ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

This shyt is unacceptable. Black people need to stand up for themselves like the jews do and cancel this bytch

How you build up your brand and image based on the black dollar, leave your black husband for a white man, and turn around and say this to smite a BLACK man. :dahell:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not calculated, this man has gone off the deep end. Please stop thinking his playing 4D chess out here, he's just a loon who is burning every professional and personal bridge he has.

Also, flip with what? Doesn't AdIdas own all the patents and designs on the Yeezys?

But he made College Dropout :skip:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Kanye got cancelled by the people who actually have the power to cancel him. Last time I checked black people don’t own entire industries to block someone’s access to.
Maybe cancelled is the wrong word.. How about stop supporting people when they do or say something crazy. It seems easy to do that for people that aren’t as popular as a Kanye.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
This shyt is unacceptable. Black people need to stand up for themselves like the jews do and cancel this bytch

How you build up your brand and image based on the black dollar, leave your black husband for a white man, and turn around and say this to smite a BLACK man. :dahell:
Meh...Kanye is the one that chased this strumpet down when everyone else knew it was lunacy, then proceeded to be just as awful a husband to her as she probably was a wife. And he lost his black man membership long ago...:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I’m not a cac lover I love Yeshua and y’all killed him and ridicule him and his mother in your scriptures..killed the savior and now run the world via finance and media gifted from the devil

JESUS WAS A JEW U MORON

THE ROMANS KILLED HIM

DID U DROP OUT AT 3RD GRADE?

KEEP IT A BUCK

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

cancel her for what? stop thinking with your emotions man...

she said NOTHING wrong just playing the game as a public figure.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Just like Sterling was much richer than Ye, he's much richer than him at this moment.

Ye got no liquid. His money is fake and it's based off of his IP. His IP has massively shrunk in the last two weeks. Good chance is many celebs are currently richer than Ye, atm.

Sterling didn't die, he's still here being rich, racist and white as ever. I won't speak on Ye because I know he's about to go on a c00n campaign and join Tiffany Haddish and Nick Cannon Blacks for Jews group when he goes on his apology tour in a week.

Bro, you sound so fukking dense. Blacks have linked up against hip hop and white supremacy so much and it's still here and stronger than ever. Why? Because we have no influence as we aren't even a race, we just slaves in a system of white supremacy. I've led movements, marches and everything but nothing worked. I am going up against a system that's more protected than Chinese firewall times ♾️.

For you and your ilk, that's exactly how it is but only to those who are Black. You never got Trump out of the paint or any of these white supremacist politicians

YOURE LOST FAM

Daps
Good luck when footlocker and them won’t touch the product. Hope you don’t think them joos don’t already have the strategy in place to stop his paper.
Be washed and out of touch and think that people cop Yeezy’s from footlocker brehs. They only proving his point , he’s getting dropped left and right yet they claim to not run things. Lolololololol

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's over.
:wow:
I was just having my coffee out on my balcony thinking how two of the biggest rappers in the game are now pretty much an afterthought. Travis Scott and Kanye West.
And alot of it was their own doing.