ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
Groups that respect themselves and take themselves seriously..

Dude said slavery was a choice but was never cancelled. Many of you didnt boycott him then, but are happy to do so now all of a sudden :sas2:
yes I do find it funny that only NOW these companies decide to take action, he shyts on black people, tried to throw the election for trump, and all of that amounted to nothing...

But coming at the jews suddenly has consequences?

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
He bout to flip the script...I don't know what to make of this but it all seems calculated
he wanted to get out of the adidas and gap deal right before he started this shyt. now everyone dropping him. this might be the dumbest ways to get out of deals if this was intentional :wow:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yes I do find it funny that only NOW these companies decide to take action, he shyts on black people, tried to throw the election for trump, and all of that amounted to nothing...

When are y'all gonna realize that these people don't give a fukk about us?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
he wanted to get out of the adidas and gap deal right before he started this shyt. now everyone dropping him. this might be the dumbest ways to get out of deals if this was intentional :wow:
This is shyt from the school of AB

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
You can be the richest black man in the world, but as long as you aren't white in a white man's world, you can lose everything. That doesn't happen to no one else but us.
Well Mel Gibson was blacklisted for about a decade for his anti semitic statements, but overall I agree

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why do you expect jews, cacs or other groups to do black folks job? The jews did what they supposed to do.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Kanye messed with a globally identified and collaborative people and is feeling every bit of blowback for it :dwillhuh:

Thank God we're off that "Pan Africanism" bullshyt
denzel-washington-my-heart.gif

Daps
I’m not defending Kanye, but I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed in how easily black people fall in line with the dominant society when it targets a black celebrity and designates him persona non grata.

Tucker Carlson, on whose show Kanye appeared, hasn’t lost advertisers in spite of him routinely trafficking in rhetoric that is , at times, explicitly racist , and often adjacent to views that are home to the ideology of Neo Nazis.

Mel Gibson, who has a well documented history (one instance occurring after he was pulled over by a police officer for speeding) of making antisemitic comments, along with the infamous rant in which he told his wife how delighted he’d be to see her raped by a pack of ******s, is still getting work in Hollywood.

And, these are only two among many examples of white celebrities who’ve made racist and/or antisemitic statements, yet haven’t received the blowback Kanye is experiencing.

🤔

I get what you're saying but we know this and Kanye should know this. He is black and will be treated differently to how a White person would, this isn't new to us. He dragged black people through the mud with some comments over the last couple of years and now he dragged the Jews and faced harsher consequences. We allowed him back in, Jews wont do so easily if at all. He isn't one of them so they don't care.

It kinda shows how much he actually needs Jews on his side to be the main man. I'm not saying he should be banned from everything due to his comments against Jews but I am not surprised to be honest. This is the same man that hugged up Trump, wore the red hate, said slavery was a choice and then when it was album time we as black people tuned in and forgot about the other shyt, we should have cancelled him then!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

For the past 3 decades you can kill all the Black people in the world to the sound of music in every variety of ways with zero repercussions, infact it is considered good wholesome American entertainment that has been exported the world over. All they do is slap a Parental Advisory sticker on the cover and its sorted, and everyone is happy.
But even mention killing one cac or cop and it's a cancelling.

Those of you thinking shyt is sweet, remember that the world for the most part only knows Black Americans from hip hop. Think about that