WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Facts aren't assumptions.

Babble...

How much you make then? It's that simple

@Sccit be honest, have you ever earned anything in your life? I know you had front row seats to all the Lakers games when you were 10. I know you come from wealth but what have you ever earned? Tell me. Have you ever had to grind like I did or many other Blacks did from the fukking bottom before

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.. THATS WHY YOURE NOW ASKING ME

I OWN A WEED LICENSE IN LOS ANGELES

YOU CAN DO THE MATH IF U LIKE

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DONT ACT LIKE U .. THATS HOW I KNOW U ALL FIBS

PROLLY RENT OUT AN APARTMENT IN SOME SHIITY CITY N SPLIT RENT WIT A ROOMATE U MET ON CRAIGSLIST

DEFINITELY NO WIFE OR KIDS.. JUST YOU, YOUR HAND, AND YOUR DAILY PODCAST RITUALS

THEN U COME ON HERE TO REGURGITATE THE STUFF U HEARD ON THE PODCASTS

AM I RIGHT?

lib123

All Star
Daps
Asians are by wealth, the richest collective in this country and don't own 1% of this nation's wealth. We need a lot more than group economics my friend

Yeah we need more. I get your point, but White Americans don't actually own 99% of the nation's wealth. Black people have 3%. Other groups combined probably have 7-8%. The point is we aren't maximizing the resources we have to obtain more. Group economics is a stepping stone, but not enough of us want to sacrifice and/or see other Black people succeed.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Imagine if he listened to Sway and never chased and c00ned for white validation. He'd be Tyler Perry of music and fashion. Create your own table and once they see the feast, they'll come to you. If they leave, the feast is still there.

As outlandish as some of Master P ideas are, I'll always support (just not his clothing and shoes. I got a reputation). He owns his stuff and put his folks on and whether they love or hate him, they respect what he did for them.

Nah he and Sway were both right. It was smart for Kanye to partner with bigger companies to start. He didn't have the capital to mass produce at a reasonable price point. The smart move would've been to wait another 4-5 years, stack billions in royalties, keep his mouth shut, then strike out on his own. By then Yeezy probably would be a $4-5 billion per year brand.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They would be losing more sticking with him. White Nationalism (MAGA, confederate flags, white lives matter, slavery was a choice) plus anti-semitism. Over. He was getting away from the first part but the recent stuff he did himself in. It's just not good business.
No they wouldn’t. He only offended the Jewish community. The vast majority of Kanye’s fans are white Americans who have no problem with maga, confederate flags, etc. People don’t really care about his comments like that. At this point people just take it as Kanye being Kanye. He just so happened to offend the most powerful group of people on the planet this time.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
According to whom? internet math?

Adidas’s market cap is $19b. And you think Kanye is worth half of that?

Adidas is down 1% today on the news. That’s it…1%. You would have seen a much bigger dip if anyone actually believed that $10 billion nonsense.

Remember. The stock market is REAL money. Not internet play. Or Yeezy hype.
No according to real data. Adidas is going to lose $10 billion over the lifetime of the contract not immediately. They are going to lose $245 million this year alone.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Adidas had 25 billion in revenue in 2021. Only 1.7 billion was generated by Yeezy.
They are going to lose $10billion over the lifetime of his deal that they canceled. Adidas will lose $245 million this year alone.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If we start by managing it in our society then we can take the next step, acquire power, and bring that power to bear to protect ourselves.

Slavery was a choice was excused. If black folks, especially his fellow artists had disciplined him then, we wouldn't be here today. Instead excuses were made.

Exactly. Kanye WOULD'VE gotten cancelled after saying that slavery was a choice if a bunch of prominent black folks didn't make excuses for him AND if a bunch of his fatherless fans had respect for themselves and their people and actually held him accountable to it.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Kanye WOULD'VE gotten cancelled after saying that slavery was a choice if a bunch of prominent black folks didn't make excuses for him AND if a bunch of his fatherless fans had respect for themselves and their people and actually held him accountable to it.
No he wouldn’t. Black people do not have the infrastructure to cancel anybody. The most black people could have done is stop buying Yeezys.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are going to lose $10billion over the lifetime of his deal that they canceled. Adidas will lose $245 million this year alone.
Okay. over the lifetime of the contract, maybe even more. Yeezy’s sales were growing very fast.

I’m sure this is not what Adidas wanted, but sticking with Ye as a German company would have been worse.

If what he wanted was out of this very lucrative deal, he accomplished his mission. That’s 140 million annual net dollars this nutty ass nikka just set on fire.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he wouldn’t. Black people do not have the infrastructure to cancel anybody. The most black people could have done is stop buying Yeezys.

You remember a billionaire Jewish owner who owned a little team called The Clippers. Black people forced him to sell his team.

Why do y’all enjoy being victims so much?
:scust:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

New yeezy interview. Seems like the Jews who own corporations can “cancel” Kanye but general population who reflect the majority of Jews who open minded and aren’t out to judge him are still willing to sit down and have a conversation. Gotta respect it.