Art Barr

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Of course, you would be in drugs. Daddy got you the greenhouse I bet. I bet you proud of it. Look daddy, I started from 3rd base and I just scored daddy. I did it all by myself. You are such a fukking disgrace to humanity. It would be one thing if you was a doctor like HipHop and you know, actually earned this shyt but we all know, that's not true.

I do math very well. I had offers to join that venture in Cali and other states and passed on it. Don't want to be associated with drugs especially since I'll never touch em. With all respect to my brehs who do it legally, it's just not for me. When you black, you also gotta deal with some street politics as well.

There's a script to how successful people act? Tell me about it, white boy?

While I don't, there is nothing wrong with people who did. I did it back in the days, I know you never had to do it, you don't know struggle if it hit you in the face white boy. You privilege ass cac.

If that's what you think, believe it. The reality is far different.

No but you are never right other than twice a day like a clock and you haven't said nothing that's right yet so I am waiting on it.

WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WIT THIS INHERITANCE NONSENSE? I LEFT HIGH SCHOOL WITOUT A DOLLAR TO MY NAME .. MY PARENTS DONT HAVE MONEY .. I GOT TO WHERE I AM BY HUSTLING FROM THE MOMENT I GRADUATED AND RUBBIN ELBOWS WIT PEOPLE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN MYSELF. MY FATHER RUNS A SMALL BUSINESS WHICH I HELP FINANCE ON GP - YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS

ON TOP OF THAT, I JUST PRODUCED A MONUMENTAL COMEBACK RECORD FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST WEST COAST RAP GROUPS IN HIP-HOP HISTORY - LIVIN MY DREAM MY WAY

AND CALLING WEED DRUGS SMFH .. YOU ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OF YOURSELF HERE

I NOTICED YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTION BOUT BEIN A LONELY INCEL WIT NO FAMILY PUSHIN 40

:sas2:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WIT THIS INHERITANCE NONSENSE? I LEFT HIGH SCHOOL WITOUT A DOLLAR TO MY NAME .. MY PARENTS DONT HAVE MONEY .. I GOT TO WHERE I AM BY HUSTLING FROM THE MOMENT I GRADUATED AND RUBBIN ELBOWS WIT PEOPLE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN MYSELF. MY FATHER RUNS A SMALL BUSINESS WHICH I HELP FINANCE ON GP - YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS

ON TOP OF THAT, I JUST PRODUCED A MONUMENTAL COMEBACK RECORD FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST WEST COAST RAP GROUPS IN HIP-HOP HISTORY - LIVIN MY DREAM MY WAY

AND CALLING WEED DRUGS SMFH .. YOU ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OF YOURSELF HERE

I NOTICED YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTION BOUT BEIN A LONELY INCEL WIT NO FAMILY PUSHIN 40

:sas2:
You white boys tend to lie on how you came up more than 30 year women taking about their body count.

Let me translate this for thecoli (white boy)

Bro! Why are you all in my business about what my family left me. You know I am white and we don't talk about that kinda stuff. You see, my parents were upper middle class, I didn't go to school in a Ferrari, I went to school in a hand me down Lexus bro, that's not a Ferrari or Bugatti bro.

When I graduated, I didn't have this silver spoon so I had to go to my uncle who been in many serious businesses worth over 5 billion dollars and he taught me how to get it. Now because I am stupid as shyt and always high, I choose weed.

I even got so much money, I helped my father on a major business just to show him my family loyalty.

On top of that, I got uncles who showed me the music business and put me on and now I am living the fukking dream bro! I did it all by myself!

Please note, I still got an inheritance, I just don't want to talk about it, ps.

Best Bro,
Sccit

Weed is a drug. It is exactly what it is. A drug.

Pushing 40 is the only thing you said that's accurate. The rest of what you wrote is a figment of your imagination. One you can believe if you want. I have no care to say or not say as you them peoples to me.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Maybe everything isnt about Money. Kanye knew what was at stake. He values his voice/freedom of speech more than riches clearly

I’d say he got his money’s worth based on all the interviews and publicity his views have gotten over the past 2 weeks.

He’s still rich and meanwhile other celebrities are rich and slaves to the media/public opinion

Kanye is Free

Lol he’s clearly off his meds and probably doesn’t realize the extent of what he’s done. In no rational world did he get his money’s worth. Kanye didn’t say anything revolutionary. The stereotypes he regurgitated have literally been around for centuries.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol he’s clearly off his meds and probably doesn’t realize the extent of what he’s done. In no rational world did he get his money’s worth. Kanye didn’t say anything revolutionary. The stereotypes he regurgitated have literally been around for centuries.

Are you Jewish? Responding to “hate” with more hate isn’t the answer.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You white boys tend to lie on how you came up more than 30 year women taking about their body count.

Let me translate this for thecoli (white boy)

Bro! Why are you all in my business about what my family left me. You know I am white and we don't talk about that kinda stuff. You see, my parents were upper middle class, I didn't go to school in a Ferrari, I went to school in a hand me down Lexus bro, that's not a Ferrari or Bugatti bro.

When I graduated, I didn't have this silver spoon so I had to go to my uncle who been in many serious businesses worth over 5 billion dollars and he taught me how to get it. Now because I am stupid as shyt and always high, I choose weed.

I even got so much money, I helped my father on a major business just to show him my family loyalty.

On top of that, I got uncles who showed me the music business and put me on and now I am living the fukking dream bro! I did it all by myself!

Please note, I still got an inheritance, I just don't want to talk about it, ps.

Best Bro,
Sccit

Weed is a drug. It is exactly what it is. A drug.

Pushing 40 is the only thing you said that's accurate. The rest of what you wrote is a figment of your imagination. One you can believe if you want. I have no care to say or not say as you them peoples to me.

SO YOU HAVE TO BASE LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AGAINST ME ON A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION

AND HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME LOOK AT YOU?

SO WEVE ESTABLISHED THAT YOURE PUSHING 40 AND STILL ACT LIKE A PREPUBESCENT CHILD. GOOD.

ARE YOU MARRIED? I CANT IMAGINE SOMEBODY WIT A WIFE AND KIDS CAN BE AS IMMATURE AS YOU .. PLEASE TELL ME YOURE AN INCEL. FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN…..