Admit simp crimes you've committed

brick james

John piffington
Daps
right now this chick i been smashing for the last year started chilling a lot more with me... b1tch has stayed with me for the last week, eating my food and smoking my ganj but the puzz so good and the head game :noah:

I woke up from some random noises at like 7 am on a sunday, and bytch succed that thing till i fell back asleep like a baby :ooh:

i really don't wanna ask her to leave... im fucced up in the game my niccas what should i do

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I live right next to the biggest army base in the world Fort Hood. Every time those soldiers get deployed, those women are right in the clubs. Every time.

:ooh:

Wow! You must have some crazy stories to share....what's your guestimation on the % of married women that cheat while their husbands are away?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This thread still astounds me luckily ive been broke most of my life so I was in no position to simp monetarily.
It is tough when you're in love because you want to feel like the provider, you want to do nice things but there's a limit and there's self respect.
There comes a time when you have to choose to follow your head or your heart for me I usually go with my head which is prolly why I've never had a relationship over 2 years ( I'm 27)

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:ooh:

Wow! You must have some crazy stories to share....what's your guestimation on the % of married women that cheat while their husbands are away?

To be honest man, I can't give you a percentage. I'm sure there are faithful ones, but they are harder to notice because they are usually at home and not out and about. Also, ask anyone in the military about a lot of these military wives and they'll let you know the deal.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man i don't even know where to start SIMPING made me change as a man and NOT SIMP but thankfully it my SIMPING happened when i was young

1. Liked a girl a lot but hated guy she liked try to cockblock but instead helped him get with her smfh

2. Payed for a girl's phone bill even though wasn't my girl (DAMN SHAME)

3. Caught my gf cheating on me with a friend ( Friend knew i was simp but didnt realize I wasn't a punk when he pushed me I WHOOPED HIS ASS) she wanted to get back with me after that told her no and my SIMPING DAYS WERE DONE AFTER THAT

:clap:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
right now this chick i been smashing for the last year started chilling a lot more with me... b1tch has stayed with me for the last week, eating my food and smoking my ganj but the puzz so good and the head game :noah:

I woke up from some random noises at like 7 am on a sunday, and bytch succed that thing till i fell back asleep like a baby :ooh:

i really don't wanna ask her to leave... im fucced up in the game my niccas what should i do

Unlike most stories in here YOU have the upper hand. Keep busting her down until you get tired of her and her mouth. Just keep the jimmy hat on EXTRA tight, word to Menace 2 Society.:myman:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
210 is simp city breh, the simping in town makes me look like a pimp name slickback

Ain't this the truth. :snoop:

Went to high school up by Northside, and out of all the chicks from different regions I have added on my facebook/twitter etc, no ones getting their heads blown up like these San Antonio chicks.

Girls post an average pic up - *20 minutes later* 60 likes, and 1 simp telling her how gorgeous she is. :sitdown:

Makes it difficult for me to eat when I come to visit my mom's sometimes. :smh: My boy trying to hook me up with this latina he works with at Burger King because she thought I was a pretty niqqa tho. :scheme:

Back on topic: Worst simping I've ever done was give this sophomore a ride home everyday when I was a junior hoping she gives up those drawls. Found out she was fukkin some freshman. :sitdown: :wow:

Got to learn someway. :heh:

:sadbron:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I went to school on Northside too :laugh: you aint lyin at all, 60 likes and then everyone gushing over basic ass mirror pics, it's terrible man

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Luckily because I'm a Scrooge McDuck ass nikka I never lost any money simping. If I was spending cash on top of the L's I've took I'd probably off myself

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
To be honest man, I can't give you a percentage. I'm sure there are faithful ones, but they are harder to notice because they are usually at home and not out and about. Also, ask anyone in the military about a lot of these military wives and they'll let you know the deal.

Once again Kevm3 dropping that knowledge:cheers:

I'm in the military, and it's absolutely SICKENING the amount of Army wives who suck and fukk behind thier husbands backs while thier away.

True story, the unit that I am in just got back from Iraq the previous summer. I wasn't in the unit yet because I was stationed in Korea but one of my good friends told me a story about a guy who found out while they were over there that his wife was fukking one of the sergeants who hadn't deployed. Dude got so depressed he killed himself and his wife ended up receiving the insurance money (100k):to:

Another guy came home on mid-tour leave to suprise his wife, dude brought her a bouquet of flowers and chocolate, comes home to find his wife fukking another soldier and ends up trying to kill her. Because of this, he ended being dishonorably discharged..:damn:

One story I witnessed first hand. My roommate in Korea was messing with this BAD mexican chick. Shorty was nothing short of Fine, but she was an airhead. Anyways so he goes to her room and comes back the next day laughing his ass off. I ask him why he's laughing and he tells me that he went to the chicks room and she domed him up, and soon as he busted in her mouth shorty burst into tears talking about she hates being unfaithful to her and sobbing about how she doesn't understand why she's such a whore:stopitslime:. She THEN proceeds to call her husband and lay down on the bed right bedside my roommate and tell him how much she loves him and can't live without him, so while she's crying and talking to her boyfriend my roommate is trying to leave but she keeps holding onto him. So she gets off the phone, goes into the bathroom, gets undressed and asks him if he wants to take a shower:wtf:. My roommate hopped into the shower with her, smashes and gets some MORE dome, literally FIVE MINUTES after this slore was on the phone with her husband, he said they basically fukked all night...

After this, the bytch wouldn't leave him alone. She KEPT coming to the room bringing him breakfast, little snacks, and fukking in the shower (apparently that was her thing:manny:) the bytch would be on the phone with her husband while my roommate was :laff::laff: and I was:snoop::wtf: and then get off and within minutes they were in the shower..

These are just some of the MANY stories and experiences I've encountered with "Army" wives. Basically my advice to ALL young men in the military would be to NOT get married unless you've known the woman for a number of YEARS. DO NOT meet a woman that's IN the military and expect her to be "faithful", cause that shyt ain't happening. DO NOT meet a woman and go from 0-60 in a matter of weeks because there's a 75% chance she's playing you for that guaranteed guap every 1st and 15th. DO NOT fall in love with foreign women you meet while overseas because they are most likely using you to marry them and bring them to America (and they'll fukk the next nikka that comes along while your deployed)

Daps
Once again Kevm3 dropping that knowledge

I'm in the military, and it's absolutely SICKENING the amount of Army wives who suck and fukk behind thier husbands backs while thier away.

True story, the unit that I am in just got back from Iraq the previous summer. I wasn't in the unit yet because I was stationed in Korea but one of my good friends told me a story about a guy who found out while they were over there that his wife was fukking one of the sergeants who hadn't deployed. Dude got so depressed he killed himself and his wife ended up receiving the insurance money (100k)

Another guy came home on mid-tour leave to suprise his wife, dude brought her a bouquet of flowers and chocolate, comes home to find his wife fukking another soldier and ends up trying to kill her. Because of this, he ended being dishonorably discharged..

One story I witnessed first hand. My roommate in Korea was messing with this BAD mexican chick. Shorty was nothing short of Fine, but she was an airhead. Anyways so he goes to her room and comes back the next day laughing his ass off. I ask him why he's laughing and he tells me that he went to the chicks room and she domed him up, and soon as he busted in her mouth shorty burst into tears talking about she hates being unfaithful to her and sobbing about how she doesn't understand why she's such a whore. She THEN proceeds to call her husband and lay down on the bed right bedside my roommate and tell him how much she loves him and can't live without him, so while she's crying and talking to her boyfriend my roommate is trying to leave but she keeps holding onto him. So she gets off the phone, goes into the bathroom, gets undressed and asks him if he wants to take a shower:wtf:. My roommate hopped into the shower with her, smashes and gets some MORE dome, literally FIVE MINUTES after this slore was on the phone with her husband, he said they basically fukked all night...

After this, the bytch wouldn't leave him alone. She KEPT coming to the room bringing him breakfast, little snacks, and fukking in the shower (apparently that was her thing:manny:) the bytch would be on the phone with her husband while my roommate was and I was:snoop::wtf: and then get off and within minutes they were in the shower..

These are just some of the MANY stories and experiences I've encountered with "Army" wives. Basically my advice to ALL young men in the military would be to NOT get married unless you've known the woman for a number of YEARS. DO NOT meet a woman that's IN the military and expect her to be "faithful", cause that shyt ain't happening. DO NOT meet a woman and go from 0-60 in a matter of weeks because there's a 75% chance she's playing you for that guaranteed guap every 1st and 15th. DO NOT fall in love with foreign women you meet while overseas because they are most likely using you to marry them and bring them to America (and they'll fukk the next nikka that comes along while your deployed)

:damn::merchant::whoo::ohlawd:

Yep, I was already doing it, but now there ain't no way in hell im going near ANYTHING close to a relationship while im deployed. I had some of my boys and my uncle tell me the same shyt. good look breh.