Adidas Will Continue To Sell Kanye West Shoe Designs Without Yeezy Name

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Don’t forget the lawsuit for saying the cops didn’t kill George Floyd but George Floyd died by drugs…that’s pending. She’ll get some money like Alex Jones victims did

Mother of George Floyd’s daughter files $250M lawsuit against Kanye West for comments on his death​

They dropped it.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
:jbhmm:.....when were they ever Pippen's????....I bought Foams in '97 when they first came out....Pippen had his own Nike....
nike-air-pippen-1-hero-2_plp6db.jpg
The design was originally for Scottie Pippen until penny Hardaway seen them and wanted them Nike Foamposite: 20 Sneakers Facts You Didn’t Know

And I know it’s the cool thing to clown Kanye but No body is buying yeezys without the name :yeshrug: Adidas should just cancel them the Yeezy hype was dying off before this and now the hype will be gone and a lot of people are moving on to new balance

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
do yall nikkas know how design works at major corporations??? Kanye is not sitting down and creating those designs himself at all, he shouldn't be able to take that shyt with him

This part. Now granted he knows more about design then you're average basketball player or rapper so he prolly reviewed shyt more frequently with more details, but at the end of the day it's still just him curating the shyt

once more people realize THIS is the position he's been in at a lot of these side deals, look back at how Kanye acts and realize these people had to deal with his crazy ass yelling at their employees for years.

They really were just "putting up" with him :mjlol:

Virgil showed yall what can happen when a nikka is really just focused on making stuff forreal and isn't sweating the ego shyt :wow:
Your bringing tears to my eye with this statement. How did we lose him ?

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
George Floyd fam should not move on from this. I don't know the reasoning, possibly because they don't want to kick a black man while he's down and mentally challenged. But I say make an example out of his ass.

Start in house first showing that defiling the name of black people will be met with consequences. Hopefully that will stop c00ns from shytting on they own in public. Trayvon fan should do the same to CW.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The design was originally for Scottie Pippen until penny Hardaway seen them and wanted them Nike Foamposite: 20 Sneakers Facts You Didn’t Know

And I know it’s the cool thing to clown Kanye but No body is buying yeezys without the name :yeshrug: Adidas should just cancel them the Yeezy hype was dying off before this and now the hype will be gone and a lot of people are moving on to new balance
From the people that I know....that story was never true....Pippen's also dropped in '97.....so I'll have to disagree on that...even in the link it says this "If the apocryphal stories are true"....

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
George Floyd fam should not move on from this. I don't know the reasoning, possibly because they don't want to kick a black man while he's down and mentally challenged. But I say make an example out of his ass.

Start in house first showing that defiling the name of black people will be met with consequences. Hopefully that will stop c00ns from shytting on they own in public. Trayvon fan should do the same to CW.

They said 'for now'

The initial lawyer they wanted to use was their black lawyer

but the lawyer who did the sandy hook/alex jones case has offered to take it on (he will take a cut of the payout) I remember with Alex Jones it took a while because you've got to make your suit thorough.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Kanye really need them? He can’t go to China and get a manufacturer? He can’t open up a boutique in 5 major cities and sell shoes online?

He doesn’t need anyone if he has the funds for manufacturing like he claims he does. He can sell directly to the consumer.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

:mjpls:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What else is new? These corps use these negroes up to make immense profit and as soon as it's convenient for them, they toss them into the trash with the speed of light... but these cats think they are winning because they are getting crumbs after baking these corporations countless loaves of bread.