Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have always felt Anne Hathaway and Natalie Portman did somethings:patrice:
I know Chelsea Handler did..
bytch ain’t never been funny..
Edit..
Don’t even like white women, but Emma Stone does it for me but I got a feeling about her too:mjcry::francis:

So you saying thats how you think she got that role in The Professional?:picard:

Leon-The-Professional-training.jpg

:sitdown:

Martha

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think because she started her career on some low tier channel with a "sexy" nerd persona which may have not been authentic and suddenly she's an actress getting into big movies.

Iirc, one of her ex-boyfriends put on her blast for being easy or a freak...

And there's a pic out there with loads of hot dogs in her mouth. :yeshrug:
Don't none of you in this thread remember the great fappening of 2014 their pics of Jennifer Lawrence, Olivia Munn and alot other actresses casting couch like pic here a link to the thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...can-get-it-links-pics-vids-throughout.244995/

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
And there's a pic out there with loads of hot dogs in her mouth. :yeshrug:
that was an on air skit from "Attack of the Show" back in the day, on G4 back in like 08.

G4 (they later on called it G4TV, then they changed it to some other shyt i don't remember, I had stopped watching by then) was a channel mainly for video games and tech reviews. She was 1 of the 2 Main hosts along w/ Kevin Perreira. I still have the 420 episode on a hard drive where they went to Jamaica

but yeah. She was the resident bad bytch on the show and used to do alot of those kinda skits in jest. I never thought anything of it at the time, but you know how that shyt go...

EDIT: