ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Be washed and out of touch and think that people cop Yeezy’s from footlocker brehs. They only proving his point , he’s getting dropped left and right yet they claim to not run things. Lolololololol

NOBODY CLAIMED THAT.. U MISSIN WHAT THIS IS REALLY ABOUT

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Sccit, you a loser dawg. How you a whole white boy with all the access and privilege you got and I got more money than you.

If I was a whole white boy with my credentials, I'll be a fukking tillionaire. You a failure dawg. You gotta all that whiteness and still ain't shyt.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit, you a loser dawg. How you a whole white boy with all the access and privilege you got and I got more money than you.

If I was a whole white boy with my credentials, I'll be a fukking tillionaire. You a failure dawg. You gotta all that whiteness and still ain't shyt.

1.I’M NOT WHITE
2.YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY I GOT
3.I DONT BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY CREDENTIALS BASED ON HOW DUMB U SOUNDIN IN THIS THREAD

DO BETTER

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
1.I’M NOT WHITE
2.YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH MONEY I GOT
3.I DONT BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY CREDENTIALS BASED ON HOW DUMB U SOUNDIN IN THIS THREAD

DO BETTER

You act like a white boy
Look like a white boy
Lame like a white boy
Youza a white boy, white boy

2. Not as much as me. Your parents probably shytting on all of us as well as your inheritance. I can see that, you no good white boys always got a lot of inheritance money on the backs of negros

3. Your dumbass would be the one to know right?

I am not clicking on no links and listening to no stupid music. I only listen to pods and shyt that builds my portfolio

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
GET OFF MY DICC N GO JOIN THEM NAZIS ON THE BRIDGE U WEIRDO
You ain't got no dikk to be on. You got a p*ssy down there. That's why your kid ain't yours bytch

Now you trying to pit me with the Neo Nazis loser cacs which is your people, not mines.