ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

Y’all have short memories or extremely low self esteem or are defending Slyly trying to defend Ye.

What happened to the owner of the Clippers when he made anti black statements?

What about Roseanne?

Guarantee if Seinfeld or Tylor Swift said all the anti black stuff Kanye has been saying, they too would be canceled.

Corporations are not going to stand by openly racist/bigoted people. They want to sell their products to everyone and offend no one.
It’s easy to just say stuff that other people are saying instead of reading. The fact that they basically kept the Roseanne show going after dropping Roseanne is crazy to me. That show was big for ABC and the comeback was big. They got her TF outta here.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
lol @ all the "I don't fukk with Kanye buuuuut" disclaimers followed by "they doing him wrong though" posts. Kanye did all of this himself. Jews shouldn't try to shut down a mainstream entertainer who said they wanted to go "death con 3" on them, especially given the very real hate crimes perpetrated against them (synagogue shootings just to name one kind)? You've got Neo Nazis putting his words on billboards and what not.

Secondly, Jews never in a million years would allow a music, whereby it's participants call themselves the k word and glorify how they want to kill k words and allow it to become the biggest music genre in the world. Wouldn't happen. There are lessons to be learned here (that most won't).

Third, corporations are risk averse, it's as simple as that. They don't want the headache of sticking by a controversial figure who may alientate people from buying their stuff. What's crazy is all the anti-black stuff Kanye has done and you STILL have people "bu bu it's wrong they taking this from him"

fukk Kanye West. He still has more money than 99.99999% of the world. If he blows it all because he's lost business that's on him. Him and his family should be good for generations with what he has right now.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Ye wanted Adidas to drop him. That being said, I would love this same energy anytime someone is being anti anything. African, Black, white, Jewish, etc.
You'll get that same energy when we show it.

Kanye mocks and insults black people and disparaged black causes. We call him a lovable free thinker just talking his mind. Still gonna buy his shyt. We didn't come to Adidas as a community and boycott him. Hell he even got Lauryn Hill daughter rocking the White Lives Matter shirt and joined by Ray J at a red carpet event for some anti BLM documentary directed by a black woman.

Kanye mocks and disparages Jewish people with the same talking points that have led to genocides. He is dead to them instantly. No more business. No more money. No more support. Corporate America responds.

Who's fault is that? The fact its a black man spwaking so insultingly of black people is already comfusing. Of course we look like a joke. Jews dont eagerly look for nuance and agreement in speech meant to diminish them like we do. What incentive do businesses have to lift a finger if we as consumers and people are willing to continue letting our money flow in the hands of people who disrespect us? Hell I wouldnt be surprised of sales of Yeezys went UP after his bullshyt.

If Jews gotta be the ones to get this nikka and his white lives matter MAGA free thinker bullshyt out the paint, God's speed. We act weak and are complacent with racism beyond ranting on our little internet personas. That's why no one gives a fukk.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yeezy’s accounted for around 8% of sales. They made Adidas cool to the sneaker heads, and younger generation, but they accounted for a very small slice of the pie.

I wish y’all took the time to read the articles posted so the rest of us don’t have to spend time correcting ignorance.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
People will do what you allow them to. If we don't want to build a strong community and network to look out for our own we can't get mad at people who choose to do so

It's a shame this has to be repeated a thousand times from these sorry apologists. Who I guess can't wait to see those White Lives Matter digs printed, making money, and worn by free thinkers sick of Black Lives Matter everywhere.

nikkas would rather bytch like jealous younger siblings than take notes.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You can be the richest black man in the world, but as long as you aren't white in a white man's world, you can lose everything. That doesn't happen to no one else but us.
nikkas crying like this bipolar nut is Muhammad Ali or something.

Some of yall remind me that R Kelly Boondocks episode. Automatically think every scumbag getting his paper pulled and his rep dragged is some revolutionary hero being conspired against and persecuted by the public.

I hope these jews run his pockets dry til the only business he got left is White Lives Matter shirts sold exclusively on Parler.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Kanye messed with a globally identified and collaborative people and is feeling every bit of blowback for it :dwillhuh:

Thank God we're off that "Pan Africanism" bullshyt

denzel-washington-my-heart.gif
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

One of the few brehs that get it.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The irony is deep when you consider Adidas and their history as a German brand with questionable pedigree but that goes for about 75% of German manufacturing companies such as Krupp/Mercedes- Daimler/BMW/BASF and institutions such as Bundesbank/WDR etc. The moral standpoints of these companies is straight comedy and there's a multitude of them that in the words of the honourable Minister "Should be quiet....when there's blood on your hands" .