Actresses and Actors u think sucked a dikk for roles

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Luc Besson was fukking Diva Plavalaguna when that picture was taken on set with Natalie and Jean. Luc was in his 30s. The Diva was 15. She had his baby at 16.

They met at 13.

:huhldup: I was about to say why I haven't of dude being put on blast for that but age of consent in France is 15. :sitdown::sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
YEARS ago Meagan Fox and some other people confirmed that her audition for transformers was simply going to Michael Bays house in skimpy clothes to wash his car while Bay recorded her with a camera and letting him keep the tapes.

Due to how terrible she was as an actress, I doubt that’s ALL she did there.
WOW! That is wild.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Kicks+Off+DJ+O2CZaMU23IXx.jpg
Pauly Shore?

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Damn it. I love the 5th element too
So did I, in spite of its racism. I figured Besson was being a troll.

And he did make a sci-fi movie featuring more blacks in more speaking roles than any cac made sci-fi movie on record to that point -- with an arabic/hip hop soundtrack to boot.

It's still going to be that one sci-fi movie with more black speaking roles than any cac made sci-fi movie on record for some time to come.

I wish he wasn't a pedo, by US law. The age of consent in France is much younger than the US. It's still creepy for a 30 year old to fukk a 15 year old.

I guess this is how folks feel about Allen, Polanski and Silva's movies ... The Fifth Element is phenomenal, in spite of its origins and unfortunate conclusion. It's very sad.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as nasty as I am (think I am), I don’t think this has ever crossed my mind while watching a movie :mjlol: