Adidas Will Continue To Sell Kanye West Shoe Designs Without Yeezy Name

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They probably gonna release special versions with the Star of David on them on some “profits will go toward such and such” and Jewish folks are gonna by them by the truckload to spite
Kanye.

You mean the Adidas superstars?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You gonna be walking in Kohls one day in the future and see these sold as the Adidas Odyzy
adidas-Yeezy-Wave-Runner-700-Solid-Grey-Product.jpg

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Not comparable & most of you don’t understand sneaker culture.

Yeezys are what they’re cos of the brand (Kanye) - not the design. They’re ugly shoes that people overpaid for cos of Ye. So without the brand, those shyt won’t sell & they’re basically fake Yeezys. People didn’t buy those shoes cos they’re adidas - they bought them cos they’re Yeezys.

There’s a reason why Nike discontinued Air Yeezys & why the ones they released while Ye was with them are worth a fortune now.

Brand is the business - not the design.
People legit like the silhouette of the Yeezy. It’s not just because of Ye.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Bruh even if they like the silhouette, most people are not paying adidas for $200+ or $300. The stock didnt shoot up from the time he signed because of silhouette, a whole resellers market didnt happen off the strength of silhouettes.. Yeezy influence on that was huge, dude was moving markets. I will say it died down some but thats because adidas was flooding market and releasing same designs but they benefited each other but yeezy bought the "cool" factor..

if not, there are TONS of nice designed adidas that dont sell for $300 and still sellout, why?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Bruh even if they like the silhouette, most people are not paying adidas for $200+ or $300. The stock didnt shoot up from the time he signed because of silhouette, a whole resellers market didnt happen off the strength of silhouettes.. Yeezy influence on that was huge, dude was moving markets. I will say it died down some but thats because adidas was flooding market and releasing same designs but they benefited each other but yeezy bought the "cool" factor..

if not, there are TONS of nice designed adidas that dont sell for $300 and still sellout, why?
I’m not saying his influence not a factor. But a lot of the sneakers don’t do nothing. Those designs were copied by damn near every sneaker company. From Puma to Dior. Yeezy is a nice looking sneaker and from what I hear they comfortable as hell.

So no one can assume just because Kanye name is attached to another shoe it’s going to sell. Jordan sneaks is on number 37 and the mass public don’t even know that shyt. :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait, he signed a shoe equivalent of a 360 deal :mjlol: Genius
Right after complaining about signing one with Def Jam and Universal earlier. He owns nothing like I was telling people for years which is why I always looked at him nutty for bytchin about them stealing his designs...it's Adidas' intellectual property. You complaining about them stealing their own shyt that you came up with and putting their own twist on it. He never had a leg to stand on to begin with and all these goofy ass clowns like Puff and Timberland who were supporting him calling Adidas thieves look goofy now. He never had the means to create his own shyt from scratch and what I mean is raw material to actually buy, design in house and have manufactured independent of a big brand. He needed them to get his ideas out their now he scrambling to Skechers getting thrown out like Jazz from Fresh Prince.
giphy.gif

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I mean people are eating off copies of them shoes. Life will go on lol. Again the resellers are eating, I’ve seen Yeezy’s in stores maybe once. I’m talking about real Yeezy’s. If Adidas do drop the shoes in stores they’ll sell even if they have to wait to drop them in the Adidas outlet stores. They will move somehow.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t know they owned the designs and can continue to sell them. If so damn. I actually liked the design of some if the shoes but didn’t buy just cause they were attached to him.

Maybe one day I’ll buy some EZ 350s :manny:

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
My black 350s/sand foam runners + tiro joggers are still going to be my go run errands/lounge fit