ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
But he supposed got out of the deal on purpose according to him. Why would he go back? Go make some new shyt on your Own since you apparently killed Adidas lol.
His leverage to do his own thing was killed, but he still has leverage with adidas. It's actually kind of interesting, they need each other in a symbiotic type of way.

He may even be able to finesse a better contract than previously as well.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
He said the wildest shyt he could say to get all the Jews away. (work and wife) And it worked. :yeshrug:

Now he about to get the billy back with interest. :manny:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I don't think he would mind coming back but he's probably gonna make sure he owns the patants of his shoes. It came out that Adidas owns the designs for all Yeezys besides the slides. This is Ye chance to protect his designs and get more out of this deal then the last one.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he would mind coming back but he's probably gonna make sure he owns the patants of his shoes. It came out that Adidas owns the designs for all Yeezys besides the slides. This is Ye chance to protect his designs and get more out of this deal then the last one.

kanye-west-dance.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
folks so preoccupied about condoning his statement about jews that they conveniently forget his anti black bs
Nobody forgot that shyt

Most of us not on anyones side. Regardless of how shyt he says gets interpreted, the fact of the matter is that Adidas only dropped him because of the jew comments now they realizing that his dumb ass clothes were carrying Adidas for years and without him they’re just a subpar athletic shoe company.

No celebs pushing regular ass adidas to their fanbases like that. Nobody gives af about a shelltoe

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But he supposed got out of the deal on purpose according to him. Why would he go back? Go make some new shyt on your Own since you apparently killed Adidas lol.
They will always go back if their is a new deal…

Money talks, and Jews have been trying to blackball him in every other venture so he might not have too many options either.

Adidas just realizing that Jews don’t buy their shyt.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
j*ws will be mad, maybe in another 6 months
A few upset chews or billions of dollars, is the question?

Funny because that’s where all this started. He wanted a new deal and they tried to pimp but he had to show ‘em. He knew his worth. But because he said some wild ish about black folks no longer alive, they can’t see the forest for the trees.

Last edited: