#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
SO U MAKIN ENTIRE POSTS BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS

AND THEN U EXPECT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE YOURE AN INTELLECT WHO MAKES CREDIBLE ARGUMENTS

I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU MAKE AS MUCH AS ME HOMIE

ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT
Facts aren't assumptions.

Babble...

How much you make then? It's that simple

@Sccit be honest, have you ever earned anything in your life? I know you had front row seats to all the Lakers games when you were 10. I know you come from wealth but what have you ever earned? Tell me. Have you ever had to grind like I did or many other Blacks did from the fukking bottom before

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I mean, if they got the power to make people think twice about saying shyt they don't like, then why not flex it:manny:

Ye has been saying wild shyt on social media and on various interviews.

That's how you get people to "respect" you, use your power, use your money to let people know you don't fukk with what they're doing.

Ye said slavery was a choice and a month later celebs were out in Wyoming kicking it with him.

nikkas just don’t care about c00ning for the most part …sure a couple of “woke” twitter folks will be outraged but just like we saw on this forum when Kanye said the shyt about Floyd ..he has his supporters and die hards who will never let his c00n ass go ..especially these celebs that want to eat off him who also may be half a c00ns themselves :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Can we stop doing this. Adidas is a multi billion dollar corporation with the factories and manufacturing capability to pump out product on a massive scale. Kanye doesn't have the money to replicate that. Nor does he have access to financing now, with banks dropping him. No one is going to touch him, which means his only option is to attempt to increase his own manufacturing while directly financing it. That's a recipe for going bankrupt. He is not liquid enough to do that.

It's over. He's gonna go broke trying to manufacture and ship his product directly to consumers. And let's not forget....the minute tries to do that Paypal, Cash App, Venmo, etc will be put on that Summer Jam screen until they block access to his store.
You shoulda gave all that lip to ur bytch...I said what I said

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
It's not calculated, this man has gone off the deep end. Please stop thinking his playing 4D chess out here, he's just a loon who is burning every professional and personal bridge he has.

Also, flip with what? Doesn't AdIdas own all the patents and designs on the Yeezys?
I'm not on his side but I don't fukk with none of that cacs that dropped him either

lib123

All Star
Daps
Bro saying this like racism is just words. It's actions. Whites own 99% of this nation's wealth and even more globally. We ain't dealing with a do better situation. We dealing with global foot on necks

They own 99% of the nation's wealth because we refuse to practice group economics and many of us who are in a financial position to save/invest more engage in conspicuous consumption. We aren't helpless.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They own 99% of the nation's wealth because we refuse to practice group economics and many of us who are in a financial position to save/invest more engage in conspicuous consumption. We aren't helpless.
Asians are by wealth, the richest collective in this country and don't own 1% of this nation's wealth. We need a lot more than group economics my friend

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The L is adidas… they are going to lose $10 billion
According to whom? internet math?

Adidas’s market cap is $19b. And you think Kanye is worth half of that?

Adidas is down 1% today on the news. That’s it…1%. You would have seen a much bigger dip if anyone actually believed that $10 billion nonsense.

Remember. The stock market is REAL money. Not internet play. Or Yeezy hype.