions for a woman to be the end all and be all of the relationship. For if it is, he will NOT have his woman for long, she'll be off smashing the next male Buck.

Hall of Fame fukking post right here. Thanks for it, brotha :shake:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Simp crimes:

I got her iron and vacuum cleaner for her new apartment :bryan:

Put gas in her car once in a while :bryan:

Tried to get me to pay for her sons insurance but I refused so we had a fight about it. :bryan:

Dinner and dates. Money for food and such. One time had me washing her weave :sadcam: . The p*ssy was great though. :youngsabo:

:laugh::smugdraper:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
man once i was so strung on this chick i look back and wish i didnt do some of the simp shyt i did.:snoop: i was prolly 14-15? anyways like i said i was thirst for this bytch. i think i was so thirst for her b/c she never really wanted me...you know that "i want it cuz i couldnt have it". anyway she made it clear she wasnt fukking wit me like that but i thought i could win her over. So on valentines day i bought her flowers, a teddy bear, i write her a poem thinking i was gonna get her to love me dog. anyways it was cold as fukk outside, i wait outside her building for about three hours i shyt you not. :snoop:. anyways she comes strollin up the block and see me just keeps walking like she was :childplease:her sister came outside and took the stuff from me and said i was sweet and her sister was a c*nt. her sister was waiting in the elevator i saw her roll her eyes and shyt. cot damn a young nikka did some dumb shyt. :snoop: i kept trying to talk to her after that....

fast forward some...Now unlike some other nikkas who say they went from simp to pimp over night i did a gradual change. once i hit high school and better looking girls were showing me love my simp ways faded and the mack was born.:smugfavre:

fast forward some more...that bytch i simped is now a full blown lesbo with a kid...her mans/woman look like elmo :russ:

:dead:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I aint commit it but this chick told me a story about a dude she used to deal with.

She was having problems with her car, told him and he offered to take care of it. So he takes the car to a jiffy lube (or something) where she had been before so they had all her personal info already stored in the computer. This dumb a$$ nikka uses a bogus cc to pay for the shyt. Sh1t eventually gets tracked back to her and (she didnt say it but im sure she blew the whistle on that nikka) he's now doing 5 years in prison....

good job simp

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Damn, that Ziggiy post is gospel! Someone needs to put that post (minus the 1st paragraph) in the "dealing with women" thread. Cats need to read that.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps

a.gif

The saddest and greatest post I have ever read regarding this topic. Wow I can't even put it into words my nikka. It was that realization that made me lose all respect for females unless they had a good heart. Cause nothing gets them instinctively wetter than a nikka sonning another nikka or disrespecting him. Makes me sick it but it is what it is.

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California

Damn..! :whoo:

You should write books breh :youngsabo:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its good to see you guys learned from ur mistakes.

to put things into perspective, think of this.

i read a post on here from another poster. i forget who. he said he had this one chick at his house. and when he goes to put his arms around her, she pushed him away and said she "doesnt like to be touched".

he decided right then and there the date had to be over. so he drove her home. on the way home, she changed her mind and said she wanted to go back to his spot. they went back to his place and he smashed.

whats the point of the story?

what would yall have done in that situation? if yall have any simp inside of you, would you have done what he did? probably not. a typical guy woulda tried to seduce her or do all sorts of things which will end up making him look like she's a prize to him.

nah, what this guy did was perfect and the epitome of real game. he understood that when women like you, words like "i dont like to be touched" dont come out of their mouth. the ones who like u but want to play hard to get may say "dont touch me" but they'll say it in a entirely different less threatening manner.

so this guy realized ok, the night is still young. i'm with a chick who doesn't like me. what else is there to do? fucck it, she gots to go. im not about to be sweet talking her for nothing. he handled it like a man, and she caved in. she probably wasn't attracted to ol boy from the getgo. but the way he handled the situation turned her on, hence the change of mind.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Courted a dime for 6 months and didnt even get her bra of panties off.

In my defense i was laying 2 other chicks but still it was the only L ive taken in Los Angeles.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

damn breh, you put alot of thought into that post.

:rudy: you plagiarizing ass nikka. mountain wolf posted that shyt, word for word, on that other site months ago in a thread about marriage. i remember nikkas clowning him about because of the bambi reference. get your own fukkin ideas.