Supporter
Daps
Jews doing something black people should have done a long time ago

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Kanye messed with a globally identified and collaborative people and is feeling every bit of blowback for it :dwillhuh:

Thank God we're off that "Pan Africanism" bullshyt
denzel-washington-my-heart.gif

I see you finally seeing the light my brother

Considering “Jewish” denotes a specific group and is analogous to FBA

Shout out to you my brother:salute:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
All part of his master plan…. :francis:
According to the Ye Stan’s here he’s going
- start his own footwear brand
- his own high fashion brand
- his own award winning legendary fashion magazine
- his own best in world talent agency
- his own top 10 law firm
- his own music label
- build his own stadiums to tour in

And he’s going to do all of that without the help of the people who cancelled him. (He didn’t manufacture or distribute any of his sneakers or clothing, so no…it’s not the same as from scratch).

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If every black person in America came together in protest to Kanye, u think adidas would give a shyt? U think they would have dropped him? At most they’d release a statement catering to us, to keep us buying their products

We don’t have a cousin that’s on the board of adidas to be like damn he came out of pocket towards my ppl..he said we make too much money and that his ppl are the real Jews, let’s drop him

Nah miss me with this defeatist attitude. Money talks. Roseanne tanked her big return to television going on "free thinking" pro Trump bipolar rants about Obama and black people because companies distanced. Megan Kelly had a short stint as a Today Show personality because she couldnt help but insert her pro-white "just asking questions" Fox News bullshyt on a respectable news program. We watched in real time all of corporate America, the entire law enforcement community, Hollywood, every sports league, and pretty much every institution in America bow to the will of the black community after George Floyd finally broke us into true political action. We have many examples of the corporate world and media world distancing themselves from racism.

When we feel like coming together and being a force for change we can make it happen. But when we feel like sitting on our asses, putting on white lives matter shirts, and being complacent agreeable free thinkers to white supremacists for the world to see than it's no one's fault but our own that we are enabling anti-black speech about George Floyd, Black Lives Matter, slavery, etc instead of acting on it because we the only one that thinks being a compromising contrarian automatically makes you an open minded intellect.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Damn why is there so many damn threads on this shyt? :why:

Make one thread and just add to it. Nikkas that hyped to see food taken off somebody plate cause he said some wild shyt :why:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
My girls mom has been talking with some nikka from Ghana…he said I don’t look black black I look American black

And I said yea because your ancestors sold my ancestors to white slave masters, that’s the only difference

He had nothing else to say
No wonder you caping for Kanye. Yall share the same over inflated c00ning arrogance of feeling superior to other black people and thinking you look like revolutoonary stalwart arbiters of pro-black thought doing it.

You must be one of those cats who spent the past 6 years tearing apart black unity, beefing with Africans and Caribbeans, demanding African Americans isolate themselves politically, agreeing with every contrarian thought about how we should be open to right wing rhetoric and politics, called black people who vote or align with liberals "c00ns," worshipped guys like Tariq Nasheed and Kanye for being "not controlled by Democrats," and now crying foul about Jewish conspiracies because they don't enable their enemies and bullshyt around being agreeable for attention when they are under attack. They attack back and that's all she wrote.

All these rehearsed lines and energy to attack a Ghanaan cat who didnt even mean you no harm (albeit ignorant). But suddenly your a helpless puppy dog who doesnt know what to do when a billion dollar African American entertainer is spreading hate speech about you. That's the difference between the jew and nikkas like you.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The same niccas claiming Kanye is right and Jews totally control everything are the same nikkas up in this thread talking like cacs about other Africans. And then wondering why Jews are so much more powerful than their pathetic asses. The coli man...

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
No wonder you caping for Kanye. Yall share the same over inflated c00ning arrogance of feeling superior to other black people and thinking you look like revolutoonary stalwart arbiters of pro-black thought doing it.

You must be one of those cats who spent the past 6 years tearing apart black unity, beefing with Africans and Caribbeans, demanding African Americans isolate themselves politically, agreeing with every contrarian thought about how we should be open to right wing rhetoric and politics, called black people who vote or align with liberals "c00ns," worshipped guys like Tariq Nasheed and Kanye for being "not controlled by Democrats," and now crying foul about Jewish conspiracies because they don't enable their enemies and bullshyt around being agreeable for attention when they are under attack. They attack back and that's all she wrote.

All these rehearsed lines and energy to attack a Ghanaan cat who didnt even mean you no harm (albeit ignorant). But suddenly your a helpless puppy dog who doesnt know what to do when a billion dollar African American entertainer is spreading hate speech about you. That's the difference between the jew and nikkas like you.
U wrote all that for what ? :heh: