Actresses and Actors u think sucked a dikk for roles

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is excluded from that Hollywood shyt. I live in LA and damn near all my friends at one point was going to have their "own show" and never got it. Them Hollywood kids did some :scust:shyt to get there ain't no amount of busting your chops gone get you in the door.
Your no name friends were going to get there own show? Mostly any show on tv there lead has some type of following.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the sloppy aspect of threads like this ppl just start getting silly. Why would arguably the most talented actor today need to do that shyt. A dude that need to perform favours for an exec wouldnt have put himself throw hunger or eden lake. Its called busting your chops then finally getting recognized.

You probably watched haywire and meant to say tatum
I am saying next you are going to say denzel and Daniel say Lewis.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Nobody is excluded from that Hollywood shyt. I live in LA and damn near all my friends at one point was going to have their "own show" and never got it. Them Hollywood kids did some :scust:shyt to get there ain't no amount of busting your chops gone get you in the door.
Errr if he was taking it up the butt or giving bj's do you not think hed be getting better coaching on what projects to choose? For all his acting prowess dude is notriously horrible at choosing scripts. Not exactly a tell tale sign of someone that has done favours and is now been handed the world lol you couldnt have picked a worse suspect..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That shyt doesn't grant you Oscar winning performances every role though :stopitslime:I'm just saying in LA there are actors upon actors here. You mean to tell me with all the talent that only a few make it? I'm calling bs.
You are forgetting hes white, European and has leading man looks. At some point an exec just says this guy is money. There are 1%s that can get by the normal way you know.. Its a situation like sam worrington that leaves me baffled. What the fuk did cameron or any big wig see in that guy

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Rosario Dawson @Jacksonville Swaguar
Zac Efron
Kristin Stewart

panic-room-jodie-foster-kristen-stewart.png

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gwyneth family is super rich and connected. Her mom still does acting roles. She was in all those meet the family movies. Like someone was saying people just naming names without realizing that most of these women got heavy connections.

And yet she has told a story about how Harvey selected her for her big break movie...Emma...and then proceeded to grope her and try to get her into his room to fukk her.

Being well connected means you don't need to be introduced to the casting couch...you already know how the shyt go down...

Drew Barrymore comes from a family where damn near every single person was an actor all over the fukking world and hollywood still fukked her up so bad that by the time she hit her teens she was already in rehab...

Crazy how nobody talks about how shew as engaged to some hollywood producer son...WHEN SHE WAS LIKE 15 or16 YEARS OLD...