Adidas Will Continue To Sell Kanye West Shoe Designs Without Yeezy Name

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the real story here is that the same ugly ass shoes will be worthless as Adidas, but were selling out at light speed as Yeezys.

It's the exact same garbage. Kanye didn't even actually create shyt.

Not to shyt on people who are into Yeezys.. but do you feel any type of weird that you were simply buying the "brand". Paying several times what the actual product is worth for something you will now not even touch (since the brand has changed.. not the actual product, just the label)?

Anyway. Kanye is not to blame. He's just a has been with ramen noodles for brains. The real issue is a population of hype beasts who would buy a turd if it had a certain label on it.

Get your mind right Siblings.
Believe it or not, but there's people that actually like them. I didn't get on them until a couple of years ago when I actually got a pair of 350s in hand and wore them. The have a simple design that is also unique, and they are mad comfortable.
What I learned to appreciate about the Adidas/Yeezy brand was that they made something unique and different, and didn't try to please everyone by making a normal looking shoe.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch Ye’s interview with Lex Fridman on YouTube (it was released 2 days ago) to get a better perspective on what happened between Ye & Virgil.

He wasn’t as erratic as he normally is in the interview although he went off on a tangent from time to time. But that’s understandable when your train of thoughts is heavy & you’re trying to say too many things at the same time.

Admittedly, he’s a narcissist & he says a lot of reprehensible wild shyt but Ye isn’t as crazy as most of you think.
I’m going to punch you for making me watch this trash. He’s stupid

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Believe it or not, but there's people that actually like them. I didn't get on them until a couple of years ago when I actually got a pair of 350s in hand and wore them. The have a simple design that is also unique, and they are mad comfortable.
What I learned to appreciate about the Adidas/Yeezy brand was that they made something unique and different, and didn't try to please everyone by making a normal looking shoe.

Will you buy the same shoe that's not branded Yeezy in the future?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I never bought them WITH Yeezy I most certainly won’t buy them without

SOHH... what did the post you wrote mean?

They're unique and comfortable but I would never buy them...

Very confusing.

I'm gonna stick with: they were always ugly and their popularity was hype only.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of my friends were making bank selling hookah at the beginning of its craze at some club. Once the club realized how much they were making and they could do it themselves.. they kicked them out the moment one of them fukked up unrelated to the job.

It's a cold world

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Kanye fkd up by designing shoes in advance of release for adidas, now all they have to do is release them over the course of a few years and take in money off his work without paying him anymore.

Like said earlier he better head to big baller brand

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I’m going to punch you for making me watch this trash. He’s stupid

He’s erratic but definitely not stupid.

You just gotta sieve what he saying thus separating the wheat from the chaff.

The day black people stop fearing certain groups whilst taking the initiative to take short term Ls for long term W is day we’ll take our rightful place on this planet.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
He’s erratic but definitely not stupid.

You just gotta sieve what he saying thus separating the wheat from the chaff.

The day black people stop fearing certain groups whilst taking the initiative to take short term Ls for long term W is day we’ll take our rightful place on this planet.
You think this is a short term L?

You think Jewish people are going to relinquish control because Ye lost $1 billion? You think they are going to forget if he hangs around long enough saying the same shyt?

You think anyone is ‘waking up’ to this?

Waking up to something we’ve already known for 80 years now….that sustained, overt attacks on Jewish folk will result in you losing everything.

Kanye’s not showing anything new to anyone. We all knew what was going to happen to him the moment he opened his mouth. He made our point…not his.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye fkd up by designing shoes in advance of release for adidas, now all they have to do is release them over the course of a few years and take in money off his work without paying him anymore.

Like said earlier he better head to big baller brand
He didn't design them, bruh. Adidas designers did