Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
happily married till this day! and they got together in the 1990s ... we need to respect that lol.

:russ:

even though ricky gervais seemed envious with them jokes he only dates young girls at the golden globes. i think he is wiser than most although it doesnt really effect male actors unless their obnoxious with it (like colin farrells younger years) Leo isn't attached and doesnt have the image of a womanizer thats very hard to pull off.
I didn't realize how much women Love/Hate Leo

They want him because he's a "high value male" but hate that he won't date women his age

If she's older than 26, Leo has no use for her :hubie::mjgrin:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
looked it up...Freddie prince is in the punky Brewster reboot on peacock... He good.

and he was in one of the star wars movies? :what:

:russ::russ:

maxresdefault.jpg

his alright lol, i thought you meant the John Boyega joints.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I fell asleep during rise of the skywalker, he was in that too apparently.. that's what imdb says :lupe:

his got a daughter? was wondering if they had kids cool. lol the chick is horrible interviewer seems she wants it to be about her, i know only 2 minutes but i saw red signs lol.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
A lot of these guys you're talking about weren't too cool for school they just couldn't transition to superstardom in another arena.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
yeah she seems a little more reserved than the others. she doesn't dress skimpily on the red carpet or in candids so i see her and her peoples point.

i hope she doesnt get blackballed because of it.

Well she stared in the recent Tom and Jerry movie. Her career isn't over, but she's female James Marsden unless she hits the indie scene or something.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maybe we have different definitions of being "shat" out by Hollywood. I dont expect him to have the same work rate as he did 20 years ago. A better example of a guy who should have had a bigger career is Jason Priestley. Hit tv show. Teen heart throb. Starred in some movies but fell the fukk off.

priestly was only a tv actor.
who had a second grace period over age by the time 90210 dropped.

he was done before fox TV's 90210.

none of the 90210 cast were movie stars.
this was before Hollywood let tv actors.
other than Denzel knocking down walls.
be a real leading drawing film actor.

art barr

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The clip of Steve O playing the message Stephen Dorff left on his answering machine when he threatens to send gangsters after him because he took his girl.. :mjlol:

Everytime I see that guy pop up in a movie or show that's all I can think of. Can't find that clip anywhere..
I can’t find the audio clip but I found an excerpt

Steve-O here. Stephen Dorff didn't like it when I stole his supermodel girlfriend, May Andersen. One night, May and I went to a bar owned by one of old idiot-head-Dorf's friends, so, the next day he decided to leave death threats on the answering machine of a very close girlfriend of ours. I've decided to share this with the World, and want to use it as an opportunity to let as many people as possible know that I've launched a brand new very fun, mayhem-filled website: www.steveo.com