Actresses and Actors u think sucked a dikk for roles

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Did it ever occur to you that the actresses who HAVE fukked for roles aren't coming forward and accusing anyone cause they know they were complicit? We all know damn well Jennifer Lawrence fukked that elderly, obese cac but when asked about him all she had to say is that he was "fatherly" towards her. Same with Streep.

no doubt, all these bytches (and men) knew what was going on. either they committed acts directly or knew someone that did.

the people that were in the know but stayed silent are just as responsible for breeding this environment as the perpetrators themselves.

that's the thing i hate most about the #metoo 'movement'... the power hungry execs are the only ones being demonized and not the power hungry whores that allow it to happen as well. it takes two to tango.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
yebTHQL.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Be too many to name but that Jennifer Lawrence chick is the most obv to me.

Edit: I also think some fussy shyt is going on between Dicaprio, Scorsese and Di Nero. Dicap been in too many Scorsese flicks from early. Might seem a reach but:yeshrug:
come on dawg, its called going with the hot hand. With deniro that was strictly artistic admiration. 2 masters of their fields syncing. With DiCaprio thats clearly business that beneficial for both. Leo gets to "buy" himself cred and martin stays relevant to the new paying audience..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Didn’t Tom Hardy admit to it?

Jennifer Lawrence or any actor or actress who pops out of nowhere as the it girl or guy, so that means Fassbender, Nyongo, Leto, all the over the top 90s and 00s women like Denise Richardson and Tara Reid, Meagan Fox, most Victoria secret models because most of them come from places where their face is a dime a dozen.
thats the sloppy aspect of threads like this ppl just start getting silly. Why would arguably the most talented actor today need to do that shyt. A dude that need to perform favours for an exec wouldnt have put himself throw hunger or eden lake. Its called busting your chops then finally getting recognized.

You probably watched haywire and meant to say tatum