Adam Levine flirted with IG model side chick while wife was pregnant, said he was gonna name his new baby after her? (update- 4 more women expose him)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
“I Was Easily Manipulated”

He’s Publicly Married lmao

succubus status.

girls will use they were "naive and lead astray" they got the template set out to point the finger at anyone but themselves.

and she is not even fine like that, i wouldnt smash. i hate the typical size 2 gym rat body.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I'm waiting for one of these celebs to just admit that they hit. No one cares. His wife knows how he gets down. She probably got with him the same way:russ:. Bus drivers out here cheating on bytches, but people expect a rock star with access to bytches in California to be a model of purity. Make it make sense.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
city-boy-sheriff-blubs.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Which is fine but why do it when his wife is pregnant? Why put her through that shyt while pregnant. Not good to have stress when pregnant. Not sure how far along shrubs but she could lose thr baby.

At least wait till after the baby comes then do your thing. She knowingly ducked eith a married man with a child so no sympathy for either of them.

Her heart is breaking in front of him

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Female celebs trashing him without knowing of any proof and saying why blame her. bytch he is world famous and simple google search would show whether he was married or not, she's a ho that's either mad cause she was cutoff or let a friend talk her into snitching in hopes of finding fame. :camby:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Female celebs trashing him without knowing of any proof and saying why blame her. bytch he is world famous and simple google search would show whether he was married or not, she's a ho that's either mad cause she was cutoff or let a friend talk her into snitching in hopes of finding fame. :camby:
She was likely cut off due to wifey being close to giving birth.

He would have probably checked back in in a few weeks but hoes are stupid and fumbling an opportunity is commonplace for them hence why they are HOES.

Daps
Men don’t cheat because of how the women look. Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé. It’s about the thrill, and how the other women make them feel. You can have the most beautiful, loyal, kind, loving woman at home, and still cheat. Some men just have a cheating nature, and no one woman will stop that.