Actresses and Actors u think sucked a dikk for roles

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
you must not know her dad was an a-list actor? highly doubt her.:comeon:

but Megan Fox non-acting ass definitely has..:pachaha:
Does she even like her pops. They was beefin for the longest. And she dont even use his last name. She definitely wanted to shine w/o his help. And Id bet she fukked some dudes just to get under his skin. She was way too comfortable with Bill Bob. She definitely fukked some execs.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kate Winslet for the roll in Titanic

I wouldnt be surprised if them hollywood weirdos tampered with Natalie Portman during the filming of the Professional :scust:
???
The two leads were not huge stars at the time and James Cameron does that because his movies are about special effects and not the story. Unless you thought titanic was a great love story.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Chappelle got me thinkin. Off the top, I think

Paul Walker

Maggy Gyllenhaal

Jake Gyllenhaal

Alba

Rosario

Maggie and Jake's parents were in Hollywood for long before they came along. Now I'm not saying being from a Hollywood dynasty 100% excludes someone from trading sex for roles but in this case, it's way more likely nepotism was at play than dikk sucking.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I'm telling u one day the wrong exec is going to be accused of misconduct and he is going to take the entire whore community in hollywood down with him and expose all the sick fukks that did _______ for a movie role.

Did it ever occur to you that the actresses who HAVE fukked for roles aren't coming forward and accusing anyone cause they know they were complicit? We all know damn well Jennifer Lawrence fukked that elderly, obese cac but when asked about him all she had to say is that he was "fatherly" towards her. Same with Streep.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t Tom Hardy admit to it?

Jennifer Lawrence or any actor or actress who pops out of nowhere as the it girl or guy, so that means Fassbender, Nyongo, Leto, all the over the top 90s and 00s women like Denise Richardson and Tara Reid, Meagan Fox, most Victoria secret models because most of them come from places where their face is a dime a dozen.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Who is that?

Paz de la Huerta
Angelina Jolie definitely got down before she got uppity.

I swear y'all just naming any Hollywood cac now. Her father was a prominent actor, her mother was a wealthy, well-connected actress and socialite. Angelina didn't need to fukk and suck for roles and clout. She was born with it. Some of y'all still fail to understand just how well elite cacs promote, protect and uplift their own.

Last edited:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps