ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. I agree with everything she’s been saying.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn why is there so many damn threads on this shyt? :why:

Make one thread and just add to it. Nikkas that hyped to see food taken off somebody plate cause he said some wild shyt :why:

It’s a car wreck. When one of the biggest hip hop artists and fashion designers decides to start talking like a Nazi and throw black people and Jews under the bus, it’s a big deal.

It’s an even bigger deal when that person decides to set fire to a billion dollar business all in public.

We’ve never seen shyt like this before.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I remember the posters swearing he could never be cancelled. This also proves he owns nothing, he was just a spokesperson.
This is a bad take.

Comcast doesn’t own a lot of the cable lines their services travel over. Hulu is not its own ISP. Neither is Netflix. Both of those companies rely on infrastructure they didn’t build and don’t own. They don’t even rent it. Losing access to that infrastructure would kill their companies. In Hulu’s case they didn’t even produce the content and don’t own it.

Kanye’s business was a lot like that. Adidas was his power lines and producer (distribution and production). He still owns YEEZY.

Very few companies control all aspects of getting their product out there or own things end to end.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It’s a car wreck. When one of the biggest hip hop artists and fashion designers decides to start talking like a Nazi and throw black people and Jews under the bus, it’s a big deal.

It’s an even bigger deal when that person decides to set fire to a billion dollar business all in public.

My boss who is a 55 year old M&A manager who was investment banker through 2008, 1987 etc crashes said he has never seen an INDIVIDUAL or AList Star implode like this commercially ever.

It has simply NEVER happened

People have been cancelled (Mel Gibson) but non of them had all the partnerships and investments like Kanye did.

This has simply never happened before to a single individual.

Its from both the business and social side a historic event which will be spoken about in business schools, pr training, marketing training for years to come

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
All i know is dude did it to himself no one told him to wake up and go DEATH CON 3, aint got shyt to do with me and any other Black Person not a celeb let them deal with it, its not our fight.

Besides if whatever Jewish person that pissed him off never would have hed still be on his slavery was a choice bs, he like most other Black celebs only care about racism and "their people" when they feel they can benefit if they cant its fukk us.

So im:yeshrug:i got shyt that actually affects me irl to worry about.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

I get it but damn lol

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This is a bad take.

Comcast doesn’t own a lot of the cable lines their services travel over. Hulu is not its own ISP. Neither is Netflix. Both of those companies rely on infrastructure they didn’t build and don’t own. They don’t even rent it. Losing access to that infrastructure would kill their companies. In Hulu’s case they didn’t even produce the content and don’t own it.

Kanye’s business was a lot like that. Adidas was his power lines and producer (distribution and production). He still owns YEEZY.

Very few companies control all aspects of getting their product out there or own things end to end.
He own the name not the shoe. Adidas can hire me right now and call them shyts the Cladyclad 350s.

So Ye is kind of only a spokesperson for adidas

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My boss who is a 55 year old M&A manager who was investment banker through 2008, 1987 etc crashes said he has never seen an INDIVIDUAL

It's not an individual.

or AList Star implode like this commercially ever.

"Bernard Lawrence Madoff (/ˈmeɪdɔːf/ MAY-dawf;[1] April 29, 1938 – April 14, 2021) was an American fraudster and financier who ran the largest Ponzi scheme in history, worth about $64.8 billion.[2][3] He was at one time chairman of the NASDAQ stock exchange."

"Ratner made a speech addressing a conference of the Institute of Directors at the Royal Albert Hall on 23 April 1991.
Ratner's comments have become textbook examples of why CEOs should choose their words carefully. In the furore that ensued, customers stayed away from Ratner shops. After the speech, the value of the Ratner group plummeted by around £500 million, which very nearly resulted in the group's collapse"

TM-graphic-WealthDrops-v2-1.jpg

that guy

Superstar
Daps
My boss who is a 55 year old M&A manager who was investment banker through 2008, 1987 etc crashes said he has never seen an INDIVIDUAL or AList Star implode like this commercially ever.

People have been cancelled (Mel Gibson) but non of them had all the partnerships and investments like Kanye did.

This has simply never happened before to a single individual.

Its from both the business and social side a historic event which will be spoken about in business schools, pr training, marketing training for years to come
Kanye is also by far the most influential person to be canceled to date especially to this magnitude