Adidas CEO - "Kanye West is one of the most creative people in the world. I don't think he's a bad person"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trash music,trash shoes were his offering once he was called a "genius". This is why I can only chuckle when thecoli calls me dumb and my ideas ridiculous. Weirdo/homosexual shyt equals genius in these troubling times. Stay the course,your "genius" can go in and out of style. And if a European ever calls you a genius,rethink what your doing/saying:respect:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
obligatory :russ:

wIz5fHx.gif

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Lmao these Kanye threads are always so desperate and hilarious.

A wishy washy CEO statement saying how great it was to collaborate with an artist who made them millions but made some "unfortunate" statements as a "creative person" means Kanye "won?" Adidas is on their knees begging this deranged c00n, walking PR disaster to "come back" and be the face of their brand? He stood up to the world and made it socially acceptable to "call out" and demonize "jews" again?

Ye stans live on another planet with their schizophrenic God.

Yall nikkas stay defending this fukking bum; who wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire, doesn't value anyone who's not some European elite, calls black activist scammers, says George Floyd killed himself, has an associate who tried to harass black vote counters into saying Trump won, wants to print White Lives Matter shirts, while hanging out with his best friends Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes, and Donald Trump. Because we gotta prove to the White folks "we not a monolith tho." So apparently that means Kanye and anyone else using this speech is a "free thinker" in our eyes, above criticism. No pushback

But when he went on a tirade against"Jews" he fukked with a group of people who aint afraid to appear as a monolith to be feared and respected. Got that man out of every business deal he had.

And then after that yall ask dumbass questions like "why they ain't do nothing when he said slavery was a choice tho!? See, he right, you can't talk about jews!" Keep worshipping this idiot off a cliff.

aren't the posters who come into every Ye thread listing out the many reasons why they don't like him even more desperate tho? :patrice:

i made a general post in another Ye thread about this, but you seem hella passionate so i'll ask you directly...what do you hope to gain from a post like this? if you feel like people are Ye stans, nothing you've said is going to sway their perspective on him...

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
In other words, "Hey negro, come back and make us money! Our sales are languishing without you"

They threw Kanye overboard at the speed of light, but the minute they saw those sales started completely slipping, here comes that sweet talk

Pretty much.

Their cash cow laid some rotten eggs but they wouldn’t mind if he stayed on the farm.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Money talks, bullshyt runs marathons.

They will make exceptions if their pockets are affected.

Y'all see evidence of this every day, but yall still sleep.
He said what he said in public privately for who knows how long. None of the shyt he was talking was news to them.

They're checking to see if the anger has died down. If they're right they'll quietly collaborate again with him after some weak non-apology.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He said what he said in public privately for who knows how long. None of the shyt he was talking was news to them.

They're checking to see if the anger has died down. If they're right they'll quietly collaborate again with him after some weak non-apology.

Y'alls overinflated view of this guy and his sneakers.... Y'all act like Adidas is on the verge of bankruptcy without Yeezys. It's just one less revenue stream in their portfolio, not the saving grace of the 2nd largest supplier of sports apparel and foot wear on the planet.

Adidas is not "crawling back to the table" to make a schizophrenic anti-semite MAGA weirdo with nothing but bad press their spokesperson. That's not how corporate business works. Adidas is not begging for this guy to "come back" and they never will.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Do you know how to read? Because he's an alt-right bigot who use "indifference" and "fanaticism" towards him to say slavery was a choice, black activists are scammers, wanted to sell "white lives matter" white power slogan shirts just to discredit and undermine real activism, bolstering the likes of Nick Fuentes, Tucker Carlson, and KKKandace Owens as truth tellers, sucking off Trumps dikk on live tv when he was calling for "LAW AND ORDER" against black people, falsely claimed George Floyd died of an overdose among other white supremacist lines and misinfo intended to demonize us as irrational violent people.

Yeah, I'd love to fukkin talk about it.

No this isn't about being "triggered." Dipshyt. Some of us dont dikkride and worship celebrities like theyre above reproach or criticism just for being rich and famous. Keep that type of cowardice to yourself but don't pretend your above others for it. Your exactly the type of dumbass I'm referring to above. Perfectly content with giving this a$$hole your money as long as he's disrespecting and demonizing the black community, and being a black mouthpiece for white supremacists, but mad your precious sneakers got taken away by a group of people who dont worship celebrities like Gods and political leaders, and actually have respect for themselves.
Who gives AF?

You think the world changes or stops if Ye doesn’t say what he says? Would have people been less racist? Humans give their income to faceless entities with far more sinister motives. Are you as angry with PepsiCo, CocaCola and Mars Candies?

You’re going to run yourself crazy about this. You wrote a lot about someone who doesn’t matter. . .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Look at all the cracka as crackas and c00ns celebrating in this thread because another cac say c00nye is good
:pacspit:
fukk c00nye and everyone that loves him yall can go run into highway traffic ya white supremacists cock sucking cucks

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Another similarity to trump. Ye doesn’t have as much leeway as him but he definitely survives alot of career ending moves.
Im old enough to remember a time people used to laugh at, scoff and joke about every time trump would run for the white house, not dissimilar to a certain other goofy we all know and love :lupe:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao these Kanye threads are always so desperate and hilarious.

A wishy washy CEO statement saying how great it was to collaborate with an artist who made them millions but made some "unfortunate" statements as a "creative person" means Kanye "won?" Adidas is on their knees begging this deranged c00n, walking PR disaster to "come back" and be the face of their brand? He stood up to the world and made it socially acceptable to "call out" and demonize "jews" again?

Ye stans live on another planet with their schizophrenic God.

Yall nikkas stay defending this fukking bum; who wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire, doesn't value anyone who's not some European elite, calls black activist scammers, says George Floyd killed himself, has an associate who tried to harass black vote counters into saying Trump won, wants to print White Lives Matter shirts, while hanging out with his best friends Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes, and Donald Trump. Because we gotta prove to the White folks "we not a monolith tho." So apparently that means Kanye and anyone else using this speech is a "free thinker" in our eyes, above criticism. No pushback

But when he went on a tirade against"Jews" he fukked with a group of people who aint afraid to appear as a monolith to be feared and respected. Got that man out of every business deal he had.

And then after that yall ask dumbass questions like "why they ain't do nothing when he said slavery was a choice tho!? See, he right, you can't talk about jews!" Keep worshipping this idiot off a cliff.

Who gives AF?

You think the world changes or stops if Ye doesn’t say what he says? Would have people been less racist? Humans give their income to faceless entities with far more sinister motives. Are you as angry with PepsiCo, CocaCola and Mars Candies?

You’re going to run yourself crazy about this. You wrote a lot about someone who doesn’t matter. . .

You sure wrote a lot about someone who doesn’t matter. You seemed to be angered that a large portion of society is indifferent or fanatical about Ye. Want to talk about it? Why does it bother you so much that people like Ye or view this as a win?

I don’t care to convince anyone either way but you were honestly triggered by commentators of this thread.

aren't the posters who come into every Ye thread listing out the many reasons why they don't like him even more desperate tho? :patrice:

i made a general post in another Ye thread about this, but you seem hella passionate so i'll ask you directly...what do you hope to gain from a post like this? if you feel like people are Ye stans, nothing you've said is going to sway their perspective on him...

kanye got that concerned loser ass nikka "SupaDupaLame" sitting behind computer typing and crying like militant punk ass Jesse pinkman

"He can't keep getting away with it!" :russ:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
kanye got that concerned loser ass nikka "SupaDupaLame" sitting behind computer typing and crying like militant punk ass Jesse pinkman

"He can't keep getting away with it!" :russ:

giphy.gif

Dude don’t even realize he’s coming across more crazy than Ye.