ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
This is why people think lowly of Africans. nikkas like you.
My girls mom has been talking with some nikka from Ghana…he said I don’t look black black I look American black

And I said yea because your ancestors sold my ancestors to white slave masters, that’s the only difference

He had nothing else to say

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
But nope.. they know majority of our people are c00ns and as long as u dropped music and material shyt we’ll forget about it

Others are keeping his pockets lined. Kids and adults from other groups still gonna support him, they don’t care.

Majority of us don’t fukk with dude.

I can’t speak for the alternative types among us, cause I ain’t one and know none.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no irony to it. You have no spine. Just a useless Kenyan nikka. fukk you and fukk Kenya. That place is cursed.

You call yourself a man? All you do is cry and play victim. If you are not being victimized by whites, it's the Jews, if not the Jews, it's Africans.

You're a sad excuse for a man.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He didn't want to sell the Clippers you Muppet. He was forced to sell.

The fukking low self esteem and victimization from a lot of y 'all is just sad to watch.

SOME RATHER FIGHT A SUCCESFUL
RECIPE THAN TAKE NOTES

REMINDS ME OF FEMINISTS WHO ARE MAD AT HAPPILY MARRIED WOMEN

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
AND YET KANYE IS STILL RICHER THAN STERLING

BOTH LOST WHAT THEY LIVED FOR

BECAUSE THE BLACK COMMUNITY BANDED TOGETHER AND DEMANDED ACTION WIT STERLING

AND THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE
Just like Sterling was much richer than Ye, he's much richer than him at this moment.

Ye got no liquid. His money is fake and it's based off of his IP. His IP has massively shrunk in the last two weeks. Good chance is many celebs are currently richer than Ye, atm.

Sterling didn't die, he's still here being rich, racist and white as ever. I won't speak on Ye because I know he's about to go on a c00n campaign and join Tiffany Haddish and Nick Cannon Blacks for Jews group when he goes on his apology tour in a week.

Bro, you sound so fukking dense. Blacks have linked up against hip hop and white supremacy so much and it's still here and stronger than ever. Why? Because we have no influence as we aren't even a race, we just slaves in a system of white supremacy. I've led movements, marches and everything but nothing worked. I am going up against a system that's more protected than Chinese firewall times ♾️.

For you and your ilk, that's exactly how it is but only to those who are Black. You never got Trump out of the paint or any of these white supremacist politicians

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
If you believe this move will cost Adidas a loss of $10b :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

They said it out their own mouth
How much it’s going cost them ?

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
You sound like a c00n. They are white. They don't have to do that as they control and own it all. We can protest till our face turns blue but these rappers are being paid and sponsored by the white supremacists. Just like our politicians and public officials. We aren't playing the same game, we aren't even playing the game. We are just working the stands selling popcorn and beer
c00n this, c00n that. The word loses its meaning when you toss it around towards anyone you disagree with. It's dumb. I reserve that word for people who have truly shown a propensity to damage the black community ie Candace, Kanye, Clarence Thomas, gangbangers and those that glamorize them, etc. Your labeling is meaningless to me.

I'm very well aware of the power that white supremacy has in this country. However, the idea that this means black people have no power, and can't have any sort of standards is idiotic. We've been plagued by dysfunction due to a variety of reasons too long to get into here, but it doesn't mean that we have no ability to regulate what we as a people allow that is within our control.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
They only dropped him because they are certified Nazis Kanye was making the block hot you devils that killed Yeshua was ready to jump on them calling out they Nazi history..

And yet he willingly worked with and partnered with these nazis

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Hes able to do one project and support himself and his family. Nobody is chasing him down in the street trying to kill him. He can still travel anywhere in the world. He's still famous. Everything is good. Mel isn't going to bed crying every night. Kanye will be fine. Once again this is America.
So throwing away all of this just to be fine. What a time to be alive