Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
And that was after negotiations for the role, where her people indicated that she didn't want to wear anything skimpy and above her age. And the studio agreed.:mjpls:

I think it was the Equalizer 1 or 2 and even Denzel said something.

yeah she seems a little more reserved than the others. she doesn't dress skimpily on the red carpet or in candids so i see her and her peoples point.

i hope she doesnt get blackballed because of it.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
What happened to Freddie Prinze Jr? Dude was everywhere in the 90s

Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

Eddie Furlong.

that was real hate because dude is the nicest guy all he did was marry buffy the vampire slayer and it was a wrap from the fans. had a guest spot on friends the sitcom playing a male nanny lol ... last i heard he was complaining about working with keith sunderland and bigging up vince mcmahon because vince is tall and kieth was too short for him. :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
what happened to that Chloe Moretz girl. she was suppose to be the next big thing. she was getting casted by all the decent directors in the early 10s. wasn't she originally suppose to play little mermaid?
shes def getting work...she was in that tom and jerry movie that was on hbo max a couple months ago

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
last thing i know he was a writer for the WWE..what a career change lol

:russ: because he was praising vince a few years ago about how easy it was to work with him and his tall because he was shytting on kieth sunderland being difficult to work with and him being short so he had to crouch.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:russ: these hollywood guys especially the young ones need to learn to tame that exuberant behavior its a bad career choice.

Leo DiCaprio doesnt do drink or drugs and tries to keep his partying low key and has maintained a great catalogue of films.
Leo is smart

He chills with HIS boys in PRIVATE LOCATIONS with VETTED FEMALES

The only time you see Leo out and about is on a beach somewhere or on a yacht with his homies and some baddies, sipping wine and roasting some killa

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
After wedding crashes Vaughn shoulda been the next big thing.. all he had to do was play the same character every movie :mjlol: I know he just did a Mel Gibson movie I’m guessing that’s not a comedy :francis:

edit: he has a bunch of movies in imbd but none of them were that good.. best thing he did is Jurassic park
Sad thing is he's a great actor depending on the role (i.e. Swingers, Made, Be Cool)

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Eric Forman from that 70s show... left a hot show to do Spiderman 3 and hasn't been seen in anything decent since

edit: he was in BlacKkKlansman.. never seen it but it was popular
Topher Grace also had that Great Gatsby movie with Leonardo DiCaprio, too, and a few other things.

And he’s currently producing and starring on an ABC sitcom that just got renewed for a second season.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
christian-slater-early-days.jpg

Can’t believe nobody said Christian Slater. He was set up to be the next “Jack Nicholson” and Leo DiCaprio came in and took his lane

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Some actors have a shelf life. Their hot, then they get those 5-10 million dollar films, then settle for more work with smaller budget films. It happens. Its like an athlete having a few great seasons then going to the minors. They still active, still eating, just not on the big radar like others. Not every actor is a movie star...

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
he was on 24 for a season :heh: I haven't seen him since I'd have to look it up. he's still fukking Buffy though so I'm sure he's fine

happily married till this day! and they got together in the 1990s ... we need to respect that lol.

Leo is smart

He chills with HIS boys in PRIVATE LOCATIONS with VETTED FEMALES

The only time you see Leo out and about is on a beach somewhere or on a yacht with his homies and some baddies, sipping wine and roasting some killa

:russ:

even though ricky gervais seemed envious with them jokes he only dates young girls at the golden globes. i think he is wiser than most although it doesnt really effect male actors unless their obnoxious with it (like colin farrells younger years) Leo isn't attached and doesnt have the image of a womanizer thats very hard to pull off.