ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The NBA did not force sterling to sell. That wpuld have needed a vote. The trust that owned the team deemed him incompetent and gave power to the wife who acted like she was gonna divorce. She still has her season tickets

SO HE WAS FORCED OUT

OK

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This analogy is terrible on so many levels :mjlol:
Donald sterling wasn’t canceled he sold the team and the only reason he sold it was because of his wife. He’s still a billionaire and his bank didn’t force him to close his account like they did Kanye. He sold the clippers for $2billion and he purchased them for $12.5million.

The players couldn’t even go through with boycotting a single playoff game let alone forcing a Jewish billionaire to sell his team :mjlol:
A billionaire was FORCED to sell his team because of the reaction to his racism. Literally every Big 4 league has had their team valuation skyrocket. Even the MLS and NWSL has had their franchise increase in valuation. The Women's Super League in England is becoming a thing. You know why? Ego. That man didn't give AF about basketball :russ:

Ego is why WNBA players go overseas, because those owners don't care about profits, they care about bragging rights. That sale hurt his ego more than anything else.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No they didn’t. His wife sold the team. In order to force an owner out of the league, the owners have to have a vote which they didn’t because the owners would have voted to keep him.

And the original comment was that the players forced him to sell the team which isn’t even legally possible.

IF THE PLAYERS DIDNT STAND AGAINST HIM HE WOULD STILL OWN THE CLIPS

SO IN ESSENCE, HE WASNT WRONG

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The NBA did not force sterling to sell. That wpuld have needed a vote. The trust that owned the team deemed him incompetent and gave power to the wife who acted like she was gonna divorce. She still has her season tickets
Exactly. And if a racist old Jewish man would make racist remarks to his mistress then you know he shared the same sentiments to his wife.

Edit: just looked him up. His wife wants the NBA to end his lifetime ban :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
IF THE PLAYERS DIDNT STAND AGAINST HIM HE WOULD STILL OWN THE CLIPS

SO IN ESSENCE, HE WASNT WRONG
What stand?? The players couldn’t even boycott a single playoff game. All they did was wear their warm up shirts inside out in protest :mjlol:
He said the players forced sterling to sell the team. That’s factually wrong lol

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they didn’t. His wife sold the team. In order to force an owner out of the league, the owners have to have a vote which they didn’t because the owners would have voted to keep him.

And the original comment was that the players forced him to sell the team which isn’t even legally possible.

Right cause the players have no real power. They could’ve decided not to play but let’s be real eveyone knows nba players won’t put millions and their careers on the line they ain’t built like Kanye

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's standing up for nothing. If anything, he's making things worse by mixing some of the real stuff he was saying with nonsense. Completely non-strategic. Burning bridges and throwing money away.

:gucci:
Saying anything is better than being quiet. Look at the tidal wave he started

Conversations are being started and his message gets out to those people to make their own judgments

It’s ok to take the good with the bad, that’s life. It’s not a perfect world. Nobody is perfect either

lib123

All Star
Daps
Saying anything is better than being quiet. Look at the tidal wave he started

Conversations are being started and his message gets out to those people to make their own judgments

It’s ok to take the good with the bad, that’s life. It’s not a perfect world. Nobody is perfect either

That’s not true at all. Saying anything isn’t always better than being quiet. Especially if there’s a more strategic way to get your message out without gambling away billions.

‘Who raised you?’ (TK Kirkland voice)

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how nobody was dropping him when said slavery was a choice :patrice:
Not a Kanye fan, but from my perspective I don’t remember people going hard at the companies in numbers to take action on him when he made those comments.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not true at all. Saying anything isn’t always better than being quiet. Especially if there’s a more strategic way to get your message out without gambling away billions.

‘Who raised you?’ (TK Kirkland voice)

Maybe everything isnt about Money. Kanye knew what was at stake. He values his voice/freedom of speech more than riches clearly

I’d say he got his money’s worth based on all the interviews and publicity his views have gotten over the past 2 weeks.

He’s still rich and meanwhile other celebrities are rich and slaves to the media/public opinion

Kanye is Free

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.. THATS WHY YOURE NOW ASKING ME

I OWN A WEED LICENSE IN LOS ANGELES

YOU CAN DO THE MATH IF U LIKE

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DONT ACT LIKE U .. THATS HOW I KNOW U ALL FIBS

PROLLY RENT OUT AN APARTMENT IN SOME SHIITY CITY N SPLIT RENT WIT A ROOMATE U MET ON CRAIGSLIST

DEFINITELY NO WIFE OR KIDS.. JUST YOU, YOUR HAND, AND YOUR DAILY PODCAST RITUALS

THEN U COME ON HERE TO REGURGITATE THE STUFF U HEARD ON THE PODCASTS

AM I RIGHT?
Of course, you would be in drugs. Daddy got you the greenhouse I bet. I bet you proud of it. Look daddy, I started from 3rd base and I just scored daddy. I did it all by myself. You are such a fukking disgrace to humanity. It would be one thing if you was a doctor like HipHop and you know, actually earned this shyt but we all know, that's not true.

I do math very well. I had offers to join that venture in Cali and other states and passed on it. Don't want to be associated with drugs especially since I'll never touch em. With all respect to my brehs who do it legally, it's just not for me. When you black, you also gotta deal with some street politics as well.

There's a script to how successful people act? Tell me about it, white boy?

While I don't, there is nothing wrong with people who did. I did it back in the days, I know you never had to do it, you don't know struggle if it hit you in the face white boy. You privilege ass cac.

If that's what you think, believe it. The reality is far different.

No but you are never right other than twice a day like a clock and you haven't said nothing that's right yet so I am waiting on it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THERE WAS PRESSURE FROM THE PLAYERS

STOP ACTING BRAND NEW

He wants to believe he is a helpless victim. Oblige him. Lott of these dudes think whites and Jews are omnipotent and you can't convince them otherwise.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He wants to believe he is a helpless victim. Oblige him. Lott of these dudes think whites are omnipotent and you can't convince them otherwise.
Omnipotent is God level. They aren't God level and that's proven. No human is. They got a hell of a media team and a system of white supremacy. I'll give them credit for that.