ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So by dropping the Kanye west deal Adidas is going to lose $245 million this year alone :wow:
A group of people so powerful they are willing to lose 9 figures a year over a fukking comment from a maniac with a long history of schizophrenic outbursts

Then he got locked out of twitter and Instagram, dropped by JP Morgan and now adidas.

So in other words Kanye was right about the Jews having immeasurable power :whew:
And the prize is…… nothing. Only one L in this saga. And it’s not the Jews or Adidas

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
This is the contract this so called “master businessman” signed :mjlol: stupid c00n

This is what I’ve been saying up and down this thread. Nikkas who are saying that adidas owns the “YEEZY” name are wrong. Kanye owns YEEZY. Which is why he can put white lives matters on a tee, sign with GAP and Balenciaga and create direct to consumer sunglasses. It’s not the same as a branded deal.

Adidas owns everything created within the partnership.

So expect Adidas Boost 350s pretty soon.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
thank goodness that clown wore that "white lives matter" shyt and linked up with Candace Owens. It has saved black people from having to deal with this shyt for the most part.

But i still see people trying to figure out ways to pluralize this shyt into being about all black people.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not defending Kanye, but I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed in how easily black people fall in line with the dominant society when it targets a black celebrity and designates him persona non grata.

Tucker Carlson, on whose show Kanye appeared, hasn’t lost advertisers in spite of him routinely trafficking in rhetoric that is , at times, explicitly racist , and often adjacent to views that are home to the ideology of Neo Nazis.

Mel Gibson, who has a well documented history (one instance occurring after he was pulled over by a police officer for speeding) of making antisemitic comments, along with the infamous rant in which he told his wife how delighted he’d be to see her raped by a pack of ******s, is still getting work in Hollywood.

And, these are only two among many examples of white celebrities who’ve made racist and/or antisemitic statements, yet haven’t received the blowback Kanye is experiencing.

🤔

Told my boy that. And the funny thing is he’s a Kanye fan and I’m not. I thought that nikka was corny for at least ten years now. I’m just saying other celebs have said much worse about other groups and haven’t gotten canceled like this. If you want people to stop saying you’re controlling industries behind the scenes, then this is dumb because this is proving their point. They acting like Kanye went on a 9 minute Hulk Hogan style racist rant. BTW, Hulk Hogan a good example. He has his bank accounts still :mjpls:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

So Adidas, Balenciaga, CAA, Yzy Gap, Vogue….gah damn :wow:.

Didn’t a bank state that they didn’t want to do business with him anymore?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I’m not defending Kanye, but I can’t help but feel a bit disappointed in how easily black people fall in line with the dominant society when it targets a black celebrity and designates him persona non grata.

Tucker Carlson, on whose show Kanye appeared, hasn’t lost advertisers in spite of him routinely trafficking in rhetoric that is , at times, explicitly racist , and often adjacent to views that are home to the ideology of Neo Nazis.

Mel Gibson, who has a well documented history (one instance occurring after he was pulled over by a police officer for speeding) of making antisemitic comments, along with the infamous rant in which he told his wife how delighted he’d be to see her raped by a pack of ******s, is still getting work in Hollywood.

And, these are only two among many examples of white celebrities who’ve made racist and/or antisemitic statements, yet haven’t received the blowback Kanye is experiencing.

🤔
Agreed

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The L is adidas… they are going to lose $10 billion
They would be losing more sticking with him. White Nationalism (MAGA, confederate flags, white lives matter, slavery was a choice) plus anti-semitism. Over. He was getting away from the first part but the recent stuff he did himself in. It's just not good business.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You act like a white boy
Look like a white boy
Lame like a white boy
Youza a white boy, white boy

2. Not as much as me. Your parents probably shytting on all of us as well as your inheritance. I can see that, you no good white boys always got a lot of inheritance money on the backs of negros

3. Your dumbass would be the one to know right?

I am not clicking on no links and listening to no stupid music. I only listen to pods and shyt that builds my portfolio

SO U MAKIN ENTIRE POSTS BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS

AND THEN U EXPECT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE YOURE AN INTELLECT WHO MAKES CREDIBLE ARGUMENTS

I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU MAKE AS MUCH AS ME HOMIE

ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want people to stop saying you’re controlling industries behind the scenes, then this is dumb because this is proving their point.
I mean, if they got the power to make people think twice about saying shyt they don't like, then why not flex it:manny:

Ye has been saying wild shyt on social media and on various interviews.

That's how you get people to "respect" you, use your power, use your money to let people know you don't fukk with what they're doing.

Ye said slavery was a choice and a month later celebs were out in Wyoming kicking it with him.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, if they got the power to make people think twice about saying shyt they don't like, then why not flex it:manny:

Ye has been saying wild shyt on social media and on various interviews.

Then stop crying when people say you are controlling everything. They want to flex their power then call it anti-semiticism when people say it out loud :russ:

And how is an observation a hate crime anyway. They’re so corny. They turn everything about them into a potential hate crime.