Adidas CEO - "Kanye West is one of the most creative people in the world. I don't think he's a bad person"

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye actually made adidas cool again and gave them a space in the hyped sneaker world. They were literally raking in BILLIONS of dollars off just Yeezy’s alone.

He was an absolutely cash cow for them and they came running back as soon as the sales started to decline. They sold the remaining pairs they had sitting and want to get back in business with him :mjlol: Spineless corporations.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Adidas must be struggling bad, the worst thing that ever happened was Kanye opening his mouth and saying all that stupid shyt. I wish I could’ve seen the CEO’s face when he was saying all that wild stuff :MJsnicker:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Adidas must be struggling bad, the worst thing that ever happened was Kanye opening his mouth and saying all that stupid shyt. I wish I could’ve seen the CEO’s face when he was saying all that wild stuff :MJsnicker:
Ye - “You think you getting sales now cuz of “your” shoes 👟, n@zi, please” :russ: :ahh:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Lmao these Kanye threads are always so desperate and hilarious.

A wishy washy CEO statement saying how great it was to collaborate with an artist who made them millions but made some "unfortunate" statements as a "creative person" means Kanye "won?" Adidas is on their knees begging this deranged c00n, walking PR disaster to "come back" and be the face of their brand? He stood up to the world and made it socially acceptable to "call out" and demonize "jews" again?

Ye stans live on another planet with their schizophrenic God.

Yall nikkas stay defending this fukking bum; who wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire, doesn't value anyone who's not some European elite, calls black activist scammers, says George Floyd killed himself, has an associate who tried to harass black vote counters into saying Trump won, wants to print White Lives Matter shirts, while hanging out with his best friends Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes, and Donald Trump. Because we gotta prove to the White folks "we not a monolith tho." So apparently that means Kanye and anyone else using this speech is a "free thinker" in our eyes, above criticism. No pushback

But when he went on a tirade against"Jews" he fukked with a group of people who aint afraid to appear as a monolith to be feared and respected. Got that man out of every business deal he had.

And then after that yall ask dumbass questions like "why they ain't do nothing when he said slavery was a choice tho!? See, he right, you can't talk about jews!" Keep worshipping this idiot off a cliff.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:why did he not just stick to throwing black people under the bus:mjpls:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Kanye actually made adidas cool again and gave them a space in the hyped sneaker world. They were literally raking in BILLIONS of dollars off just Yeezy’s alone.

He was an absolutely cash cow for them and they came running back as soon as the sales started to decline. They sold the remaining pairs they had sitting and want to get back in business with him :mjlol: Spineless corporations.

Can you Kanye dikkriders please show me any Adidas executive or statement saying they "want to get back in business" with him?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lmao these Kanye threads are always so desperate and hilarious.

A wishy washy CEO statement saying how great it was to collaborate with an artist who made them millions but made some "unfortunate" statements as a "creative person" means Kanye "won?" Adidas is on their knees begging this deranged c00n, walking PR disaster to "come back" and be the face of their brand? He stood up to the world and made it socially acceptable to "call out" and demonize "jews" again?

Ye stans live on another planet with their schizophrenic God.

Yall nikkas stay defending this fukking bum; who wouldn't spit on you if you was on fire, doesn't value anyone who's not some European elite, calls black activist scammers, says George Floyd killed himself, has an associate who tried to harass black vote counters into saying Trump won, wants to print White Lives Matter shirts, while hanging out with his best friends Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes, and Donald Trump. Because we gotta prove to the White folks "we not a monolith tho." So apparently that means Kanye and anyone else using this speech is a "free thinker" in our eyes, above criticism. No pushback

But when he went on a tirade against"Jews" he fukked with a group of people who aint afraid to appear as a monolith to be feared and respected. Got that man out of every business deal he had.

And then after that yall ask dumbass questions like "why they ain't do nothing when he said slavery was a choice tho!? See, he right, you can't talk about jews!" Keep worshipping this idiot off a cliff.
You sure wrote a lot about someone who doesn’t matter. You seemed to be angered that a large portion of society is indifferent or fanatical about Ye. Want to talk about it? Why does it bother you so much that people like Ye or view this as a win?

I don’t care to convince anyone either way but you were honestly triggered by commentators of this thread.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:why did he not just stick to throwing black people under the bus:mjpls:

I'm sure black folks was wondering the same thing.

He was just about to drop the matching Yeezy x White Lives Matter x Candace Owens collab gear with the new kicks until he just had to go ahead and disrespect a group of people who actually respect themselves.

:mjcry:

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You sure wrote a lot about someone who doesn’t matter. You seemed to be angered that a large portion of society is indifferent or fanatical about Ye. Want to talk about it? Why does it bother you so much that people like Ye or view this as a win?

I don’t care to convince anyone either way but you were honestly triggered by commentators of this thread.

Do you know how to read? Because he's an alt-right bigot who use "indifference" and "fanaticism" towards him to say slavery was a choice, black activists are scammers, wanted to sell "white lives matter" white power slogan shirts just to discredit and undermine real activism, bolstering the likes of Nick Fuentes, Tucker Carlson, and KKKandace Owens as truth tellers, sucking off Trumps dikk on live tv when he was calling for "LAW AND ORDER" against black people, falsely claimed George Floyd died of an overdose among other white supremacist lines and misinfo intended to demonize us as irrational violent people.

Yeah, I'd love to fukkin talk about it.

No this isn't about being "triggered." Dipshyt. Some of us dont dikkride and worship celebrities like theyre above reproach or criticism just for being rich and famous. Keep that type of cowardice to yourself but don't pretend your above others for it. Your exactly the type of dumbass I'm referring to above. Perfectly content with giving this a$$hole your money as long as he's disrespecting and demonizing the black community, and being a black mouthpiece for white supremacists, but mad your precious sneakers got taken away by a group of people who dont worship celebrities like Gods and political leaders, and actually have respect for themselves.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they should have just rocked with all his flagrant shyt from the beginning, they damaged their own brand more than he did cause nikkas still obviously want yeezys :yeshrug: