Adam Levine flirted with IG model side chick while wife was pregnant, said he was gonna name his new baby after her? (update- 4 more women expose him)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These side heauxs will eventually turn on you :yeshrug:
Which is fine but why do it when his wife is pregnant? Why put her through that shyt while pregnant. Not good to have stress when pregnant. Not sure how far along shrubs but she could lose thr baby.

At least wait till after the baby comes then do your thing. She knowingly ducked eith a married man with a child so no sympathy for either of them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Which is fine but why do it when his wife is pregnant? Why put her through that shyt while pregnant. Not good to have stress when pregnant. Not sure how far along shrubs but she could lose thr baby.

At least wait till after the baby comes then do your thing. She knowingly ducked eith a married man with a child so no sympathy for either of them.

Women be treacherous against other women when it comes to men...:francis: she knew what she was doing...

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
She look like Adam Levine with a wig on... She got a Body, but nikka you a rock star...and ya wife a super model... You have access to all types of high grade thots(not to mention consensual threesomes with ya wife's friends)

Breh,slippin!

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im confused on the exploitation and manipulation part? They had a year long affair and then she stopped talking to him. He hits her up asking if she is cool with him naming his kid after her and I'm guessing she didn't respond

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Im confused on the exploitation and manipulation part? They had a year long affair and then she stopped talking to him. He hits her up asking if she is cool with him naming his kid after her and I'm guessing she didn't respond

She said goodbye too many times before

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I'm waiting for one of these celebs to just admit that they hit. No one cares. His wife knows how he gets down. She probably got with him the same way:russ:. Bus drivers out here cheating on bytches, but people expect a rock star with access to bytches in California to be a model of purity. Make it make sense.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm waiting for one of these celebs to just admit that they hit. No one cares. His wife knows how he gets down. She probably got with him the same way:russ:. Bus drivers out here cheating on bytches, but people expect a rock star with access to bytches in California to be a model of purity. Make it make sense.
"This woman was not a victim...she was my cumbucket."

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i read about this and his going to name his son after her.

keep telling you about these icemens inheritance, these yacubians.

he is sleeping by the pillow of the mother of his children and living such a callous casual lie like nothing.

just a splash in the ocean, they are all holograms with no conscience.