ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
c00n this, c00n that. The word loses its meaning when you toss it around towards anyone you disagree with. It's dumb. I reserve that word for people who have truly shown a propensity to damage the black community ie Candace, Kanye, Clarence Thomas, gangbangers and those that glamorize them, etc. Your labeling is meaningless to me.

I'm very well aware of the power that white supremacy has in this country. However, the idea that this means black people have no power, and can't have any sort of standards is idiotic. We've been plagued by dysfunction due to a variety of reasons too long to get into here, but it doesn't mean that we have no ability to regulate what we as a people allow that is within our control.
That word is strong when its used correctly and you are showing c00n traits when you need to be a man.

Those are community terrorists and white supremacist laced Blacks. They maybe a c00n too but the word can add anyone even if you aren't a c00n on a daily basis.

What power do Blacks have in this country? They barely have any in all Black countries, what power do they have here?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If we start by managing it in our society then we can take the next step, acquire power, and bring that power to bear to protect ourselves.

Slavery was a choice was excused. If black folks, especially his fellow artists had disciplined him then, we wouldn't be here today. Instead excuses were made.

Exactly.

People cant be disingenuous when the signs were there.

Slavery is a choice should've had any black person with actual pride going at that man's neck. Add onto the fact he was doing this while he was being courted by MAGA types should have sounded the alarm.

Instead, I saw a very small handful of people doing that. Saw some c00ns that actually agreed with him and many of his fellow artists stayed quiet as Kanye was still 'hot' in terms of beat-making and 'clout' and they didn't want to piss him off and get kicked out the 'cool' club.

Now we can see where that has led.

People want to be dense about why you can't diss Jews. Because even Jews who hate one another understand one thing. You let people disrespect you and your people wholesale and they push further and further. Until its second nature.

Have you seen any prominent Jews agree with what Kanye is saying? Trying to play smart-ass 'devils advocates' or 'free thinkers' nope. But plenty of black people will happily play that role just to be 'different'

Black people may not have the pure financial power to strongarm people but they do have one weapon if everyone truly kept on code.

Economic boycotts, but people lack the discipline for that these days.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think I pissed a friend off today because he came with that “They cancelled him for this but not for saying stuff about black people” shyt. I told him he should’ve easily been cancelled by us but he wasn’t. Folk can’t even stop saying the N word smh. This should be a lesson. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens with him.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So by dropping the Kanye west deal Adidas is going to lose $245 million this year alone :wow:
A group of people so powerful they are willing to lose 9 figures a year over a fukking comment from a maniac with a long history of schizophrenic outbursts

Then he got locked out of twitter and Instagram, dropped by JP Morgan and now adidas.

So in other words Kanye was right about the Jews having immeasurable power :whew:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Well at least Kanye is the only contrarían kinda following through

But if you want to die on the hill of controversial, get your money and resources out of other peoples community and into your own. His money should’ve been in a black bank

If you have your own institutions the only way they can cancel you is by sanctions. You can’t be contrarían on someone else’s turf and survive. That’s what power is

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I think I pissed a friend off today because he came with that “They cancelled him for this but not for saying stuff about black people” shyt. I told him he should’ve easily been cancelled by us but he wasn’t. Folk can’t even stop saying the N word smh. This should be a lesson. It’s going to be interesting to see what happens with him.
Kanye got cancelled by the people who actually have the power to cancel him. Last time I checked black people don’t own entire industries to block someone’s access to.

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps

They said it out their own mouth
How much it’s going cost them ?

they will rename all that yeezy shyt and sell it again, maybe with another name/celeb attached to it

the only person who lost here is ye - corps will always find a way

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Exactly.

People cant be disingenuous when the signs were there.

Slavery is a choice should've had any black person with actual pride going at that man's neck. Add onto the fact he was doing this while he was being courted by MAGA types should have sounded the alarm.

Instead, I saw a very small handful of people doing that. Saw some c00ns that actually agreed with him and many of his fellow artists stayed quiet as Kanye was still 'hot' in terms of beat-making and 'clout' and they didn't want to piss him off and get kicked out the 'cool' club.

Now we can see where that has led.

People want to be dense about why you can't diss Jews. Because even Jews who hate one another understand one thing. You let people disrespect you and your people wholesale and they push further and further. Until its second nature.

Have you seen any prominent Jews agree with what Kanye is saying? Trying to play smart-ass 'devils advocates' or 'free thinkers' nope. But plenty of black people will happily play that role just to be 'different'

Black people may not have the pure financial power to strongarm people but they do have one weapon if everyone truly kept on code.

Economic boycotts, but people lack the discipline for that these days.
Right…Gucci was cancelled for like 3 weeks

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
they will rename all that yeezy shyt and sell it again, maybe with another name/celeb attached to it

the only person who lost here is ye - corps will always find a way
I heard drake had a deal with adidas on the table

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Kanye got cancelled by the people who actually have the power to cancel him. Last time I checked black people don’t own entire industries to block someone’s access to.
They can only "cancel" if your into the stuff they own if they don't own it they have no power over you and if you don't need there little entertainment bubble what can they do?

They can't do this to a lot of groups just us it seems.

Got to own your own stuff got to put your own people on so they can build as well. (I think we had thread about that)

Then you can say whatever the fck you want to say.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He bout to flip the script...I don't know what to make of this but it all seems calculated
Can we stop doing this. Adidas is a multi billion dollar corporation with the factories and manufacturing capability to pump out product on a massive scale. Kanye doesn't have the money to replicate that. Nor does he have access to financing now, with banks dropping him. No one is going to touch him, which means his only option is to attempt to increase his own manufacturing while directly financing it. That's a recipe for going bankrupt. He is not liquid enough to do that.

It's over. He's gonna go broke trying to manufacture and ship his product directly to consumers. And let's not forget....the minute tries to do that Paypal, Cash App, Venmo, etc will be put on that Summer Jam screen until they block access to his store.