ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bro. That’s big cap. They’re just putting out there make it seem like they did the moral thing. They still own rights to anything Kanye wanna do sneaker wise and a percentage of anything fashion wise. This means they still getting paid off sales. c00nYe just not seeing any money
They are not producing any more Yeezy or selling it. They will take a huge hit first year

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’m not defending Kanye, but I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed in how easily black people fall in line with the dominant society when it targets a black celebrity and designates him persona non grata.

Tucker Carlson, on whose show Kanye appeared, hasn’t lost advertisers in spite of him routinely trafficking in rhetoric that is , at times, explicitly racist , and often adjacent to views that are home to the ideology of Neo Nazis.

Mel Gibson, who has a well documented history (one instance occurring after he was pulled over by a police officer for speeding) of making antisemitic comments, along with the infamous rant in which he told his wife how delighted he’d be to see her raped by a pack of ******s, is still getting work in Hollywood.

And, these are only two among many examples of white celebrities who’ve made racist and/or antisemitic statements, yet haven’t received the blowback Kanye is experiencing.

🤔

LOL MEL GIBSON WAS AN A-LIST ACTOR BEFORE HIS ANTI-SEMITIC BS

HE’D BE LUCKY TO BE CONSIDERED D-LIST AT THIS POINT

BAD EXAMPLE

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bro. That’s big cap. They’re just putting out there make it seem like they did the moral thing. They still own rights to anything Kanye wanna do sneaker wise and a percentage of anything fashion wise. This means they still getting paid off sales. c00nYe just not seeing any money
Do you have a link?

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
They realize kanye is replaceable. Adidas could do a deal with travis scott or somebody.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he learn today not everybody going to sit back and let you disrespect them like the black community.
“Joe Rogan called black people ignorant and used the n word and a bunch of black celebrities defended him.
That country star used the n word and Diddy defended him. Lil durk collab with him after that too….etc.” What Jewish person came out in Kanye defense after he disrespect their community?

:sas2:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I am no kanye fan but honestly this stuff pisses me off. They want to make an example out of him and a scape goat to show any black person dont you dare ever challenge us. I dont condone his nonsense, but look how quick they band up and form up when its against their interests, when its openly anti black racism there isn't an issue.
this reminds me when Reggie Wright Jr on his bomb 1st podcast was talking about how Jimmy Iovine and other executives told Suge he had to remove a track off of a record because Tupac or someone else made a lyric about Jewish and Italian women and they was like:whoa: u can’t do that…

Oh but it’s fine to dropped the other tracks about killing nikkas and black women getting trained on and sucking dikks

Adidas and these other companies should have been dropped him since he said slavery was a choice a few years back..

But nope.. they know majority of our people are c00ns and as long as u dropped music and material shyt we’ll forget about it

YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF, DID THE BLACK COMMUNITY BAND TOGETHER AND ASK FOR HIM TO BE DROPPED WHEN HE SAID THOSE THINGS?

FROM WHAT I SAW, HE WASNT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND A GOOD PORTION OF BLACK FOLKS WAS STILL FUCCIN WIT HIM

IF THE BLACK COMMUNITY BANDED TOGETHER AND DEMANDED FOR ACTION ALA JEWS, BEST BELIEVE THANGS WOULDA BEEN DIFFERENT

THEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
''I am just saying how i feel man i aint one of the cosbys i aint go to hell man'' :wow:

Where Is Hillman College At On The Cosby Show?​

Hillman College is a fictional historically black college located in the city of Brooklyn, New York, on The Cosby Show. The school’s actual filming location was at Clark Atlanta University and Spelman College, both in Atlanta, Georgia.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You can be the richest black man in the world, but as long as you aren't white in a white man's world, you can lose everything. That doesn't happen to no one else but us.

DONALD STERLING BEGS TO DIFFER

YOU WANT SOMEONE OUT THE PAINT?

BAND TOGETHER AND HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE AS A COMMUNITY

SIMPLE SCIENCE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yes I do find it funny that only NOW these companies decide to take action, he shyts on black people, tried to throw the election for trump, and all of that amounted to nothing...

But coming at the jews suddenly has consequences?

DID HIS COMMUNITY COLLECTIVELY HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE AND DEMAND ACTION WHEN THAT HAPPENED?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
DONALD STERLING BEGS TO DIFFER

YOU WANT SOMEONE OUT THE PAINT?

BAND TOGETHER AND HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE AS A COMMUNITY

SIMPLE SCIENCE
What did he lose? He sold the Clippers for 2 billion dollars. He came out of that a much richer man, you know how much he brought the Clippers for? 13.5 million dollars.

He's didn't lose shyt. He just had to sell it and reneg on power.

Easy to say when you are white and own everything