ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
You'll get that same energy when we show it.

Kanye mocks and insults black people and disparaged black causes. We call him a lovable free thinker just talking his mind. Still gonna buy his shyt. We didn't come to Adidas as a community and boycott him. Hell he even got Lauryn Hill daughter rocking the White Lives Matter shirt and joined by Ray J at a red carpet event for some anti BLM documentary directed by a black woman.

Kanye mocks and disparages Jewish people with the same talking points that have led to genocides. He is dead to them instantly. No more business. No more money. No more support. Corporate America responds.

Who's fault is that? The fact its a black man spwaking so insultingly of black people is already comfusing. Of course we look like a joke. Jews dont eagerly look for nuance and agreement in speech meant to diminish them like we do. What incentive do businesses have to lift a finger if we as consumers and people are willing to continue letting our money flow in the hands of people who disrespect us? Hell I wouldnt be surprised of sales of Yeezys went UP after his bullshyt.

If Jews gotta be the ones to get this nikka and his white lives matter MAGA free thinker bullshyt out the paint, God's speed. We act weak and are complacent with racism beyond ranting on our little internet personas. That's why no one gives a fukk.
If every black person in America came together in protest to Kanye, u think adidas would give a shyt? U think they would have dropped him? At most they’d release a statement catering to us, to keep us buying their products

We don’t have a cousin that’s on the board of adidas to be like damn he came out of pocket towards my ppl..he said we make too much money and that his ppl are the real Jews, let’s drop him

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
lol @ all the "I don't fukk with Kanye buuuuut" disclaimers followed by "they doing him wrong though" posts. Kanye did all of this himself. Jews shouldn't try to shut down a mainstream entertainer who said they wanted to go "death con 3" on them, especially given the very real hate crimes perpetrated against them (synagogue shootings just to name one kind)? You've got Neo Nazis putting his words on billboards and what not.

Secondly, Jews never in a million years would allow a music, whereby it's participants call themselves the k word and glorify how they want to kill k words and allow it to become the biggest music genre in the world. Wouldn't happen. There are lessons to be learned here (that most won't).

Third, corporations are risk averse, it's as simple as that. They don't want the headache of sticking by a controversial figure who may alientate people from buying their stuff. What's crazy is all the anti-black stuff Kanye has done and you STILL have people "bu bu it's wrong they taking this from him"

fukk Kanye West. He still has more money than 99.99999% of the world. If he blows it all because he's lost business that's on him. Him and his family should be good for generations with what he has right now.

:salute:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did he lose? He sold the Clippers for 2 billion dollars. He came out of that a much richer man, you know how much he brought the Clippers for? 13.5 million dollars.

He's didn't lose shyt. He just had to sell it and reneg on power.

Easy to say when you are white and own everything

He didn't want to sell the Clippers you Muppet. He was forced to sell.

The fukking low self esteem and victimization from a lot of y 'all is just sad to watch.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
lol @ all the "I don't fukk with Kanye buuuuut" disclaimers followed by "they doing him wrong though" posts. Kanye did all of this himself. Jews shouldn't try to shut down a mainstream entertainer who said they wanted to go "death con 3" on them, especially given the very real hate crimes perpetrated against them (synagogue shootings just to name one kind)? You've got Neo Nazis putting his words on billboards and what not.

Secondly, Jews never in a million years would allow a music, whereby it's participants call themselves the k word and glorify how they want to kill k words and allow it to become the biggest music genre in the world. Wouldn't happen. There are lessons to be learned here (that most won't).

Third, corporations are risk averse, it's as simple as that. They don't want the headache of sticking by a controversial figure who may alientate people from buying their stuff. What's crazy is all the anti-black stuff Kanye has done and you STILL have people "bu bu it's wrong they taking this from him"

fukk Kanye West. He still has more money than 99.99999% of the world. If he blows it all because he's lost business that's on him. Him and his family should be good for generations with what he has right now.
You sound like a c00n. They are white. They don't have to do that as they control and own it all. We can protest till our face turns blue but these rappers are being paid and sponsored by the white supremacists. Just like our politicians and public officials. We aren't playing the same game, we aren't even playing the game. We are just working the stands selling popcorn and beer

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If every black person in America came together in protest to Kanye, u think adidas would give a shyt? U think they would have dropped him? At most they’d release a statement catering to us, to keep us buying their products

We don’t have a cousin that’s on the board of adidas to be like damn he came out of pocket towards my ppl..he said we make too much money and that his ppl are the real Jews, let’s drop him

It's like you y 'all bathe and saturate in Victimhood. :scust:

Have some pride about yourself and your people.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
THE CLIPPERS WAS HIS LIFE, CAC LOVER

KANYE STILL HAS HIS MONEY, JUST LIKE STERLING STILL HAS HIS MONEY

YOU FAIL IN ALL WAYS
No it wasn't you dumb piece of shyt.

He has a trust, owns many businesses.

Owning the Clippers was more like a fetish for him to feel like a plantation owner.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
It's like you y 'all bathe and saturate in Victimhood. :scust:

Have some pride about yourself and your people.
What about my post says victim? What I’m saying is real as fukk and has nothing to do with being a victim

U tell me what black protest has changed…we’ve had ALOT of protest in these past 10 years…and tell me what that changed

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
"Just in case Ye gets any ideas, we own all the current designs and any current & future colorways of Yeezy":ufdup:

Ff6QYBKUAAAY5Wy
This is the contract this so called “master businessman” signed :mjlol: stupid c00n

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What did he lose? He sold the Clippers for 2 billion dollars. He came out of that a much richer man, you know how much he brought the Clippers for? 13.5 million dollars.

He's didn't lose shyt. He just had to sell it and reneg on power.

Easy to say when you are white and own everything

AND YET KANYE IS STILL RICHER THAN STERLING

BOTH LOST WHAT THEY LIVED FOR

BECAUSE THE BLACK COMMUNITY BANDED TOGETHER AND DEMANDED ACTION WIT STERLING

AND THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if they will sue him. You'd think that their partnership would have clauses covering how each member represents himself to protect their reputation.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I’m not a cac lover I love Yeshua and y’all killed him and ridicule him and his mother in your scriptures..killed the savior and now run the world via finance and media gifted from the devil
THE CLIPPERS WAS HIS LIFE, CAC LOVER

KANYE STILL HAS HIS MONEY, JUST LIKE STERLING STILL HAS HIS MONEY

YOU FAIL IN ALL WAYS