Adam Levine flirted with IG model side chick while wife was pregnant, said he was gonna name his new baby after her? (update- 4 more women expose him)

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Lot of these celebs are just simps with money. They never learned game or anything like that because they got famous before they had to so they send the most cringe texts you can imagine.

You're an absolute clown if you're hungry for p*ssy and in a position to get it whenever you want but you choose to get married.

If I could slide into the dms of any instagram ho and actually get play, why would I get married before I've been sexually satisfied by all the types of women I'm interested in? This is also why I'm never shocked when a man who gets married in his early 20s has been divorced before 35 or gotten caught cheating. He got married for the wrong reasons.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Lot of these celebs are just simps with money. They never learned game or anything like that because they got famous before they had to so they send the most cringe texts you can imagine.

You're an absolute clown if you're hungry for p*ssy and in a position to get it whenever you want but you choose to get married.

If I could slide into the dms of any instagram ho and actually get play, why would I get married before I've been sexually satisfied by all the types of women I'm interested in? This is also why I'm never shocked when a man who gets married in his early 20s has been divorced before 35 or gotten caught cheating. He got married for the wrong reasons.
What if you get married because you want children and family but women on the side simultaneously?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
84e92edcb52a518be9b5146922533e55766cfa61.jpg

Far left cac could definitely get it :mjlit:

*Jack Nicholson Yes*

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Adam Levine has broken his silence amid rumors he cheated on wife Behati Prinsloo, admitting he 'crossed the line' and was 'inappropriate' with another woman - but denied having an affair.

So what exactly is an affair then? :mjtf:
The most loaded sentence I seen in a minute. :russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Just like a child,swear they grown until they need to use their youth and inexperience as an excuse. Glad to see thecoli catching on. This isnt misogony,this is a womans nature#TheChildOfMan:wow:
What if Adam and eve isn't literal..

But the meaning of the story is to drive home the fact that following a woman's lead as a man will lead to death.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Your wife and the women you smash are not the same.