Actresses and Actors u think sucked a dikk for roles

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This is a good 1 :wow:

Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Kicks+Off+DJ+O2CZaMU23IXx.jpg

This bish definitely had buyers remorse from her actions. U know she was down.

I know Vivica Fox got some stories
Damn that broad face is :scusthov:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The red haired chick from Mad Men
Jennifer Lawrence
Olivia Wilde
Olivia Munn
Halle Berry
Scarlett Johansson
Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwyneth family is super rich and connected. Her mom still does acting roles. She was in all those meet the family movies. Like someone was saying people just naming names without realizing that most of these women got heavy connections.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Paz de la Huerta

I swear y'all just naming any Hollywood cac now. Her father was a prominent actor, her mother was a wealthy, well-connected actress and socialite. Angelina didn't need to fukk and suck for roles and clout. She was born with it. Some of y'all still fail to understand just how well elite cacs promote, protect and uplift their own.

But but but remember she wasn't f@cking with her dad on some incest resentment ish. She didn't speak to him for over a decade like he did her dirty. Then she was tongue kissing her sissy brother. You can get work in hollyweird of your talent but the big roles are negotiated on the casting couch. Facts

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Paz de la Huerta

I swear y'all just naming any Hollywood cac now. Her father was a prominent actor, her mother was a wealthy, well-connected actress and socialite. Angelina didn't need to fukk and suck for roles and clout. She was born with it. Some of y'all still fail to understand just how well elite cacs promote, protect and uplift their own.
Why do yall think cuz someone's family is rich, shyt can't happen to them? Jolie looks like she would do it just cuz. Especially if it was a role she really wanted. I remember seeing a pic of her as a teenager, and she just looked like she would do anything. Bish had darkness in her eyes. She's definitely seen some sh1t in her day

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Margot Robbie
Jamie Lee Curtis
Susan Sarandon
(alot of them older 80's era hollywood women that used to get topless in movies)
Heather Graham
Most "Bond Girls"...they always had some random "actress" that nobody ever heard of as Bond's love interest with a few exceptions like Halle.
Bo Derek