Adam Levine flirted with IG model side chick while wife was pregnant, said he was gonna name his new baby after her? (update- 4 more women expose him)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I don't blame guys like Chris Brown, Drake, Jaime Foxx etc. No way i'm getting married if i'm an entertainer and have access to women like that. I would still have kids but it would definitely be on some arrangement shyt. You could be with the baddest bytch in the world eventually you are going to slip up since there's always a badder chick that will try and fukk up your marriage and let you soil they ovaries cuz you got it like that.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

84e92edcb52a518be9b5146922533e55766cfa61.jpg

Far left cac could definitely get it :mjlit:

Second from right for me. She’s got those “stare into me” eyes:takedat:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She said she was manipulated and therefore the victim.

Imagine if it was a guy that said he was young and got manipulated.
Remember when DMX said he didn't cheat on his wife it's just that a girl raped him?

Double standards...

I'm just saying, there's all this feminism and girl power but then when things like this happen ohh poor wee little innocent naive girl....

Just like a child,swear they grown until they need to use their youth and inexperience as an excuse. Glad to see thecoli catching on. This isnt misogony,this is a womans nature#TheChildOfMan:wow: