Adam Levine flirted with IG model side chick while wife was pregnant, said he was gonna name his new baby after her? (update- 4 more women expose him)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

i37meoe5mbu51.jpg

turqmpvb1gz51.jpg

84e92edcb52a518be9b5146922533e55766cfa61.jpg

sumner-stroh-38.jpg

Kaylee, is that you?

Maquina

Banned
Daps

Maroon 5’s Adam Levine is breaking his silence after being accused of having an affair with an Instagram model.

On Monday, Levine found himself trending worldwide after Instagram model Summer Stroh uploaded a video in which she accused the Maroon 5 singer of cheating on his Victoria’s Secret wife, Behati Prinsloo, with her.

In her admission video, Stroh revealed she was “having an affair with a man who’s married to Victoria’s Secret model. I was young, I was naive. And I mean, quite frankly, I feel exploited. I wasn’t in the scene like I am now. So I was definitely very easily manipulated.”

“Maroon 5 is practically elevator music at this point, so, I’m sure you know who Adam Levine is. Adam and I were seeing each other for about a year, after I stopped talking to him over a period of months, this is how he came back into my life.”

Stroh went on to share DMs from Levine, including a wild message in which he asked her if he could name his baby after her.

and are parents to two daughters. She is expecting their third child, it was revealed earlier this month.

Someone is lying and if she has proof she will show it but either two things happened

He smashed and will now pay her to stfu - however the damage is already done so not sure why eh would do that

He didn’t smash and she is lying for clout and using the messages to try to gain followers

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Adam Levine has broken his silence amid rumors he cheated on wife Behati Prinsloo, admitting he 'crossed the line' and was 'inappropriate' with another woman - but denied having an affair.

So what exactly is an affair then? :mjtf:
An affair is an ongoing sexual or emotional relationship outside of a marriage or long term relationship.

What happened was an indiscretion. A one or three time sexual fling that ended.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:scust: crackas

Yuck! I don’t condone cheating one bit. But I can’t stand disloyalty either. The eff you decide to just up and say something?

They do dirt then try to come out in front of it like they some kind of victim. You were sleeping with a married man, no amount of naïveté makes you “manipulated.” And why feel the need to make this public? Nobody needed to know this smh. Clearly, this is JUST for the clout. But at this point, if you a celebrity and willing to mess with ANY ol thot, without vetting, you deserve whatever comes your way (hell, if you cheating you deserve whatever comes your way! :manny:)

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That’s why a lot of those dudes mess with the same circle of women. A lot of em don’t know how to be discreet and reap the benefits.

“Exposing” makes you less attractive.
I always used to wonder that but it does make sense now. That group of chics that get rotated never have stuff like this happening.