ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I’m not defending Kanye, but I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed in how easily black people fall in line with the dominant society when it targets a black celebrity and designates him persona non grata.

Tucker Carlson, on whose show Kanye appeared, hasn’t lost advertisers in spite of him routinely trafficking in rhetoric that is , at times, explicitly racist , and often adjacent to views that are home to the ideology of Neo Nazis.

Mel Gibson, who has a well documented history (one instance occurring after he was pulled over by a police officer for speeding) of making antisemitic comments, along with the infamous rant in which he told his wife how delighted he’d be to see her raped by a pack of ******s, is still getting work in Hollywood.

And, these are only two among many examples of white celebrities who’ve made racist and/or antisemitic statements, yet haven’t received the blowback Kanye is experiencing.

🤔
Mel Gibson tanked his career and was blacklisted in Hollywood for a decade :what:
These reaches to create sympathy for Kanye are insane

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah bro. That’s big cap. They’re just putting out there make it seem like they did the moral thing. They still own rights to anything Kanye wanna do sneaker wise and a percentage of anything fashion wise. This means they still getting paid off sales. c00nYe just not seeing any money

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am no kanye fan but honestly this stuff pisses me off. They want to make an example out of him and a scape goat to show any black person dont you dare ever challenge us. I dont condone his nonsense, but look how quick they band up and form up when its against their interests, when its openly anti black racism there isn't an issue.

:gucci:

Y’all have short memories or extremely low self esteem or are defending Slyly trying to defend Ye.

What happened to the owner of the Clippers when he made anti black statements?

What about Roseanne?

Guarantee if Seinfeld or Tylor Swift said all the anti black stuff Kanye has been saying, they too would be canceled.

Corporations are not going to stand by openly racist/bigoted people. They want to sell their products to everyone and offend no one.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Nah bro. That’s big cap. They’re just putting out there make it seem like they did the moral thing. They still own rights to anything Kanye wanna do sneaker wise and a percentage of anything fashion wise. This means they still getting paid off sales. c00nYe just not seeing any money
Thought it was just Yeezy and any colorways?

Nothing stopping him from starting a new brand with a different design ethos, aside from talent and skill.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if he listened to Sway and never chased and c00ned for white validation. He'd be Tyler Perry of music and fashion. Create your own table and once they see the feast, they'll come to you. If they leave, the feast is still there.

As outlandish as some of Master P ideas are, I'll always support (just not his clothing and shoes. I got a reputation). He owns his stuff and put his folks on and whether they love or hate him, they respect what he did for them.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adidas is going to regret that decision. Ye’s shoes are the only reason it’s even relevant.

Yeezy’s accounted for around 8% of sales. They made Adidas cool to the sneaker heads, and younger generation, but they accounted for a very small slice of the pie.

I wish y’all took the time to read the articles posted so the rest of us don’t have to spend time correcting ignorance.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
That’s not what that says. That is a projection of the worst case scenario.

They haven’t lost anything yet, and they own all the patents.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same thing i said in the def jam thread

what a fukkin dumb ass. flushing millions if not close to a billi down the toilet to impress candace owens.

her and her husband plotting on how they can take whatever money he has left too. won’t be too hard if he stupid enough to pay for parler, a truly dead social media app even by MAGA standards.