ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

Daps
"Just in case Ye gets any ideas, we own all the current designs and any current & future colorways of Yeezy":ufdup:

Ff6QYBKUAAAY5Wy
So what. He owns the name and the hype will ride the wave of wherever he goes to next.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

each time I see how all these companies keep dropping him, I can’t help but think of this song

“I feel the pressure, unda more scrutiny, and what I do? Act more stupidly” lol

“its so hard not to act reckless” lol

“im on tv talking like it’s just you and me“ lol

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL you don't pay attention to movies if you think Mel Gibson has 1/10th the career he would have had he not melted down. He still works, sure, but he's on the outside now.

Hes able to do one project and support himself and his family. Nobody is chasing him down in the street trying to kill him. He can still travel anywhere in the world. He's still famous. Everything is good. Mel isn't going to bed crying every night. Kanye will be fine. Once again this is America.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

each time I see how all these companies keep dropping him, I can’t help but think of this song

''I am just saying how i feel man i aint one of the cosbys i aint go to hell man'' :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

You can be the richest black man in the world, but as long as you aren't white in a white man's world, you can lose everything. That doesn't happen to no one else but us.